Chapter 6.

Craig POV;

Me: "amber, you do know I only ever wanted you for the sex right? I mean you really are not my type" I started laughing at her as I put my top back on.

Amber: "w-what? I thought you w-wanted m-me" she burst out into tears, "I left my boyfriend for you!"

Me: "looks like you made the wrong decision, you see all I want is Maci Owens, that's my girl right there and nobody can tell me any different"

-SMASH-

Me: "FUCK WAS THAT?! MOVE! GET THE HELL OUT! NOW!"

I ran downstairs to see 3 guys with their faces covered smashing up my living room one came charging at me and to my surprise took me to the ground, that has never happened before apart from with that Jacob guy. I managed to get the guy off me but only to be jumped on by the other two, nevertheless I didn't give up, I fought with every last breath I had even though it wasn't enough one face was in my mind the whole time... Maci, she kept me strong through a lot of things. I couldn't do anything all I could do was protect myself best I could by holding my arms over my head, I was bleeding from my nose, I closed my eyes tight, where are my boys when I need them? The guys got off me and left within 2 minutes after checking out all my stuff I didn't even care if they took any money or anything that can be replaced, I was shocked when they picked up the picture of me and Maci hanging on the wall, the only picture here we had together, and smashed it into a thousand pieces, this without doubt is the worst day of my life, I lose Maci now I lose my dignity. 20 minutes after they left I was cleaning up the glass from the floor and cleaning the living room, I held the tears back whilst thinking of Maci.

'love you Mace' I whispered, it was now 3am I needed to get some sleep I wasn't even angry about what happened I see it as a way that's all the pain I've put on Maci in one but I could never imagine myself beating her like that. Never.

Maci POV;

I woke up at a later time of 11:15am in Jacob's bed, Jacob wasn't there, I quickly ran in the shower and got dressed in my Black skinny jeans, blue off the shoulder top, black hi tops. I heard Jacob talking downstairs with the guys;

Jacob: "so tell me, how badly did you hurt him"

Jaden: "lets just say he ain't no pretty boy no more haha"

Daniel: "also smashed that picture of him and her, mad how the tears started coming down when he saw that."

Myles: "he managed to fight me off though, that says a lot."

Jacob: "aight no more said. Maci's awake."

I ran downstairs at this point, did they hurt Craig?

Me: "DID YOU GUYS HURT CRAIG?!...... ANSWER ME!"

Jacob: "Maci..."

Me: "YES OR NO JACOB!" he nodded his head as I ran for the door, he grabbed me back kicking and screaming, "GET OFF ME!! JACOB PLEASE!"

Jacob: "Guys leave... NOW!" the boys left it was just me, and Jacob.

Me: "so you can laugh about it but now your getting serious? What have you done? Just let me see him I just want to see if he's ok" I started crying.

Jacob: "if it's just to see he's ok then go, but tell me something are you gonna stay with him? If you do are you gonna get hurt again?"

Me: ".....wait outside for me, anything just let me check in on him and get some more of my stuff, bring the boys anything."

Jacob: "alright, the boys will be with me, you go in get your stuff in the meantime you can see if he's ok, I just want you safe Maci I care a lot for you"

Jaden: "DAMN BRO YOU GUYS SUIT!" I blushed at this and they all started laughing, Jacob let me go and I walked over to Craig's with the boys following me, I took out my key and opened the door, Jacob gave me a smile before I went in.

Craig: "b-baby?"

Me: "no, I am not a baby, neither am I your baby" I heard laughing and bleach blonde hair poking from behind the couch, I went upstairs and collected everything I wanted which was only a pair of jordans and doctor martens and my snapback Craig gave me.

Me: "CRAIG! WHERES MY BACKPACK?"

he didn't reply, great longer in this hell hole.. I found my backpack and put the stuff in, I picked up my jewellery box, it looked as if someone had been going in it, the ring Craig gave me for my 18th was gone I wore it on a chain but since that broke I hadn't got it fixed, Craig wouldn't touch it, Amber. I took my bag downstairs and opened the door throwing my bag to Jacob.

Me: "hold on 2 seconds" he nodded at me.

Craig: "so you really are leaving..." I looked straight past him and at a naked blonde girl with a ring on her wedding finger.

Amber: "suits me doesn't it?" she held her hand out wiggling her fingers, I grabbed her by her hair holding her at arms length, duh she was naked! I dragged her screaming to the front door.

Craig: "I did NOT give her the ring!"

Me: "I know babe, I know.. Goodbye Craig, take care"

Craig: "you'll be back baby, but just know I will NEVER stop loving you, I just need some growing up to do" he kissed me on the cheek as I stroked his face, I mouthed 'same' to him and watched tears come down his face as he placed his snapback on my head and walked up the stairs.

I didn't let any tears out, I looked straight at Amber and dragged her outside, I saw Khalil, Niko and Josh in their cars and Jacob, Daniel, Jaden and Myles looking at me shocked.

Me: "let me tell you something bitch, do NOT take my stuff ever again and leave Craig alone he does not need people like you in his life!"

Amber: "what still love him do we? Jealous are we?"

Me: "No, I just know that he does not need shit like you after what he's been through."

Amber: "aww someones jealous"

Me:  "remember your naked and I'm not yet every guy here is still watching me HA! What's worse is that I've got nothing to be jealous over, I have a man"

I punched her square in the face dragging her body and stopping when blood started appearing all over, I took my ring and kicked her in her stomach

Amber: "y-you-ouve j-just killed c-Craigs b-baby!" she coughed out.

Me: I paused, "good." I had to show no feelings, I went to punch her again when Jacob held me back.

Jacob: "that's enough now, lets go" I stood still looking at her body until Jacob picked me up, he faced in the way to the boys "take care of this one" they nodded at him.

We got inside and Jacob stood there with me still holding me, he was looking at the ring I held in my hand.

Me: "it was a birthday present from Craig, it was the birthday I lost our baby, I'm so sorry for causing a scene it just means a lot to me I'm never like that"

Jacob: "I know your not, its ok, sorry to hear about your baby" he put me down and walked upstairs, I followed him.

Me: "are you ok?"

Jacob: "do you still love him?" I sighed.

Me: "yeah, I do," he was about to talk when I put my finger over his lips, "but I think I'm falling in love with you"

He picked me up and kissed my cheek, I wrapped my legs around him then he jolted his head upwards, I turn round to see Myles and Daniel walking away, he had a lot of authority.. that just made him even sexier.

GUYS! I couldn't wait I had to post this! I liked this chapter... :)

Thank you SOSOSO much for the support so far it means so much oxox