chapter 16

*5 MONTHS LATER*

I haven't spoken with Harry since that night. When he was kissing that girl. Ive done my best to ignore him sense. All though he's constantly around me because of Niall and Emily being crazy love birds.

They have the kind of relationship every girl dreams of having. They're perfect. Not that I'm jealous or anything, but I want that.

But I don't like the fact that because of the relationship, Harry always comes around. He's tried to talk to me so many times and I will continue to shut him down. I don't wanna deal with all of his issues. No matter how bad I want to touch his curly, chestnut locks, and kiss his perfect, full lips. He isn't mine and it would never work out between us.

Tonight Niall and Emily decided they wanted all the boys to come over. Niall's trying to hook up Destiny and Zayn, and Julia and Louis. He never stopped talking about how 'perfect' they are.

Ever since there haven't been any guys in my life, I'd been able to do what I came here for. Go to my acting school. When I came to London, this was all I came here for. I just wanted to act, and now thats what im doing.

It wasn't long before the boys piled into the house while all the girls were upstairs. We all decided to actually try and look nice tonight. So we'd been upstairs for hours getting ready and were all about to put our final touches.

Destiny straightened her long brown hair and pinned up her bangs so they were in a bump at the top of her head. She painted her long eyelashes with brown mascara and dark brown eyeliner. It made her blue eyes stand out. She wore a tank top that tucked in to her low waisted blue shorts.

Julia did her usual routine. She straightened her pink hair and took her time to tease the roots up so it gave her that 'rock' look, that's what she called it. She put on her dark black makeup and tight with a low cut black V-neck dress, that showed quite a bit of cleavage.

Ashley also did her usual hairstyle, which is straight. Her bangs were long and swept across her face which complimented her blue eyes nicely. She also wore a black dress but hers was less revealing. It was strapless and at lower thigh length. It was lace at the very bottom.

Emily tightly curled her mid-back length blonde hair. She always made sure it was perfect. She put on very light makeup and just used foundation and mascara. Not bringing attention to her dark eyes. She put on some ripped up light jeans and her "I love Niall" sweatshirt from when we were kids.

I curled my hair losely and brushed my fingers through it, letting it fall in loose waves. I did a more natural job than I usually do with my eyeshadow. I put on my mascara and white highwasted ripped hollister shorts with a crop top. Througout the last couple of months I've lost a lot of weight because of stress with acting school. I haven't seen Harry in about a month. Maybe he will be different?

We all walked downstairs, making sure to take our time. Tried to give the "dramatic effect".

When we reached the bottom of the stairs, Niall immediately walked over to Emily from the kitchen. He planted a kiss and the top of her forehead and pulled away to look at her face, "God, you're so beautiful. How did I get so lucky?" She giggled at him and he pecked her once more before walking to the boucany where all the boys are. I could see the back of Harry's head from here as he threw it back in laughter of something Louis said.

I took a deep breath and looked at the rest of them. They all nodded and walked outside. All of the boys immediately looked over and Harry's eyes quickly scanned me up down before biting his lip.

There weren't enough chairs for all of us so Emily and I didn't have one. Niall patted his lap as an indication for Emily to sit there. She smiled and hopped onto his lap. I stood there leaning against the door by myself when Liam stood up and offered me his seat. "You can sit here love," I said thank you to him and skimmed my hand along his bicep. I sat down right where he had been and he had his hands on the chair right behind my shoulders. He was very handsome. He had a small quiff and was starting to get scruff in his chin area. He may not have ocean blue eyes but his brown eyes were dark and mysterious. He was tall, and muscular. He was wearing a tanktop so I could see his biceps clearly along with the tattoos on them.

I don't know what tattoos do to me but I love them. They make me weak at the knees. He looked down at me and caught me staring at his arms. He smiled and leaned down, whispering in my ear. "You look very beautiful, love," His words brought a smile to my face. He was so sweet.

Not long after, we ate. The food was good. Niall's not too bad of cook. It took a couple of minutes until he decided to break the silence that filled the air. "Ehm, do you guys want to watch a movie?" I glanced up at Liam and he was nodding his head up and down.

Why not? I decided to nod and go along with the rest of the group as Niall put 'Paranormal Activity' into.the DVD player.

----

Reads keep going down..

Should I keep writing..

Or no?