Chapter 10 - [Confessions]

Hello my lovely readers!!!

I am so so SOOOOO sorry for the lack of updates in this story!! I've been having a kind of writers block which I couldn't really overcome until I finally sat down today and forced myself to write! Thankfully, I think this worked in getting me past the block! HAHA!

So I've uploaded a rather long chapter as a way to try and makeup for the lack of updates and starting today, I will hopefully be updating rather regularly again!!

Thanks as always for your patience and for not getting mad at me =$ You guys are amazing!!

Hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think!!!! 

Love,

Luckycharms!

P.S. For those who miss Avaryn and Meenu, no worries! The flashback with Lumyryn will be over very soon! Thanks again! <3

------------------------------------------

The red-eyed group travelled for months, moving from abandoned home to abandoned home and staying out of the sight of the regular people as much as possible.

They had reached the far east of Raffyre and to their surprise, they still had found no one else who needed their help.

But despite this, they had decided to continue east. Their plan had become to leave Raffyre completely and hopefully find a place to settle in.

Things remained peaceful for quite some time and it was no secret that Lumyryn and Mina grew closer with every day they spent together. Sheelah would often tease them and though Marv thought that the teasing wouldn't help their growing relationship, Sheelah knew that the embarrassed looks made the two grow more and more fond of each other.

Aside from that, Lumyryn went on teaching his companions everything he knew about honing their senses. And as he taught them, he too tried to learn more in his free time.

However, it was in the middle of training when they were interrupted by a strange person.

A white haired, white eyed person on a horse approached them slowly, but with a smile on his face. But despite the kind look, Lumyryn kept his distance and told his comrades to return to the abandoned home they were staying in.

Lumyryn had heard a lot of things about the white haired, white eyed people, or Destynians as they were called. They were, like himself and his friends, outsiders. But the rumors about their people were often quite frightening.

Lumyryn stood his ground, but despite that, the man continued to approach him, "I'm not here to fight you," he said. His voice was soft and smooth. However, Lumyryn had no way of figuring out his age. That was the thing about Destynians with their white hair and white eyes, they often looked like they never aged.

Lumyryn lowered his axe.

The Destynian got off his horse and bowed low before he spoke again, "Lumyryn, is your name?"

"Yes," he said, "and who's asking?"

"I am Rodr of Destyn, the chief of our nations foreign interactions."

Lumyryn lifted his axe and dropped it over his shoulder, "and what do you want with me?"

"My King has asked me to come speak with you personally for an important reason," Rodr of Destyn gestured to Lumyryn, asking for him to walk with him, "please."