Chapter 25 Part 2

We all sat in the lounge, myself, Jacob, Jaden, Myles, Daniel and Aston. Aston heard Jacob and ran straight to him, he hasn't left his side since. "How long until he gets off his shift Maci?" Jacob asked bouncing Aston on his lap, I don't understand what he wants to say to Chresanto, I had only just seen him after what? 7 years?! I obviously wasn't going to do anything with him since I was married and had Aston with me... I'm not that type of woman.

"I don't know, neither do I know why you want to speak with him, especially with all the boys here... He's nothing like you or Craig or any guy here for that matter, he won't do anything but respect you and leave." I replied with a straight face, sometimes being the only female in the household does have an affect on me... Maybe I should just take Jacob aside and talk with him one-to-one, he is my husband after all. I stood up, "Jay," I said plainly looking at Jacob, he stood up leaving Aston on the chair and followed me into the only bedroom in this apartment.

"You're my husband, I love you, I don't want to fight anymore... I give up." I said leaning against the wall, "You just don't want me to say anything to Chresanto..." Jacob replied bluntly, "That too, I still love you Jacob... You come before anyone." I said looking at him as his eyes looked deep into mine, as if he was looking into my soul. He came closer, "I'm still gonna have a chat with him... Jaden said he's well built, might be good for the team." He smirked, "Jacob... He's doing well just let him be-" Our chat was interrupted by Jaden saying Chres had arrived.

Walking out into the lounge Jacob went over to Chresanto smirking, he shook his hand "Chresanto August I presume? I'm Jacob Perez, take a seat." Chres sat down, he didn't look phased by any of this at all, he looked at me and smiled then putting his attention back on Jacob. "Oh but just to clear things up... Maci isn't just the mother of my child, she's my wife okay?" Jacob said smiling at me then putting his attention back on Chresanto. "Aight man, we're old friends nothing more." Chresanto replied. "Tell me about yourself," Jacob said lighting a blunt, "Not much to say, I'm a runner... I run goods here n there obviously you know what I mean by that," He said leaning back, "No please elaborate," Jacob replied, "Stolen goods, drug goods you know the deal." Chresanto replied. I looked straight at him, "Hold up... You told me you were a nurse." I said, "I am... Technically I do prescribe people drugs..." He laughed at this and so did Jacob. "Who do you work for?" Jacob said then motioned for me to come over, I sat next to him and he put his arm around me. "Myself but you don't really need to know do you uhh Jacob?" Chresanto smirked, "Look it was nice speaking to you Jacob and co. but honestly I have shit to do... Maci it was lovely seeing you again, you're always welcome if you just need a chat or somewhere to get away..." He smirked and stood up, as did Jacob. "The fuck that supposed to mean boy?! Think I can't take care of me and mine?!" Jacob shouted, Aston ran to me and jumped on my lap hiding his face, "Look Jacob I mean no harm I wa-" Chresanto was cut off by Jacob holding up a gun, why always the gun? "You was just what?!" Jacob shouted, "Just leaving." Chresanto said smiling and winking.

Ten minutes of silence later Jacob stood up and headed for the door, "Dad!" Aston cried out, jumping down from me and running to him, "Daddy isn't going anywhere without his Prince or Queen now is he?" Jacob said talking to Aston, "You gonna come yet Mace? Actually let me rephrase that, baby girl please come home... I really need you." Jacob said holding out his hand for me, I took it and walked out the door.

Chresanto sat on the bottom of the stairs texting on his phone, he looked as if he had just gotten back from a jog. "Move boy." Jacob said deeply, Chresanto laughed and got up "See you around Maci Perez," he said then sat back down, "Damn right." Jacob said laughing.

We got home and Jacob lead me straight into the dining room, it was quiet and cold yet with his presence I felt safe. "Thank you." Were the first words he spoke to me as we got home, "I'm with you always mi amor." I said then sat on the table, Jacob joined me "You guys dated didn't you?" He said sounding sad, "Yeah for seven years." I said taking hold of his hand, "So I guess he was your first everything, first love, first kiss, first person you had sex with, first dance... Right?" He said leaning his head on my shoulder, "Yep you're right, but you are the one I love most, I kiss deepest, I make love to most passionately, one and only husband and the one I ride for... You are my ride or die."