chapter 31

-Emily's POV-

When I reached our bedroom I walked in to find Caia cuddled against her pillow sobbing hysterically.

I joined her on the bed and rubbed circles into her back as I cried with her.

I could hear her whispering to herself over and over again, "Why me?

We sat in that position until she sat up from her spot on the bed, her eyes meeting mine.

Her whole face was swollen and splotchy. Her cheeks were pink and her eyes looked like they've been rubbed raw.

I pulled her into a tight hug and as we pulled away our eyes met again.

"What... Happened?"

She was spitting her words out in between sobs.

I couldn't help but smile, which seemed to be contagious as she smiled too.

"Well, Harry and Niall came home. I slapped Harry in the face then he called me a bitch so it turned into a Narry brawl,"

Her eyes became wide and the sadness left her eyes as a large grin covered her face.

"You hit him?"

I giggled and covered my mouth, then nodded firmly several times.

Caia pounced at me with full force and I fell backwards off of the bed, her landing on top of me.

I groaned in pain as she laughed.

"Thank you. For everything,"

She pulled me into a warm embrace as she continued to laugh.

She tugged at my arm and sat on the bed, after she slid a movie in the DVD player.

We both sat under a heap of blankets on the bed as the previews started.

Soon they were over and the movie began.

Tangled.

I looked at Caia and a huge smile spread across my face as I snuggled into my pillow.

-Harry's POV-

I felt Niall's fist make contact with my face and it began to burn.

We fought until the rest of the lads pulled us apart.

I could feel myself growling underneath my breath as anger filled my body.

Liam was the first to speak up.

"Both of you get in the backyard, now. We are not going to continue having issues between this band,"

Liam turned around and walked out the backdoor along with Louis and Niall.

Zayn stayed back with me.

I've had issues with Liam ever since he hooked up with Caia.

Now he gets to play daddy.

That's all I could think about as I walked outside.

That and why did Emily slap me in the face?

We walked out back and sat on the patio chairs.

Everyone sat silently until Louis spoke up.

"Lads, you two have never had issues and you're not going to start now,"

He had a scowl on his face as did Liam. Zayn stayed out of things and listened in.

Niall looked at me with burning eyes.

He did not stop glaring.

"Niall, Harry, both of you need to sort this out,"

I looked up at Liam and nodded.

He is just trying to help and so is Louis.

I understand why Niall hit me. And I feel bad about it. I shouldn't have called her that. But I can't admit that to them.

I put a dirty look back on my face and pushed my thoughts back.

"Well why the fuck did she just slap me in the face?"

I looked back to Niall with a devious grin on my face.

Niall's lips began to turn up as he looked back at me then Louis.

"Why don't you ask Louis, mate?"

Lou looked and Niall and his expression dropped.

I looked over to Louis with aggravation obviously covering my face.

"Lad, she deserved to know. Caia didn't deserve that,"

I could feel my blood boiling.

I stood up and took a step towards Louis, causing Zayn, Liam, and Niall to all stand up as well.

"Told her what,"

He didn't answer for a couple seconds so I took a step closer, the boys beginning to move in my direction.

"About your plan, Harry,"

I tightened my jaw and clenched my fist. Taking another large stride towards him.

"Why the absolute fuck would you do that, Louis?"

Louis mouth dropped open and I took a step back, appauled. He thinks I'm an idiot. I'm not an idiot. I WAS an idiot.

I made that plan before I really met Caia. Before I knew how thoughtful she was. How kindhearted. But fiesty.

Thinking of my idiotic mistake I sat back down on the chair.

"I'm sorry, Lou,"

He smiled at me.

A warm, kind, yet nervous smile.

No matter how angry. I could never hurt my best mate.

I stood up and walked into the apartment, flinging open the refrigerator door, revealing many bottles and cans of beer.

I grabbed a bottle of Newcastle and shut the door.

Right as I reached the back door, I heard a sound that caused me to drop my beer. Letting it crash and shatter glass all over the ground.

A scream.

"Harry!"

Over and over again I heard my name from upstairs.

"Caia, I'm coming baby!"

As I reached the top of the stairs, I could hear the backdoor opening. Niall was coming for Emily.

As she scrame too.

----

Well... I have a ton of school stuff to do so I'm either gunna update often but shorter or take more time but do way longer ones.

Whaddya think^?

Lemme knoww.

Ilyysm.

Comment && Vote.