chapter 40

-Caia's POV-

I don't remember anything.

Last thing I remember is Harry's chocolate, pushed back curls, sitting over me stroking my forehead in a warm washcloth.

No, I don't forgive him. He sure as hell doesn't deserve it.

But it's hard to be without him.

Days without him is like that burning in your throat that comes with not drinking water for hours.

I don't know how I've become so close to someone so fast.

But I love him.

As I open my eyes and he is sprawled across my body I push his hand off of me to move it on to the pillow close by.

I can't help but wanting to push his sweaty hair off of the top of his perfect face.

His earlier perfectly sculpted hair now falling slightly, losing it's volume.

Little droplets of sweat roll down his forehead and meet at the top of his eyebrows coming to a halt.

I try to hold myself back as my fingers roam towards his face but I can't stop myself and it's too late to pull away as my fingertips shyly rub over his lower lip.

Tracing every little bump in his perfectly curved lips.

I quickly jerk my hand away as his eye lashes slowly flutter open and his breath quickens.

His eyes meet mine momentarily before I shy away from his warm light green eyes.

"Uh, sorry,"

I begin to push myself off of the bed as he eyes me and begins to laugh.

I gave a confused look as I climbed off the bed.

"What are you laughing at?"

I follow where Harry's eyes are looking as they rake down my half naked body in only a think strapped tanktop and shorts.

I glance down and gasp as I realize my shirt was pulled down to reveal my bright pink, partly lace bra.

I pulled my shirt up as fast as possible and forced my eyes to meet his.

He still had a smirk plastered from cheek to cheek.

"Fucking dick."

I decided to only mumble those lovely words to myself as I turned to walk to the bathroom.

I dont remember falling asleep in these clothes.

Whatever. I don't even care at this point.

I finally made my way to bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and moaned as I noticed how fucking nasty I look.

Ew.

My hair is pulled up in a bun near the top of my head but is slipping off as hair is sprawled all around my head.

My makeup is down my cheeks and covering my eyelids.

I grab a washcloth from the side and recognized we somehow got to Harry's apartment.

I grabbed the washcloth and put some lotion on it, rubbing off all of my mascara.

I washed my face with Harry's brand new Murad face wash and fixed my hair.

I finished brushing my teeth and began to wipe my face on a nearby towel and I began to panic as I felt a nose nuzzle into the crook of my neck but quickly relaxed as I felt Harry's curls against me.

I turned around and nudged him off me.

"Harry, I'm not just going to forget what you did to me. It's gunna take a lot more than calling me 'baby' and putting a bandaid on me,"

I watched as his eyes changed from hunger to defeat.

"Please... Please listen to what I have to say. It isn't what you think, Cai. I love you. Please let me explain,"

His eyes begged for forgiveness just as much as his lips do. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his attempt to be pathetic.

"Fine. Shoot,"

----------

So sorry i havent updated ive missed you guys man. 5 votes and ill update a.s.a.p. Ily im so sorry. Leave me a couple of comments so i have something to smile about.