chapter 15

---

Holaaa, So chapters will get longer from here!

Ily.

---

-Caia's POV-

It didn't take long before my eyelids became heavy and I started to drift off. Right as my eyelids closed for what seemed like the first time in forever, I heard a knock at the door and loud footsteps come barging into the apartment.

Thinking it was Niall once again, I crept over to the door and peeked outside.

It was a girl.

A pretty girl at that. She had light blonde hair and a fit body. Her eyes were a bright blue color and I could smell her vanilla perfume from here.

"Hey beautiful," Harry's deep raspy voice filled the room, he was talking quite loudly for another person in the house. He then pinned her up against the wall as she giggled under his lips. They started to get into a full blown make out, or what Harry would call "Snog". He definitely wasn't greedy with his hands and began to move up and down her body. She pulled away from him just long enough to mumble "To the bedroom."

He didn't stop kissing her as he picked her up, just as he did to me 30 minutes ago, and walked towards Harry's room. The room I'm standing in. I turned around and ran to grab my stuff. I grabbed everything that was mine out of the bathroom and grab my keys as I headed to the door. Right as I approached the door, it opened and Harry led the girl in. As soon as she caught sight of me, her face was filled with hatred.

"Who the fuck is this?" she said as she looked at me up and down over and over again.

"Nobody, shut up Michaela," Harry spat at her as she looked at him with a wide open mouth.

I couldn't help but let the tears slide down my cheeks as I looked into his lust filled green eyes. "I need to go," I whispered to him as I began to walk out of the room. Harry began to shout my name as he tried to follow me out of the apartment. I slammed the door in his face and began to sprint down the stairs and leave him in my tracks.

I pulled the door open to my car and Harry slammed it shut again.

"Stop," I looked up at him with blurry eyes as I wiped them clear. "No Harry it's fine. I miss Emily and your busy. Please. Don't."

He just watched me as I hopped in the car and drove away from his apartment.

The entire drive to Niall's was slow and tear filled. I know me and Harry never had anything and I know there was no chance for it but it hurt to see him doing that. Niall and Emily had already done this to me and now the only place I had to go was Niall's. And I didn't want to explain to them that I kind of felt for Niall. As if Niall didn't already know.

But I saw the way he kissed Emily. He wanted her and I know she wanted him. Maybe it was kind of meant to be I guess. And I had to respect the way that they both felt.

-Emily's POV-

Me and Niall were sitting at the kitchen table, making phone calls to anyone, when she walked through the door. Niall immediately hung up the phone and stood up as I ran over to Caia who's face was blotchy and swollen. It always gets like that when she cries.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay? Where have you been? Why have you been crying? Why were you mad?" I know I immediately bombarded her with questions but these were things I needed to know. We both sat on the couch and she began to explain that she was at Harry's and she saw him making out with some girl and that she was just jealous of me and Niall.

"You deserve him and he deserves you, it works out for the best," she said with a fake smile plastered across her face as she wiped her eyes. I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back. Telling her everything will be okay.

-Niall's POV-

Watching Emily comfort Caia makes me smile without noticing. When I first kissed her, I didn't want this, I wasn't expecting this. I wanted to... To use her.. For my own pleasure. And I can't now. I want her, all to myself. I never thought that with kissing those petite, pink lips, came feelings. And strong ones at that. It hasn't even been a day since it happened. It has only been hours. And I already know she's mine. Now I can't stop touching her. And looking at her.

Every time I'm not paying attention, I catch myself staring at her. Everything she does makes me smile. The way she talks, the way she wiggles her hips when she walks, how she bites her lip when she's frustrated, and twirls her hair on her finger.

She's so beautiful.

I've never loved anyone, and I don't know what it feels like. But I think I might know soon.

---

I'm gunna start double uploading every day I think.

Yay