Chapter 11 - [The New Land]

Hey all!!

Just wanted to let you lovely people know that there's only about one more chapter left before we're back to Meena and Avaryn! And that next chapter will definitely be up next week! So no fear!

Again, thank's for your patience!

And enjoy!! <3 

-Luckycharms!

------------------------------------------------------------

Lumyryn was up and moving again within two days. When the friends finally reached the group of red eyes that had been rounded up but the Destynians, Lumyryn was rather surprised. The group was filled with tired, exhausted people who looked like they wanted nothing more than to finally get peace.

So Lumyryn knew they had to hurry.

He also noticed that not all of the people in that group were red eyes. A few were in fact normal and that was probably because they chose to join their red eyed family.

That fact pleased Lumyryn. It not only showed that some people supported the people like him, but it also meant that the red eyes who had this kind of support would be easier to train.

So without losing a moment, he began to lead the group towards the east.

Every person in that group heard of Lumyryn. And though they originally had their doubts about him, seeing him made them all the more confident in him. They saw the strength in his body and the determination in his eyes. They heard the confidence in his voice and it was hard for someone to not trust him after seeing all of that.

The larger group was obviously slower than the smaller group that Lumyryn had originally been travelling with, but that was expected. They had to rest more frequently and it worried Lumyryn quite a lot.

But every time Lumyryn felt any sort of risk, the Destynians who helped guard the large group made him feel better. They were approached by knights multiple times in the short amount of days they travelled, but every time, they were easily sent away by the Destynians.

Even the King of Raffyre wasn't foolish enough to allow his men to attack the Destynians. That would be an act of war. And the King of Raffyre could not expect to be able to defend his country from the massive nation of the Destynians.

So their travels were not too difficult.

In fact, they were rather pleasant.

Especially now since Lumyryn began to feel a new feeling of love for Mina and all the perks that came with being in love.

He was often smiling.

Especially when she was near him.

He was happy. Very happy.

Everything was working out well.

And when they were a short while away from the border of Raffyre, Lumyryn finally thought it was safe enough to allow everyone to have a full nights rest.

The moon was shining so brightly that night that Mina and Lumyryn couldn't sleep. They sat under a tree on that quiet night, facing each other and hearing the breathing of all the others that joined them more clearly than ever.

It was at times like this when they all looked and sounded human.

When they were fast asleep with their eyes closed and were breathing peacefully.