chapter 39

-Caia's POV-

"Harry, stop!"

I tried to open my door but noticed it was locked.

I panicked and tried to pull lock up.

It wouldn't come up so I panicked more and slammed my pointer finger down on it, finally opening the door but feel a sting in my finger.

I ignored the pain in my hand and flung the door open.

My eyes not leaving the boys against the hood of my car.

As I made my way around, Liam made an attempt to slip away from Harry's grasp, just for his fist to make contact with his cheekbone once again.

"How dare you touch her like that,"

He keeps mumbling words inbetween swings as he slams his fists into Liam's stomache, causing him to keel over in pain.

I made my way to them and tried to pull them apart. Just to be pushed back easily by Harry.

"Get the fuck off of him! YOU cheated on me! Get out of here!"

He turned his mop of curls to me as his eyes deepened in color, representing his sadness.

He brushed hair back from his forehead and took a step towards me, dropping his head.

"You cheated on her?"

As Harry took another step towards me, he was tackled from behind causing him to slam onto the ground making a large thunking noise.

Liam flipped him over and began hurling his fists in his face.

Harry flinching with every hard hit to his face.

He kept trying to move his body from under Liam but he was too strong.

His weight was too much.

I know Harry is a douchebag.

A complete asshole.

But he's my asshole. And nobody is allowed to hit him.

"BABY!"

I scrame at the top of my lungs before hurling myself at Liam, causing his fist to make instant contact with the side of my face.

-Harry's POV-

I sat under Liam defenseless. He was too heavy.

He put his knees on my arms as he slammed his knuckled into my cheeks.

I could feel the blood, and the bruises already forming.

I can't scream or cry infront of her.

Thats not who I am.

I flinch every once in awhile but continue to wriggle under him.

I can't speak.

I'm trying too.

I want to tell her to leave but my mouth won't open.

I took the beating.

I laid there and closed my eyes, groaning in pain.

Until she threw herself in between us and his fist made contact with her face.

"Cai!"

He got up off the ground to comfort her, leaving my body there.

No matter how much pain I was in, she mattered to much.

He got to her before I did and held her head up off the ground as he tried to talk to her.

I pushed his away from her, knowing he wouldn't fight me now. Not after the knot forming in his stomache.

He feels bad and I know it.

"Oh baby girl, I'm so sorry. It wasn't what you thought. Baby,"

I mumbled words to her as I cradled her in my arms, slowly standing up, being careful not to hurt her anymore.

Is she okay?

Her face is pale.

She wriggled in my arms but I gripped her tighter.

"Liam, open your door,"

Liam gave me a questioning look, not understanding me.

"Open the fucking door so we can clean her up and make sure she's okay because if she is not, you're going to be in the hospital tonight,"

He immediately obeyed my request and unlocked the door and swung it open.

He held it there as I ran through to door, quickly finding the nearest bedroom and bathroom.

I gently laid her down on the bed and let my feet carry me to the connected bathroom.

I flung open the cabinets and started to search for anything that would help her.

"Liam, get me some ice,"

I could hear his footsteps on the ground as they swiftly moved on the hardwood.

I threw everything out of the cabinet as I panicked.

Cologne.

Shaving Cream.

A pack of razors.

Aftershave.

Deodorant.

Finally. Bandaids.

I ripped the bandages out along with the neosporin next to it.

I sprinted to her and began to sat down on the bed as I remember I needed something else.

I sprinted back to the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth and put the water on hot.

The water was warm when I put it on the cloth but that's good enough.

As I lay the warm washcloth on her head, Liam prances in with a bag full of ice.

I swipe the washcloth across her cuts and set the ice ontop of it.

I began to gently glide the neosporin over it as I continually cussed to myself, and apologizing to her for letting this happen.

I never should've let her leave.

I shouldn't have let him touch her.

I yelled out in agony as I felt her petit hand poke my thigh

I looked down at her hand and pulled the neosporin away.

"Babe, are you okay?"

"Harry...,"

Her voice was weak. Very weak.

But still sounded like her but a bit lower pitched the normal.

She made an attempt to smile at me but failed terribly.

"Thank you,"

She closed her eyes and set her head back down on the pillow as I leaned down and laid a easy kiss on her temple.

"Im so sorry, Princess,"