chapter 17

----

I feel like updating right now. Idek. Whatever. I love you four or five people that ALWAYS COMMENT. You don't know how happy it makes mee. I love you all though.

COMMENT AND VOTE LOVELIES. YOU CUTIES, YOU.

----

Niall slipped the movie in the DVD player and sat down next to Emily. I quickly rushed to the couch so I wouldn't have to decide who sits next to me.

Louis sat on my right side and Julia sat next to him, twirling her colored hair, obviously showing interest in Louis. He continued to look her up and down, biting his lip. She giggled and returned her eyes to the screen, as he snaked his arm around her waist. The spot to my left was still unoccupied and the only spot left on any of the couches and Harry and Liam were both still standing.

Harry looked at the spot next to me, and then looked at me. His head dropped and he sat on the floor. I planted a fake smile on my lips.

Damn right that was a good choice.

Liam walked over to where I had been sitting and bobbed his head in the direction of the empty spot. "May I?" He was so kind. He was a true gentleman. "Oh of course!" I whispered extremely loud and Harry turned around to face us. For a moment I saw disappointment and anger but that quickly faded as he smiled and looked away. I looked back up at Liam and he was looking down at me. I smiled up at him and he returned the gesture.

He slowly started to wiggle his arm around my body and at first I tensed up which caused him to stop. But after reassuring myself he was just being nice. I nuzzled myself into his chest and I felt him let out a deep breath.

-EMILY'S POV-

I loved having Niall wrapped around me like this. Everytime I get a little scared, he will whisper something in my ear to soothe me.

Im trying to enjoy the movie but Harry won't stop moving around by where my feet hung off of the couch. He kept turning around to look at Caia and Liam all snuggled up together. They'd make a great couple. He's so sweet and genuine, he's exactly what she needs. Harry moves one more time and it's beginning to get on my nerves. There was a big enough space next to me for Harry to sit. It would just be uncomfortably close. He started to move again when I whispered to him. "Harry, come here. I need to talk to you," I patted the couch next to me and he seemed hesitant at first. But after a second to think, he climbed up and clung to the side of couch. As far from me as he could get.

I didn't take long to get to the point of me bringing him up here. "You have feelings for her, don't you?" I whispered as quietly as possible as he glanced back at Caia with a look of disgust.

He put his head back and chuckled a silent laugh. "Of course not," he looked at me with his face totally serious.

"Yes you do, Harry. Don't try to lie to me. We all see the way you look at her," I could see the steam beginning to fill his body as he became angry with me. But I don't take no for an answer.

He began to raise his voice. "Are you fucking serious? You have to be kidding? Hell no," I let the top of my head drop and looked him sideways with crooked eyebrows. "Well, I think you do. So get over it."

I'm usually not that rude to people but he constantly has an attitude. He quickly stood up with anger filling him and everyone in the room drilled their eyes on Harry. "You're fucking delusional. God damn lay the fuck off. Stupid bitch," He literally almost spit on my face. He was so close and so.angry that as he stormed out of the house, Niall started to stand up with his fists clenched and eyebrows furrowed.

I pushed back on Niall's chest, keeping him from trying to murder Harry. But there was one thing I couldn't do. I couldn't control what came out of Niall's mouth. "Fucking dick. How dare you treat her like that! Pussy. Running away. Asshole. You're an idiot and your disgusting," I put my hand over Niall's mouth and he tries to push me away. I whimpered as if he had hurt me and he immediately stopped caring about Harry and looked down at me and ripped my hand from his mouth. "Baby, are you okay? Did I hurt you? Darling, I'm so sorry. I was mad," his head dropped to the ground and he put his hands over his face. I pryed them away and looked into his eyes. "Babe, I'm fine please stop it. He was just being stupid. Let him cool down," he looked into my eyes and nodded. He bent down and kissed my lips.

"Love, I'm hungry," I drug him by his hand into the kitchen and sat him down at the table and began to make him a chicken quesdilla.

Jesus, Niall.

-CAIA'S POV-

Not long after Harry's big freakout, everyone let it go. Louis said he does this a lot and he just needs time to cool down. So they decided to watch a different movie. This time Niall wanted a funny one to forget about all that had just happened.

So this time he put '21 Jump Street' in the DVD player and each person took a deep breath. Happy that all the tension was out of the room. Right as the movie started and the lights were out, Liam returned his arm around my waist.

Niall had passed around drinks within the last hour and everyone had taken a couple shots and started to.get a bit drunk. Causing us to laugh harder at the funny scenes then we should have. The movie has been on for about an hour and a half and it would be over in not to long. Everytime Liam laughed I could feel him chuckle underneath me. His chest would move up and down, moving me with it.

I decided to take a chance to look up at Liam and when I did so, he was already looking at me. He grabbed my chin and put his lips inches from mine. "You're really beautiful, did you know that?" I began to reply with a snide comment but Liam put his finger over my lips and shushed me, before pulling me into a deep, heartfelt kiss.

I could feel a little bit of spark when he kissed me, but that may have been from the alcohol. But the kiss was good. He tasted good. Although I could taste the alcohol on his lips, I could still taste the mint from his toothpaste and his lips were cool against mine. Liam took his time before he begun to beg for an entrance to my tongue. I thought about it for a second and I slowly parted my lips. Letting him get what he wanted. Forgetting there were other people in the room, Liam's hands began to roam up my body and slowly got to my breasts. When I felt his firm grip I gasped under my breath and he giggled. I fisted his short hair in my hands and we heard a grunt. It came from Zayn as he put his head in his hands and shook it. "Liam! In private please!" Louis was always one to speak up.

"Well, lads, Caia and I are going to go to my flat," That was news to my ears. I looked up at him and noticed that I don't mind. I like Liam. "Is it safe to drive?" I looked up at him with concern on my face, knowing we both weren't... Sober. "I walked here love. It's on this street," I nodded at him as he grabbed his coat and put it around me. "Don't get too crazy," Emily yelled as we walked out the door. I knew what she was thinking. That tonight, I might lose the only thing that was mine.

My virginity.