Chapter 13- [Strength of the Mind]

HI EVERYONE!

I know, I know, It's been a while. I had this huge writers block and just couldn't get back on track for a while... but I was determined to continue this when the New Year started! So here it is! The next chapter!!

I will be updating on a weekly basis starting this week so YAY!!! 

I'm so sorry for taking so long! And I also apologize if this chapter seems a bit choppy... it's kind of what I needed to get back on track! Hopefully it's back to normal from the next chapter onwards!

Thanks so much for your patience, it means a lot! Please Vote and Comment if you enjoyed the update!!! =D

LOVE,

luckycharms <3

-----------------

Kiaryna stormed into the palace grounds with a glare on her face. She sensed her daughter's presence at the palace and was certain that she knew where her ring was.

The woman needed the ring returned to her. And she would do everything that was necessary to get it back. Even if it meant murdering her own daughter.

Ameryna, who was training as usual, sensed her mother coming for quite some time, but she chose not to run. She assumed that running would make her look suspicious and that was the last thing she wanted.

Besides, she felt a confidence inside her heart because of the presence of a man she could trust.

She didn't have the ring anymore.

But she did have its knowledge.

"Where is my ring, girl?" Lady Kiaryna shouted when she approached her daughter.

Am looked at her mother with a raised eyebrow. "What?"

"Don't waste my time," Lady Kiaryna hissed. "Tell me where it is, now."

The false look of confusion on Am's face didn't falter for a second. "What are you talking about, mother?" Her voice was calm and collected, as if she did not fear her mother one bit.

But no matter how much she hated to admit it to herself, no matter how much confidence she felt... she did have some fear for Lady Kiaryna.

How could you not?

That woman was ruthless.

"Do you understand what you've done?" Kiaryna asked. "If that ring get's into the wrong persons hands–"

"I don't have the ring, mother," Am said firmly. Which was true.

"Than who does?"

Am narrowed her eyes. "I don't know."

"Foolish girl!" The frustrated Kiaryna raised her hand up high, as if to slap her daughter, losing the calm she usually maintained.

But as she swung her hand down towards the face of the stubborn Am, she was surprised by someone grabbing her arm.

When she snapped her head to a side, she saw that it was her son, Vilaryn. "Just what do you think you're doing?"

"I knew you would lose your sanity eventually," Master Red said. "Look at you. You misplace a piece of jewelry and attack your daughter because of it?"