Chapter 12.

Jacob POV;

Seriously? I'm supposed to be getting married to the girl of my dreams tomorrow with the perfect wedding, but now she brings round her 'friends' and they piss me off with in the first 5 minutes, messing up my house and talking about Craig.. that's where I lost it and almost hit her, NO NOT MACI! I would never lay a hand on her but Kailyn her twin.. well her ugly twin only Maci can be beautiful through and through, but anyway yeah, I almost punched her in her face....

*Flashback*

Me: "hola bebe, son estos sus invitados?"

Maci: "si, well that's if you asked if they're my guests.."

Me: "I did babe alright, nice to meet you all."

Kailyn: "yeah, um why do you speak Spanish to Maci when she isn't Spanish?"

Me: "because I'm half Mexican and Maci does understand some of it."

Kailyn: "ya see Mace, Craig was a far better boyfriend for you! Why cant you marry him?"

Me: "Ok look let me set things straight, this is my house, this is my fiancé, you will respect both me and Maci whilst you are temporarily staying here if you do not like that you do not have to be here do I make myself clear?"

Kailyn: "actually no like I said Craig was and is ten times better than you, Maci you must be stupid!"

I balled up my fists and took a step forward, luckily Maci stood in between and stopped me, she led me off towards the kitchen..

Me: "I will knock her out sister or no sister."

Maci: "she's not as strong as you Jacob you'll really hurt her just calm down and ill send them to all go stay at Rosie's ok? Just be me and you."

Me: "Jaden, Daniel and Myles are coming round..."

Maci: "then an the girls stay and you lot can bully them or something that'll be funny."

Me: "alright, Jadens girl is coming too her name is Mateya but call her Teya, you don't mind do you?"

Maci: "of course not." She smiled at me and randomly started pulling flirt faces at me like some freak.

Me: "you freak."

Maci: "you love this freak.."

Me: "who lied?"

Maci: "obviously you.."

Me: "I never lie to you, love you muy bonita."

*end of flashback*

Jaden: "AYE BRO! THE FUCK MAN!? YOU PASS OUT OR SOMETHIN'"

Me: "obviously not if I'm still sitting up.."

Kailyn: "told you he's a rude lil' bitch."

Maci: "bad mouth him one more time I dare you!"

There was silence in the room, Maci had already slapped Kailyn in the face which I had to pull her away because I knew she would have started fighting, Teya and Maci seem to be getting along fine, well Maci is a kind hearted person, but I don't get Kailyn's attitude, she's been texting on her phone all night and talking about Craig, Daniel was so close to knocking her out as well, don't get me wrong we do not hit or hurt girls in any way but she's pushing it we might have to lock her in a room or something.