chapter 18

---

Sorry for such a late update!

I love you.

---

While walking to Liam's house, I noticed how different he is. He is so sweet and he has so much respect for women.

As we walked he asked me what I wanted to with my future, and how acting school was and he truly seemed interested in what I had to say.

When we got to his house he pulled his jacket off of my shoulders and laid it on the dark brown couch right by the front door. He turned around and locked the door, throwing the key on the couch as well. "Are you hungry, love?" He asked me with a nervous smile on his lips. No matter how hungry I was, I don't think he's a very good cook. "No, I think I'm alright." As soon as the words left my mouth he let out a large breath that I don't think even he knew he was holding in.

"Okay good because I'm a terrible cook," he smiled and his cheeks began to become a warm pink color. His accent seeming thicker than usual with the vodka still in our systems. I returned his polite smile and there was an awkward silence for a couple of seconds. I walked over to the table and sat on it, my feet dangling in the air.

I was looking down at my feet and kicking back and forth when I felt a hand on my cheek.

I looked up at Liam as he stroked his thumb over my cheek bone. He kept his hand there and looked into my eyes. "Do you have any flaws?" He was examining my face, slightly biting his lower lip in admiration. I was always insecure about myself. I don't like people being this close to me. He is close enough to see every aspect of my face. Every crooked, short eyelash. Every small blemish. He could see it all.

I looked down at the ground and shyed away from his warm touch. "More than you could ever imagine," I glanced up at him again to see him looking at me sideways with a pout on his lips that caused me to giggle.

He put his hand pack where it was before and the other under my upper thigh and for the second time tonight, pulled me into a kiss. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in, just to reassure himself I wasn't going anywhere. He then put that hand on my hip, keeping the other under my leg. I snaked one of my arms around his neck and the other pushed against his chest. He once again begged for an entrance that I hesitantly gave to him. Our tongues danced in perfect sync as he put both his hands under my thighs and picked me up as if I was a feather. He didn't break the kiss as he walked to his bedroom. I felt him trying to open the door behind my back, not wanting to ruin the intimate moment. I quickly turned around and twisted the knob, returning to Liam's lips. The taste of alcohol had started to fade but his mouth and lips still tasted cool. Like mint.

He pushed the door open and laid me down on bed and removed his hands from my legs. I don't do this with people often so I wasn't sure what to do next. Liam pulled away from me for a second, to pull his shirt over his head. After he threw it off to the side, he started to kiss me once again. The kiss was becoming aggressive, lustfilled, as he pulled up my short crop top.

I wasn't sure about this. But I was too intoxicated to think about anything else but him. I let him pull off my shirt. He pulled away as my shirt came over my lips. He looked me up and down before smirking and licking his lips, "Damn," he begun to say but I pulled his head to mine, hungry for more. His hands went up to my breasts as he did the same thing he did to me earlier, gripping hard. He was expecting me to gasp as I did earlier but I expected it. I did not and he moaned under my lips. I slowly pulled away from him as he unbottoned the top of my shorts and pulled the zipper down, but he pulled my head back in. His drew a trail of zig-zag lines down my chest and stomach before he got to my underwear. His fingers began to lift them up when there were several loud knocks at the door. "You've got to be fucking kidding me," he mumbled as he got up to get the door, not caring to put a shirt on. I quickly hopped up and returned my shirt to my body. Walking out to the front door.

-Emily's POV-

Right after Caia and Liam left to his flat, the movie ended. Leaving us all here to laugh to ourselves. We sat there for a couple moments before Niall spoke up. "Anybody hungry?" As he hopped up off the couch, jumping in the air. Every body shouted yes and similar things and Niall clapped his hands and rubbed them together as he walked to the kitchen. I grabbed the television remote and turned it on. I'm sick of movies for the night and I.turned on a favorite of mine and Caia's, 'Teen Wolf'. Louis and Zayn both groaned and mumbled "No," but I refused to change the channel.

Niall has been in the kitchen for about 20 minutes and I began to hear talking in the kitchen. I got up from the couch and walked there quickly. When I walked through the door I saw Niall and Harry hugging. Harry walked over to me with an apologetic smile on his face. "Emily, I am so sorry for speaking to you that way. It was disrespectful and I was out of line," I could feel my eyes widening in surprise. I never expected him to be so sincere. Or WANT to at least. I smiled at him and nodded to say it was okay and he pulled me into a hug. "Alright, enough. Enough," Niall's voice began to raise as he approached us. Harry and I both laughed and Harry walked back to the rest of the group and I walked over to Niall. I put my hand on his shoulder and gently kissed his lips. I put my lips up to his ear and whispered, "Thank you for behaving yourself," and he turned his head and pecked my cheek. "Do I get a reward?" I turned around to walk out of kitchen with a smile on my face. I turned back to Niall and shook my finger, "Hell no," we both smiled and I walked into the living room with everyone else.

I sat back on the couch, where I had been before. Harry is looking around with a look of confusion on his face, his eyes met mine and he politely asked, "where is she?" I couldn't see any anger in his eyes so I decided to answer honestly. "Her and Liam went to his flat," Harry's eyes became wide. There's that anger I didn't see before. I looked over at Louis who was shaking his head at me. I shouldn't have told him.

Harry got up without saying a word and walked out the front door, slamming it as hard as he could, cussing to himself.