Chapter 14

Maci POV;

'Oh right so don't worry about looking after your wife Jacob just keep going out and leaving her to do your shit and leave her hoping and praying you don't get hurt' I said to myself, 'don't even worry that she just found out she was pregnant for fuck sake.'

I felt a tap on my shoulder which made me turn round to face the one and only Amber, I just can not deal with this I felt pure anger and rage just for the fact she was in my house but for all that I could've said nothing actually escaped my lips.

Amber: "You thought you could fuck with me and my boys yeah?"

Me: "Give it a rest Amber what are you doing here?"

Amber: "No I think you mean what are WE doing here."

Craig: "What do you mean your pregnant." Was the first words Craig spoke to me as soon as he stepped around the corner, he had blood stained down his cheek with Khalil, Niko and Josh standing next to him.

Me: "I'm pregnant what else is there to say?"

Craig: "Like why, how?"

Me: "Craig we had sex enough times to figure out how hun."

Craig: "It was never just sex with us babe, it was love."

Amber: "Oh don't make me sick! Look bitch he's mine now and I've come to show you who's boss around here!"

Me: "Ha ha, show me then! Like anything is going to happen to me, listen to yourself, you honestly think any man here is going to hurt me after all the years I've known them?"

Craig: "We really have been trying to tell her that Maci but she isn't listening we wont hurt you babe you know that."

Me: "I know, then why are you here?"

Craig: "For a second chance..."

Me: "But I've just got married Craig."

Amber: "WHAT?! YOU STILL WANT THIS BITCH BACK?"

Me: "Craig can you give me two seconds, I think I'm going to be sick!"

I ran to the upstairs bathroom and locked the door, Craig stood outside shouting for me to open the door so I'd be okay, of course I wasn't being sick right now or I'd have gone to the downstairs bathroom this was my chance to text Jacob because if anyone could save me, it was him, after I texted him I flushed the chain and opened the door I went back to the sink and splashed my face.

Craig: "I cant see my love like this, it hurts me,"

Me: "You hurt me Craig, you really did."

Amber: "Enough of your bullshit Craig bring her downstairs!"

Craig: "You can walk by yourself I'm not forcing you into anything but go downstairs because I don't want to see you fight again."

Me: "Craig..."

Craig: "Yes Maci"

Me: "You saw me fight the first time..."

Craig: "Yes Maci I did and I saw you kill the so called baby she was carrying of mine."

Me: "I am so sorry Craig."