Author's Note - [Please Read]

HEY EVERYONE!!

So I wanted to make this little section/chapter to thank those of you who got this far in the story!! WOOHOO!!!!

It really means the world to me and I really couldn't have finished the first part of this story without all your votes, reads and comments motivating me! I really, REALLY appreciate your support not only in this story but in all my other stories too! And I wish I could thank you all individually but unfortunately I can't!! =(

However, I guess the best way to thank you all is to do random bonus chapters and nonsense like that to put a smile on your faces HAHA!

So as I thank you before the next section of this book start's, here is a cute little Bonus Chapter about Meenu and Avaryn!!

This is just something I wrote randomly... I don't know where in the story this would go and why it was happening but you all can use your imagination and put it in wherever you want! HEHE! ENJOY!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Meenu’s eyes fluttered open as she heard her window open and the sound of wood creaking under someone’s foot. Startled for a moment, she lifted herself up, only to be surprised by Avaryn.

     She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand. “Avaryn?”

     He looked exhausted and didn’t respond as he pulled off his boots, removed all his weapons and then took off his shirt.

     That surprised Meenu more. “What are you doing?”

     He climbed onto Meenu’s small bed, pushing her against the wall but then threw an arm around her waist and pulled her down onto the bed, close to him.

     “Hey.” She called, as the sleepy Avaryn took a deep breath, relaxing at the scent of her hair. “What are you doing?”

     “I wanted to see you.” He said, voice deep with exhaustion.

     “See me?” She asked as she looked up at the man. His eyes were closed. He was already half asleep.

     “I didn’t want to sleep alone.”

    He didn't want to sleep alone? She wanted to laugh. Such a big, tough man was telling her that he came here because he didn't want to sleep alone?

     But Meenu blushed a little as he pulled her even closer.

     She realized at that moment that she was too tired to argue with him or kick him off her small bed, so instead, she closed her eyes and fell back to sleep, but this time blushing and in his arms.

     The next time Meenu woke up, the sun was shining through her window. She was still in Avaryn’s arms and her body was so sore.

     But she liked the feeling of being in his arms while he slept, feeling him take his soft breaths, and feeling her forehead against his chest.

     She felt calm and safe.

     But then she heard a knock on the door.

     She panicked for a moment as her mother opened the door, but the second the door opened the man in front of her was gone.

     “Meenu, good morning love.”

     She lifted herself up and smiled, eyes still half shut. “Morning.”

     “Hurry down, will you? Your father helped make breakfast and is excited for you to try.”

     Meenu let out a small laugh before she nodded.

     Her mother smiled and then shut the door again. But as she did, she saw Avaryn standing behind it, eyes closed and arms filled with his clothes and weapons.

     She chuckled.

     Her chuckle made his eyes open, and then he yawned. He dropped his clothes and stretched. “God… I’m so sore.”

     Meenu snorted. “Me too.”

     He sighed, but then smiled as he walked over to her and kissed her forehead.

------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHA! Yeah, as I stated earlier, this was totally random. HEHE!! But I hope you enjoyed!! Please let me know what you thought!!

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS NEXT PART:

I have done this in one of my other stories and thought it was so much fun so I thought I'd do it here too...

ASK ME A QUESTION ABOUT THE HIDDEN!!!

It can be anything!!! From something as random as what colour are Avaryn's socks (LOL) to something as specific as why did Dukaryn turn out to be such a jerk? (Of course, if you ask a question that'll have a spoiler as an answer, I wont be able to answer it properly! HEHE)

So put your question in the comment section and I will answer them all in one of the future chapters! You can be as silly as you want and the point is to have a little fun and use your imagination xD

Thank you again everyone!! I really hope you're enjoying! Please continue to comment and vote!

Love,

- Luckycharms <3