Chapter 2

Thanks for being patient and waiting for this chapter :)

Maci P•O•V;

Craig was furiously smashing his lips into mine, I knew he was only doing this because Jacob was across the road but I just went along with it.. If I didn't I knew he'd get mad and probably start hitting me which he had done on a regular basis for almost a year now but he'd always apologise afterwards, he says he doesn't want to lose me, yeah right.

*flashback*

Craig: "MACI! MACI!"

Me: "yes Craig?"

Craig: "WHY THE FUCK DID IT TAKE ME TWICE TO GET YOUR ATTENTION?

Me: "because you said my name really fast.."

Craig: "BITCH YOU GIVING ME ATTITUDE? ILL SHOW YOU ATTITUDE!"

He slapped me right across my face knocking me back towards the couch I instantly cupped my cheek and curled up in a ball facing away from Craig, it was pretty much silent for 2 minutes all you could hear was me crying.

Craig: "b-baby I'm s-so sorry oh my god I swear I never meant to hurt you wait let me get you some ice!"

He came back with an icepack I was still facing away, too scared to face him, he easily picked me up and slipped me on his lap rubbing my now tensed body and kissing my neck and cheek, I stared off at the wall and we sat in silence for hours.

*end of flashback*

Craig was hurting me now, sometimes he just doesn't realise how strong he is.

Me: "c-cra-aig" I managed to get out.

Craig: "yeah.."

Me: "your holding me a bit too tight"

Craig: "oh, sorry baby... How about I do this then"

He picked me up and ran me into the front room where I saw candles, roses, chocolate, pizza, ice-cream and popcorn, in the roses scattered across the table I saw a note:

"Maci Owens, from the bottom of my heart I am sorry, sorry for all the pain that I have caused you I promise to god I will never hurt you again, I love you with all the love I can give in my body, Craig x"

Although he had hurt me I loved him, loved him more than I have loved any man in my life, tears ran down my eyes and I dropped the letter, I then heard whispers in my ear..

"I'm sorry baby...."

He spun me around, "I just don't want you to ever leave me."

He wipped my tears away and stared deep into my eyes biting his bottom lip

I was about to say something when he sealed my lips with a long passionate kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth he gently pulled me towards the couch not taking his lips away from mine then all of a sudden there was a violent knock at the door and 3 different male voices.

Craig: "ah shit, forgot the guys wanted to come round.. Um I'm gonna lock this room, come, your not leaving my sight whilst they're here"

He opened the door and greeted the guys Khalil, Niko and Josh, I kept my distance these guys were always high but they were cool they never thought of me but nothing but a sister but Craig was still cautious, he had his arm round me as he led the way towards the kitchen then sat down and pulled me on his lap wrapping his arms around me tight.

Craig: "so you know that guy Jacob that's been following Maci.. Well the plans in action after a week of planning were onto the next stage"

Josh: "bro you sound all spy shit"

Craig: "leave it!" He said laughing.

Khalil: "so Maci you gonna meet him at 7?"

Me: "y-yeh.."

Great so first I've been stalked by Jacob fuckin Perez and now I'm setting him up! After talking to him he seemed pretty decent even though me and Craig were acting did you really think someone with Craigs temper wouldn't fight back?

Craig: "its ok," he whispered in my ear, "soon this will be over.. You have me he won't hurt you"

Niko: "aight so we'll be on that street the whole time you don't need to worry do you need to know what were gonna do or?..."

Craig: "she doesn't need to know, go now, you don't need to dress up"

Just as I was walking out the door Craig ran up to me and gave me the keys to our real car, a jet black mercedes benz.

Craig: "go to his house and take him there to make sure," he kissed my cheek and went back to the kitchen.

That's when I opened the door and took them final steps across over to Jacobs house.....

OMG HAD BAD WRITERS BLOCK!!!! Well I have just done an exam? Anyway! What's Craig on? why have they been 'acting', what's gonna happen to Jacob!?