Chapter 3.

Jacob POV;

I had remembered what Maci said 'meet me at breezemoore avenue at 7' after what had happened I wasn't entirely sure if she still planned on meeting me, nevertheless I got ready and called my boys Jaden, Myles and Daniel to tell them I weren't on nothing tonight you know but to still tell them my whereabouts in case I had any umm "people" wanting to pay me a visit.

I wore my Black hoodie, black chinos, white low converse and white bandana around my hair, half my hair was up whilst I let the rest hang loose, I was dressing casual because I know this wasn't a date unfortunately, I finally topped it all off with my long silver chain. Just finishing up I hear a knock at the door, I wasn't that anxious because all the stuff I had to do with Maci had been chucked out, its freaky and if I stand a chance with her that cant be here, funnily enough at the door was Maci.

Me: "hey, I never expected you to come here."

Maci: "well you know wasn't sure if we'd meet up or not due to the little incident earlier, sorry about that by the way I never meant to speak to you like that, its just Craig is well... Protective?"

Me: "yeah I know what you mean, same with Amber, but she isn't protective she's obsessive"

Maci: "who?... Oh that girl earlier, haha, I know what you mean there"

Me: "well um, I guess ill go get my car keys"

Maci: "NO! I mean, I've got Craig's car its fine he's out anyway" she smiled at me.

Me: "okay lets get going" I smiled back.

We set off but just before we got to breezemoore avenue she stopped, there were some cars beeping behind us and I sat there thinking what is she waiting for.

Me: "umm are you okay?"

She looked out of the car to the left of us towards these 3 boys who were looking away from us, she looked straight through the front window again.

Maci: "uhh yeah, sorry I was thinking about Craig"

Me: "what about him? He wont hurt you for being with me will he?"

Maci: "No, but like I said, he's protective, sorry I lost my train of thought, lets go so I can park the car and we can go get something to eat"

Me: "alright"

Something was definitely up, you don't spend 3 years with the guys I'm with and not pick up a few signs here and there, I decided to brush it off but keep aware of my surroundings. We parked up the car and got out, I ran round to open the door for her with her blue eyes staring deep into mine I went in to kiss her but she moved her head and I ended up kissing her cheek. Well that was embarrassing.

Me: "shit sorry, I just got caught up in the moment"

Maci: "its fine don't worry about it" she sounded really down, seriously what's going on?

Just then 2 boys came up to Maci pulling on her arm, I really was not having any of that bullshit right now, I pulled Maci away and stood her behind me piercing my eyes into these boys, they both went for me but I dodged out the way just in time, punching one dead in the face sending him to the ground, just then another boy came out of nowhere and started squaring up to me, then Craig came running calling Maci, she stood there shocked at what was going on as I sent the other two guys to the ground, now it was just me and Craig, I didn't want to hurt him because of Maci but I guess I had no choice.