chapter 25

-Emily's POV-

My stomach started to hurt from laughing so hard, when I noticed a girl standing behind Louis.

She was beautiful.

She had very fair skin and freckles on her upper cheeks and around her nose. Her eyebrows were done perfectly. They were dark and looked as if they'd just been done getting waxed. Her eyes were dark brown but her eyelashes were long. And very thick. They curled up effortlessly. She wore very little makeup. Her lips were full and plump, her bright white teeth flashed when she smiled. Her dark hair fell in natural curls down her back and made it's way barely above bottom. When she smiled, her cheekbones disappeared, and her cheeks became full. She was skinny and very tall. She wore shorts that showed off her tan, long legs well. And a crop top that showed a part of her thin, white stomach.

She was the kind of girl I wanted to be. She's absolutely stunning.

I flashed her a polite smile and she returned it. Her smile was warm and on-going. But who was she?

"Hey, who's that?"

Louis turned to her and his hand touched her back as she walked past into the kitchen.

"Hi, I'm Angelina,"

Caia and I both immediately stood up and wiped ourselves, trying to get off all of the mess we had made. We both giggled as we held our clean hands out to her. She shook them both and smiled as she did. She never stopped smiling and I could catch myself staring at her.

"You're name is Caia?" She turned her attention to Caia with wide wide eyes and that beautiful smile. "Yes, ma'am it is," her smile was so contagious even Caia was smiling.

"What a pretty name!" Caia smiled once again and her cheeks became rosey. She wasn't used to being complimented. She always hated her name so I could tell she was happy to hear it.

"Well.. If you're not too busy, I'm gonna go hop in the shower and if you'd like to hangout after, we can?" Caia said it with a questioning look on her face. She's always been awkward when it comes to meeting new people. I stepped infront of her and looked into Angelina's mysterious eyes. "She means she'd love to hangout with you after she doesn't smell like eggs," I glanced at Caia and she pinched the side of my arm.

Caia and Angelina both laughed and Angelina nodded.

"I'm gonna hop in after you, Cai. I smell like ass,"

Angelina walked over to the couch as Caia and I walked to our bedroom and bathroom. Before we could walk in Caia pulled Louis by the arm over to where only we could hear him. "Lou, whos that girl?" She tried to whisper as quietly as possible without her hearing. A smile enveloped Louis face and it became red.

"She's my girlfriend"

Caia and I both cooed and embarrassed him for about a minute straight then left him to be with his girl. Julia won't be too happy about that but... Wait. Where have Julia, Ashley, and Destiny been?

"Cai, where are Jules, Ash, and Dessi at?" It must've been at least a couple days since I last saw them.

"They went to a party the other day and crashed at the house, there probably still there. I'll call them later," she trotted up the stairs and I heard the shower loud and clear from our bedroom.

I was still covered in flour and milk. I feel gross. Caia's been in the shower for awhile now. About 45 minutes. That's usually a little long for her.

I walked up to the door and banged on it. Hard. The water stopped and I heard her mumbling things to herself that I couldn't understand. She opened the door and steam flew out of the bathroom door, filling the hallway. "Sorry," her mascara was still thick on her cheeks. She always waited until she was in the bedroom to use all her hair products and fix herself.

I smiled and she returned it as I pulled two towels out of the cabinet next to me. She walked past and into the bedroom.

I walked Into the bathroom and started the water. It was still warm so I ripped off my clothes and stepped in. After I condition my hair I usually just sit in the shower and think for awhile. So as I finished conditioning I stood there and continued to stroke my hair, making sure it was all out.

I pulled down my long hair and as my elbow reached my hip, it bumped into a hand, which was just about to place itself there. I turned around and swung as hard as I could, making contact with Niall's jaw. He immediately grabbed his face and starting rubbing it with a grin. "You hit hard, babe," he was moving his jaw around and I thought about apologizing but then I noticed I don't have any clothes on. I quickly ran over to the toilet, where my towels were and covered my body.

"What the hell?" I looked at him and his grin turned to a frown. We hadn't gotten to this point in our relationship yet. We've only had some pretty heated makeout sessions and maybe a little more. But he's never seen me naked. Until now.

He walked towards me and I backed up until I hit something.. The wall. I pushed myself against it as both of his hands went on each side of my face.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" He traced my jaw with the tips of his fingers. They were soft on my freshley washed face. "You're so delicate, and innocent. You're beautiful. I love you, Emily. Every inch of you. And I want to show you that. I think we're ready, Both of us, to take this relationship to another level, whatever you're comfortable with," he looked down at where my hands met my towel.

I hated when he did this because I couldn't help myself.

I don't know if I'm ready. I don't know what comfortable with. But in this moment, I don't care. I love him.

I put my hands up to the nape of his neck, not caring that I dropped my towel. I put my nose to his and smiled before pulling him into a kiss.

His tongue grazed my lip asking for an entrance that I quickly gave into. He pulled away and turned around, locking the door. He smiled and brought his lips back to mine and in this moment I knew my answer. I knew what I wanted. And I wanted him. In every way humanly possible.

"Niall,"

"Yes, baby,"

"I'm ready,"

---

Should I continue this scene? Like the sexualness or skip it and let you be creative?

Or do you guys like the sexual scenes?

Comment so I know what to doo.

&& Vote because you're cool.