Chapter 11.

Maci POV;

What was this dark room? Where was I? How did I even get here? "Jacob!" I called out with no reply, "Jacob!" again no reply, where was he? What were these things around me? I look down to see rusty chains digging into my arms, blood pouring out I was wearing a white wedding dress with blood stains all over, "This is what you get Maci Owens! You could have avoided all of this!" A light got switched on and I saw Jacobs body sitting up with chains around it too wearing a black tuxedo, I then saw a masked figure come closer holding a hand gun, "now its time to watch your husband die..." .... "W-WHAT? N-NO! JACOB!" I tried to get free but it was impossible, Jacob mouthed something, 'its all your fault.' tears started pouring out as I heard 'BANG!' Jacobs body fell to the floor, I shut my eyes tight as the masked figure came towards me, "your turn now.... But ill give you the satisfaction of knowing who your killer is seen as ill be the last person you see..." he looked back, "well alive anyway." he pulled away his mask revealing the face of Craig Crippen Jr. "c-c-craig? Please, please don't kill me!" he crouched down in front of me, "it could have been so easy Mace, you, me and the baby, but you had to become Mrs Perez didn't you, now its time to say you love and want me or its time to die..." I looked away from him, "Craig, you just murdered Jacob in front of me, I'd rather die with him than be with you... Kill me." A tear rolled down his cheek, "fine." 'BANG!'

Me: "AHH!"

Jacob: "Baby wake up what's wrong? Talk to me!"

I touched my arms and head to make sure I was there, I looked around to find myself in bed next to Jacob, he put his arm round me.

Me: "y-y-your not d-dead...."

Jacob: "Maci, What? Of course I'm not dead what the fuck did you just dream?"

Me: "Dream?" I let out a big sigh of relief if that was a dream, it sure did feel real.

Jacob: "yes Maci, dream... I died? How? Please tell me a shark ate me, that would be so freaking awesome!"

Me: "you got shot, and it was our wedding day and it was Craig and you said it was all my fault!" I started crying.

Jacob: "aww my baby, don't worry hun I'm not gonna get murdered by Craig, he's the last person that could ever touch me, and don't worry about anything on the wedding day we'll have security there at all times... for obvious reasons."

Me: "I wasn't upset about that..."

Jacob: "what was it then babe?"

Me: "I DIED!"

Jacob: "ha ha, and I thought you cared." he turned his head away crossing his arms over his chest.

Me: "na not really."

Jacob: "baby go back to sleep ok? Or stay up with me I'm just watching some TV, I'm not even tired..."

Me: "I'll stay up with you so I don't have to get killed again..."

Jacob: "mierdecilla."

Me: "bless you."

Jacob: "love you."

Me: "I love me too."

Jacob started shaking his head, the fact that dream felt so real and Jacob left me in that dream made me feel so scared that maybe one day I'd actually lose him, hopefully that day never came because its made me realise how much I need Jacob in my life and I never felt this way with anyone in this world before..