Chapter 13 (part 2)

Maci POV *2 weeks later*;

I woke up to the sound of shouting, I automatically threw on a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top and ran towards the noise, I didn't know if Jacob was alright or not and I had to make sure. What lay before my eyes was not something I had ever expected to see...

Me: "Jacob..."

Jacob: "Go upstairs baby you cant watch this."

Me: "w-what are you d-doing?"

Jacob: "Daniel take her upstairs bro, I'm sorry babe."

Me: "DO. NOT. TOUCH. ME."

Jacob: "Maci baby please it'll ruin us if you see this, it'll ruin your mind like it has done to mine go upstairs."

Boss: "Na, let her stay Jacob you'll know its true love if she see's you at your absolute worst."

Me: "what is everyone talking about?"

Jacob: "At least close your eyes Maci, for me."

I closed my eyes tight as I heard noises of struggle and pain, I started shaking and instantly felt two hands cup my face, I opened my eyes to see Jaden.

Jaden: "Don't look anywhere else just look straight at me okay Maci you know your safe and no one can hurt you or Jacob you have nothing to worry about."

Me: "Apart from the fact I'm going to be sick again!"

I ran out to the downstairs bathroom and brought up everything I had eaten that day, Jacob keeps saying its something dodgy I ate on honeymoon and hopefully it is, Jacobs boss came to see if I was okay and held back my hair.

Boss: "When was the last time you and Jacob had sex?"

Me: "Yesterday."

Boss: "Did you do it on honeymoon also?"

Me: "Yeah."

Boss: "You may be pregnant darling, I'll get Myles to get you a pregnancy test alright?"

Me: "Thank you."

Boss: "You're welcome, we wont tell Jacob about this chat until the test okay, it shouldn't be more than 30 minutes."

He walked out the room and spoke to Myles, Myles nodded and walked out the door I sat on the floor breathing slowly, I wasn't scared that I may be pregnant because I knew Jacob would be overly excited and supportive, we may only be 20 and 22 but I'm sure we'll make great parents if that's what is to be.

10 minutes later the boss came back into the bathroom and handed me a test, he told me to take my time and relax because there is nothing to worry about so that's what I did. Waiting for the test to give a result has to be the longest time in the world, 3 minutes felt like 3 hours and when the time came I couldn't look, what if it came back negative? What's wrong with me, am I sick? What if it came back positive? Am I certain Jacob will be pleased? I picked up the test and stared straight at it, all these nerves made my eyes take a while to adjust as they did I read that it said positive, I was pregnant... Pregnant with Jacob Perez's baby and now I had to tell him...

I slowly walked out of the bathroom and stood next to the boss who was looking over at the boys counting their money which they had a lot of the amount of shopping I could do with that wow! I nodded to the boss to indicate that I was pregnant and he gave a full smile, he's a really nice guy I don't know why Jacob ever said he wasn't.

Boss: "Jaden, Myles, Daniel out now Jacob stay there."

Boys: "Yes boss."

Boss: "Maci, speak to your husband."

Jacob: "Speak to me about what? Are you ok Maci?"

Me: "Ahh I cant, you do it!" I hid behind the boss like a little kid but it wasn't my fault I was scared of what Jacobs reaction might be.

Jacob: "Maci what is it tell me your scaring me!"

Me: "Promise not to get mad?"

Jacob: "Promise."

Me: "I cheated."

Jacob: "No you didn't, really what is it?"

Me: "Really you know me that well?"

Jacob: "MACI!"

Me: "I'm pregnant."

Jacob: "OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD!!!"

Me: "See I knew he wouldn't like the news!"

Jacob: "Not like it? Your damn right I don't like it! I LOVE IT! I'm going to be a dad! I love you Maci Perez!"

He ran up to me knocking all his money on the floor and hugged me so tight, he was going to hug the boss but ended up hi fiving him instead, I couldn't help but laugh I knew he would be an amazing, wonderful dad there's no denying that one bit.

Jacob: "Later ill get you a doctors appointment to do all the stuff they do then we'll start getting stuff for the baby!"

Me: "Why so soon? I've only just found out!" I started laughing.

Jacob: "Because my wife and baby deserve the best and its my duty to make sure they get the best seen as I am the man!"

Me: "Oh so because you the man you gotta be dominant huh?"

Jacob: "Bitch please of co-"

Me: "NA! You crazy love! Who's a bitch?"

Jacob: "sorry my lovely wonderful beautiful amazing sexy mama wife."

Boss: "You guys do know I am here right?"

Me&Jacob: "Yep!"

Boss: "Whatever! I've gotta get going so Maci congratulations I will see you soon my darling Jacob pick up your money because baby's cost a lot... even though you a rich mother fucker! Have a nice night guys, your going to be amazing parents I can just tell!"

Being a mother and wife is everything I would never expect to happen to me, especially when its with the man I love so much! This baby will have the best parents even if Jacob still has to do what he does, it's apart of his life way before he met me and I can not change him because I love him the way he is. I am Mrs Perez and soon to be Mommy Perez.