Bella starts to get her magic back

Epov

I woke up with Bella still in my arms. She was still sleeping. Last night was the best night of my life.

I never thought something could feel so incredible, so magical. Especially with Bella.

Then I remembered Christmas was tomorrow in our world and I needed to figure out how to make it special for Bella.

I had an idea but I had to make it a surprise just one day for Bella.

I could feel Bella moving around in my arms and she lifted her head and she was smiling.

"Hi!" She told me. "Hey beautiful!" Bella started to blush and buried her face. Then she froze. She got up and wrapped the blanket around her and looked at me and blushed even more.

I chuckled and waved my hand and a door appeared. "Thank you!" Bella told me as she ran through the door. I rolled over and buried my face in the pillow and laughed.

Then I heard crying. I slowly lifted my head to see Bella standing at the door.

"What's wrong Bella?"

"Tomorrow Christmas and my mom gone and you're here away from your family. I'm sorry!" She looked down to the ground.

"Come here Bella!" She walked over to the bed and climbed back in beside me and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I know you miss your mother. For me well I have a lot of Christmases I can spend with my family. But nothing more important to me then protecting you.
But I am going to going to make a quick trip home."

"Edward no. Remember what happen last time?"

"I have a plan silly. Besides I can travel from here to our special place back to the attic on detected. I will be gone all day. But it will be all worth it."

"Oh, I did get you something Edward. It's in my room in a small box in the closet. But you can't open it."

"Is there anything else you want while I'm there?"

"Ummm, a couple of my books, my drawing book, my notebook.." I cut her off.

"How about you write me list." I told her laughing. As I got dressed and gather the stuff I needed Bella walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"I will miss you while you're gone." I kissed the top of her head as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I'll miss you too." Bella lifted her head with tears in eyes. "Please tell me you're coming back this time. That you're not just up and leaving me!" I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"I'm coming back Bella. Don't worry, trust me on this." She turned her head away from me.

Then I heard her thoughts.

"What if I wasn't good enough last night and he just using this as an excuse to get away from me."

"Isabella Marie Swan don't you there. Look at me please!" She looked up at me and I gently took my hand on the side of her face.

"Last night was the best night of my life. I can never put words to what I felt last night. Being with you like that was magical for me and I can only hope you feel the same way."

"I'm sorry Edward. I didn't mean for.." I stopped her by pressing my lips to hers. I pulled away.

"Trust me, I'm coming back baby. Nothing going to stop me from coming back to you. Besides I like another repeat of last night with you."

That made her smile and blush. She nodded. I finally left.

       Bpov

It's been a hour since Edward left. I put the nightgown on Edward had magically put on the bed for me.

I started humming Christmas music and walked out. I was going to surprise Edward when he came back.

I told Craigo what I needed and where he could get it. For a dragon it would not take him long.

I started dancing and humming Christmas music again. "Bella!" I heard Athena call out my name.

I turned and looked at her. "Look around Bella!" She told me. When I did I gasped. "What the..."

"You did it Bella when you were humming whatever that was and dancing. Your magic is coming back. Whatever you and Edward were doing last night started unblocking your magic. I can feel it. It's not strong yet but it's there and the lights are beautiful."

I blushed remembering what Edward and I did last night.

"It's called Christmas music Athena. What Edward and I did last night was magical." I twirled as I said it.

I started humming again and pointing my hand just to try my magic for more Christmas decorations.

It worked and I giggled. Craigo came back with a tree and food I would need for tomorrow.

I set up the tree and waved my hand and it was decorated with lights and decorations.

I put my hands to my mouth and giggled in excitement. With a finish of a wave of my hand I finished.

I looked at myself and thought for a minute a wave of my hand I was wearing a blue dress with spaghetti straps it went to just above my knees. My hair was curled and my sides were pinned back.

When I looked at Athena and Craigo it looked like there eyes were going to pop out of their heads and their mouths were dropped open.

"What it's not like you haven't seen me in a dress before." Athena shook her head.

"Not like that. You're beautiful Bella." She told me I blushed and put my head down.

"In no way I'm beautiful." I told Athena. She shook her head. It's 5 now and I decide to take a walk to the waterfall where Edward took me last night.

Once there I thought about how Edward me feel and the song he played. I started feeling that same feeling as last night.

When I looked down I was off the ground. I giggled. I could not help the way Edward made me feel.

All I want for Christmas is for one thing and that is for Edward to be here with me.

I slowly floated back down to the ground and landed flat on my feet. I'm glad I got flats on.

I know of another way to surprise Edward when he comes back.

I smiled and ran back to the tent.

I do not own all my characters Stephenie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.