chapter 2

Niall's eyes looked me up and down as my eyelashes slowly fluttered open, quickly gaining speed.

"Ey, love are you alright,"

"um, ya. I'm fine, I need to go. I can't be here. Thanks, bye,"

I quickly pushed myself off of the floor and as soon as I stood up I began to wobble and the world started to spin once again.

"Let me give you a ride home, love. You don't look too well,"

He was putting up quite a fight to keep me from leaving. "I need to go."

I nearly tripped over the ground trying to sprint away from the blonde teen heartthrob. I didn't want to deal with him knowing my name.

He couldn't know me. Or my past. No one could. The only person that would ever know is Emily. The only person thats ever been there. My best friend.

Oh, and hey. I'm Caia. Caia Brookes. When I was younger, I wanted to do so much, become a princess. Marry boys like Niall Horan.

That wasn't to long ago actually.. Maybe a couple years or so..

I was so obsessed with "One Direction" and Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn, were all I thought about. But not for much longer.

Now, I wanted to be an actress. I had my mind set. I came here, to London, for an audition infront of the most popular television producers in the world. I don't have time for stupid unrealistic thoughts on boys.

They'd never love me. I'd stopped trying.

I'm eighteen years old. Screw that. I'm not letting anything stop me from getting to where I wanted to be.

Right as I decided to drop the whole Niall thing, my phone buzzed. Just a glance at the text from my close friend, Destiny, and it started to hurt.

My throat started to burn. It was giving me such pain I couldn't swallow any longer.

Oh, shit.