chapter 27

-Emily's POV-

That was everything I've ever wanted it to be. And with the best person I could imagine it with.

Niall and I put our clothes back on and fixed our appearances before leaving the room.

He pulled me by hand as I hobbled down the stairs, obviously sore. When I went to the bathroom, not long after what happened, there was blood everywhere. But I managed to fix it before Niall could see.

We made our way down the stairs and as I took the last step, there was more pain than before and I winced and stopped walking. He rushed to my side and rubbed my back.

"God baby, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault," I could see him shaking head in the corner of my eye.

My eyes met him and I pecked his lips, "It's a good kind of pain,"

It really wasn't but I didn't want him feeling bad. I'm glad it happened, even if it meant a little bit of pain.

I now pulled his hand and led him into the living room where everyone sat.

The moment we were in sight, all eyes were on us. The room was silent for a moment. Then they all began clapping, shouting, and whistling.

I could feel my cheeks become red, as Niall's already were.

"DAMN NIALL,"

"Get it, Niall,"

"You finally did it, Niall,"

That was all I heard. He smiled and.looked at me, obviously embarrassed.

Louis has yet to speak as he looked at Niall. The entire room went silent before his mouth opened, "Mate, you should probably get a new bed. That one is a bit squeaky,"

Everyone began laughing as Louis smirked to himself.

There was one voice I didn't hear.

Caia.

And Angelina wasn't in here either. They were probably just hanging out upstairs.

I let Niall sit with his friends as I trotted upstairs.

I got to the door of our bedroom and heard talking, so I opened the door. Angelina and Caia were sitting on the bed laughing.

They both turned to me.

"Hey,"

I gave them both a small smile and walked over to my dresser, to put on some more comfortable clothes.

I heard Caia talking to Angelina, "Yeah, maybe we can go see the eifel tower,"

I felt myself stop. That was something WE were going to do together.

No. I need to stop. This is good for her. She should have another good friend.

I continue rummaging through my stuff to pull out my most comfortable, old One Direction sweatpants and matching 'I Love Niall' sweatshirt.

I was such an idiotic person.

I never knew I'd even meet him let alone love him.

I turned around to walk to the bathroom, I can't change infront of someone I barely know.

Before I could reach the door, I turned around and interrupted their talking and laughing as they looked at me.

"We're gonna watch a movie if you'd like to join us,"

I didn't wait for a reply as I stomped out the door to change my clothes.

I stepped into the bathroom and shut the door, pulling my clothes off and slipping the shirt and sweats on to my body. They were comfortable. Not as comfy as I remember but sweats are sweats.

I glanced at myself in the mirror and threw my hair up in a huge messy bun and left the room.

When I made my way downstairs, everyone was laughing and about to turn on a movie.

I felt a warm, firm grip on my hips.

And cool breath on the lobe of my ear.

"Just in time, love. We're about to put on a movie. You look beautiful by the way," he pecked my cheek and sat on the couch, patting the spot next to him as indication for me to sit down.

I sat down next to him and snuggled into his side.

And before I knew it I was fast asleep.

I don't remember what I dreampt about but I woke up with tears in my eyes and sweat rolling down my face. I was in Niall's bed alone.

I checked myself in the mirror before going downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and opened.the fridge, pulling out the milk. And when I closed the door, Niall was standing there.

I jumped but smiled quickly.

"Morning babe," I leaned in to kiss him and he pulled away. Furrowing his eyebrows in disgust. I gave him a confused look and he continued to glare.

I tilted my head.

"What?"

I felt his eyes burning wholes through me and I didnt like it.

"Who the fuck is Derek?"

And in that moment. I felt my whole body go still.

----

Do you ever just cry because you love them so much??

Ugh omg bse.music video is life KEEP WATCHING.WE'RE HALFWAY TO BEATING THE RECORD.

Wow three years.

Ily all.

Who's Derek?

Take a guess. (: