Chapter 5.

[A/N: play the song]

Jacob POV;

1 whole week, a whole entire week they've been gone I really hope and pray Maci is alright, I should have given her my number DAMN Jacob!

Jaden: "aye bro... Jacob.. aye!!!"

Me: "oh shit sorry, wassup?"

Jaden: "no you wassup, you've been off this whole week is it something to do with that girl? She's sexy I know but you cant be distracted by a taken woman."

Me: "yeah I know, soon she'll be taken by me anyway, ill make sure of it."

Jaden: "how?"

Me: "that's where you and the boys come in."

........................

Myles: "damn bro you've gotten worse, I'm getting worried about you"

Me: "na, I just don't like the prick he had me at one point innit I want my avenge."

Jaden: "aight bro we got you."

*3 hours later just past midnight*

My eyes perk up as I hear the screech of a car and the laugh of Maci, it sounded like a sarcastic laugh.. I went to the window;

Maci: "YEAH! WHO'S THAT GIRL AMBER WHO'S CALLING YOU NON-STOP THEN? HUH! EXACTLY GO FUCK HER YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT WANT ME ANYMORE LIKE I SAID WHEN WE LEFT HERE WE, YES YOU AND ME, US, WERE DONE!"

Amber? I thought to myself.. Damn, I really expected more of that girl. I saw Maci grab her bags out of the car and stand still looking at Craig.

Maci: "tell me Craig, look me in the eye and tell me you haven't cheated on me." she gives him too many chances.

he looked at her and edged his way closer to her holding onto her arms, he whispered something in her ear and she slapped him right across the face, "FUCK YOU CRAIG, FUCK YOU"

Craig: "THATS WHAT YOU DID ALREADY! TELL ME SOMETHING NEW?" he burst out laughing, Maci made her way off his drive and started walking down the road, she looked up at my house but didn't see me, Craig went into the house and I text the boys, they'll sort him out.

I went out the house with my Misfit's top on, baggy black jeans and timberlands, I started walking down the road when I caught sight of Maci, again she had a group of boys on her if this was another set up I'm gonna go fucking mad. I then realised these boys weren't messing they was touching her in places no lady should be touched by unknown guys. I walked up to them and grabbed Maci.

Guy 1: "ayeee you want to join in too?"

Me: "no, because she's mine I saw her first"

Guy 1: "aight bro, we'll go find another girl, come boys!"

Me: "its okay Maci, I've got you" she started hugging me, crying onto my shoulder, I slowly walked back to the house with her going the back way so Craig didn't see."

Maci: "thank you Jacob," she said as she sat down on my couch, "this whole week I've wanted to be with you" I smiled at her, did she really want me?

Me: "well I'm here now, are you hungry?" she shook her head,

Maci: "I haven't really got an apatite right now sorry"

Me: "you don't need to apologise, look ill go out your stuff in one of the guest rooms" she nodded at me as I went upstairs and put her bag in the room, I put fresh sheets on the bed and made my way back down the stairs.