chapter 35

-Caia's POV-

I rushed over to Destiny's lifeless body and fell to her side, the others quickly surrounding us.

Derek, Julia, and Ashley parted from the room the second after the gun shot sounded.

She was standing behind Harry. She showed him how to get here.

And Derek shot her.

He aimed for Harry and fired the gun. It missed him by inches and flew into Destiny's left shoulder.

She panicked and fell to the ground, her body now still.

Tears flooded my eyes and I rushed to her, I fell down beside her and put my fingers under her jaw, checking for a pulse.

As I waited I became unpatient and felt myself screaming, when finally, I felt something.

She's still here.

"Harry, we need to take her to the hospital, now,"

Harry obeyed my command and picked Destiny up by her hips and effortlessly lifted her over his shoulder.

He ran as fast as he could as I sprinted in front of him.

I entered the parking lot and stopped, searching around for his car.

I soon caught sight of it and ran to it not looking back, not caring about my tears, I ran.

I reached the car and heard it click.

I looked back at Harry who was struggling and breathing heavy.

I opened the door and gently lowered her into the backseat, careful not to hit her head.

I slammed the door and jumped in the passenger seat, Harry quickly attending his seat with the keys in his large hands.

He fumbled for a moment but soon gained control and stuck them in the ignition, starting it quickly.

The car came to life as Harry backed out of his spot, the ride was quiet until we got close to the hotel.

I heard murmuring from the back seat.

"Cai?"

I turned around and my eyes met Destiny's nearly closed ones.

"What?"

I tried to smile through the tears but my lips continued to shake, betraying me.

"Am I gonna die?"

I felt a sob leave my lips as more tears streamed down my face and I clamped my eyes together.

"No. No, you're going to be fine. Promise,"

She held her pinky out and I took it in mine and squeezed gently.

She smiled and closed her eyes once more.

"Keep those eyes open, beautiful,"

The car came to a stop and I hopped out, Harry pulled Destiny out and cradeled her in his arms.

We quickly entered the hospital and she was quickly taken by nurses. Leaving me and Harry to ourselves.

I slowly walked over to the seat next to him and plopped down in it, biting roughly on my thumb nail.

Harry smiled at me an awkward, uncomfortable smile that I slowly returned.

His smile slowly faded as he saw the disappointment in my eyes.

He opened his arms to me and nodded his head.

"Come here, baby,"

I threw myself into his arms and snuggled against his chest, letting my tears fall silently.

"Thank you for coming to find me," I whispered into his chest and inhaled his scent deeply, smiling to myself at his minty yet deep smell.

I traced the 'things I can' tattoo on his forearm and let my final tear fall, sitting on his lap.

He pulled my forehead to his so our eyes my perfectly.

Not minding the others around us, he spoke aloud to me.

"You don't understand how I feel about you, Caia. You're beautiful. And I'm so bad for you and you deserve much better than me. But I won't stop until you're mine. Give me the chance. Please. I don't deserve you and I know that but just seeing you with anybody else would drive me insane. I need you, every beautiful, flawless inch of you. Please give me a chance? Because who--,"

I cut him off and pushed my lips into his, not hesitating in letting him explore my mouth.

I pulled away and pecked his lips once again.

"Does that answer you're question?"

He began to open his mouth but was interrupted with a grunt.

I shot up off his lap and he stood up as well.

We both faced the doctor as I became sad once again, looking into his hopeless eyes.

"So is she alright?"

I looked into Harry's eyes as he bit his lower lip.

"Well,"

---

MUST READ:

Comment your opinion on the story/chapter and kik me your name and a picture of one of the boys and ill make you a short imagine.

Kik: 1dhavemybabies

15 Votes && 10 Commentsss.

Ily.