chapter 23

Vincent didn’t know what to say, so he and his sister were both rape children, suddenly he felt his mate bond spike and a pulse of hate run through him, he turned to the door and their stood his mate shaking his head, he didn’t know what to do he just stood there like a dear in headlights he didn’t even think he could breath without making his mate scream and leave him again. He just stood there shaking his head, as he caught his mates eyes Talen stopped his movements and smiled, “master I’m sorry I slapped you and yelled at you and disrespected you but I don’t know what happened I just snapped and all I could think about was your sister crying her eyes out.”

Vincent relaxed and released the breath he didn’t even know he was holding and he turned back to his mother, “Mother that is something that should be discussed at a later time but I believe that we shouldn’t tell marina at the moment she it to hurt by that mans death that hearing that her whole life was a lie might actually kill her so at the moment that stays between you me and my mate. Is that understood?” Vincent was again sitting in his large chair behind his desk, nodding his mother left the office patting his mate on the shoulder as she left and saying something that sounded like good luck. Talen stared at his master from across the office he wasn’t scared of his master but he knew he was going to be punished for what he did earlier.

Talen made his way over to where his master sat and waited to be told what to do, he felt his masters arms wrap around his waist pulling him into his lap, Talen leaned his head on his masters shoulder, he didn’t know when the last time he had drunken from his master was and by the new pain in his stomach his child wasn’t happy about it either. Talen knew his master was trying not to moan as his mouth latched onto his neck and his baby fangs, his master had explained that he had fangs but only when he was with child so that he could get blood from his master, piercing into the tuff skin drinking slowly, until he felt full as he pulled away his master was staring at him.

“Pet, you do understand you do need to be punished for slapping me but that will be put off until later when my sister isn’t laying down in our bed chambers. But we need to talk right now, earlier you said you don’t understand why you felt the need to protect marina, well it is because your carrying my child and you are in what I like to call mommy mode where you fell all the young children in the coven are your own. That’s because you are the coven mate, meaning that you are the mother of the coven and all the children will see you as such and all young members too, they will come to you when they feel like they need a mother that will solve their problems. That is your role in the coven being that you are my mate, do you understand?”

Talen nodded into his master’s neck, he didn’t know where all these feeling were coming from but they all weren’t bad, but seeing marina so broken made him so mad he almost killed someone, not that he really would but he felt like he could. Talen leaned more into his master’s heat, all he wanted to do right now would scare his master’s sister for life so this was the next best thing, he knew his master under stood why he was acting like a hormonal child but that didn’t mean he had to be okay with acting like one. As Talen felt a need wash over him he shuddered and leaned into his master’s neck trying to make the fire in his groin to stop, “please master let me service you.”