Bella feels happy

Bpov

I can't believe I finally told him. My dad doesn't even know.

I wanted to die right then and there even remembering it and the thought of losing Edward over this.

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME HOW TO FEEL OR CHOOSE WHAT I WANT! AND IF YOU EVEN THINK OF KILLING YOURSELF THEN YOUR BEST KILL ME FIRST BECAUSE I WILL NOT LIVE IN ANY WORLD WITHOUT YOU!
I LOVE YOU GOD DAMN IT! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A VIRGIN OR NOT ISABELLA. I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PERSON YOU WERE ON THE INSIDE AND WILL YOU LOOK AT ME DAMN IT!"

I slowly roll over to see a very angry Edward. I gasped and sat up and back up to the other end of the bed. I never seen him this angry.

He was breathing heavy and his hands were balled up into fist.

"You are the most beautiful women I ever seen in my life. The most stubbornness I know." I blushed and giggled.

"I love the way you laugh, smile at me and you're so damn adorable when you blush." I started chewing on my bottom lip.

"And don't do that!" I looked at him confused and kept doing it. He groaned and crawled on the bed and stopped close to me. "I said stop please. You don't understand what you do to me when you do that." I stopped and smirked.

"Thank you!" He gave me my favorite crooked smile. Then I felt his lips on mine. When he pulled away I was out of breath.

"Now that's out of the way come here so I can get you dressed." He picked me up by the waist and slid me to the edge of the bed and I squealed.

He pulled me up so I was sitting up. He grabbed my nightgown and gave it to me.

It's been a couple of days and Christa went home so did Seth. So it's been just me and Edward. I been more open with him about my past. He also been telling me about him when he been growing up.

Edward walked in the tent and scooped me up off the bed into his arms. "I got something I want to show you."

He carried me out of the tent and he walked through the cave. Athena and Craigo went out to stretch their wings for a while and patrol.

Edward been walking a while until I started hearing water and there was light.

Then we came upon an open area well we were still in the cave. There was like a pool of water and a waterfall.

Edward gently sat me down on my feet so I was standing. "It's beautiful!" I told him.

The moonlight was shining down through a hole in top of the cave and hit the water.

I slowly walked over to where the waterfall was. I walked under the waterfall and giggled.

I pretend there was music and started dancing. I heard Edward laughing. But I didn't care. I was in my own world and it felt good. I was actually having fun.

Then I actually heard music it was Nothin like you by Dan and Shay.

I felt Edward's hand on my waist. I looked up and smiled. I took his hand in mine and twirled in his arm and giggled and we started dancing under the waterfall.

We both were laughing and having fun. When the song stop Edward was so close to me he almost kissed me.

I laughed then let go of him put my arms out to the side of me and closed my eyes and fell backwards into the water.

When I came back up I heard Edward laughing. I turned in the water and watched Edward jump into the water.

He came up next me. "Hi!" I said with a smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hi! You having fun?" He asked with my favorite crooked smile. I nodded.