chapter 38

-Caia's POV-

I ran to my car as fast as I could, making sure he couldn't catch up with me.

I could hear his feet stomping behind me as I picked up speed, holding in my tears as best as I can.

"Caia! Don't leave! I can explain!"

I didn't care to listen, or even turn around.

I just kept running.

Once I got to my car I unlocked it and hopped in, slamming and locking the door as quickly as possible.

He soon trotted up to the door and put his hands on his knees, breathing heavily.

I backed out as fast as I could and ignored him as he chased and screamed at my car.

As soon as I turned the nearest corner, I let my tears fall out as they wanted to. I thought this could've been something. Something good.

We weren't even dating long. Not long at all. Gosh.

I obviously don't know Harry as well as I think I do.

He is just another cocky guy, a guy that just wanted to use me to get in my pants. A guy that had no respect for me whatsoever. A guy that hurt me.

I ignored his calls and text messages, leaving me to myself.

I pulled over on the side of the road and came to a complete stop.

Letting myself think about everything that had just happen. I let my foot off the pedal and I stared off into nothingness.

I slammed my hands against the steering wheel and jerked forward, yelling loudly.

I'm an idiot.

A fool.

I caught his tongue down another girls throat? What am I supposed to do?

I tilted my head back and put my arms over my eyes. I rubbed my eyes over and over, thankfully I wasn't wearing much makeup.

I let out hiccups every now and then as I held myself.

That's all I have. Myself.

I rocked back and forth in my seat as I cried. Not holding back.

I let all my feelings out.

I picked up the travel pillow off my backseat and shoved my face in it, screaming as loud as I could, causing my throat to sting.

After, I had nothing left in me. I sat there and whined, no tears coming out anymore. It was just my sobs and damp eyes.

And with Harry in mind, I laid my head back against the pillow, and fell asleep.

-Harry's POV-

It's not what she thinks.

I swear to it.

I wanted Michaela to come over to tell her I won't be hooking up with her anymore. I thought she deserved at least that much. But she didn't.

I like Caia. A lot.

I may even love her.

And I'm losing her. I don't date, ever. But I was willing to try for her.

What am I talking about?

I love Caia Andrea Brookes. I love her. Okay. But I could never tell her that.

I have my dignity to withhold.

After Caia left I walked back to my room angry.