Chapter 27

I woke up the next morning questionning my title as Mrs Perez, was I scared of my own husband? Truthfully I wasn't too sure, last night really showed me the true extent of Jacobs' power and anger, could he hurt me in the way he hurt Melissa? I sure do hope not. As the mother of is child, his only child, carrying his other unborn child at three months and being his wife gives me hope that he won't ever snap on me, however seeing what he was truly capable of over these past few years with him shows me that he can simply snap, I just hope and pray he loves me enough that I won't be on the receiving end of his punch. That means I must keep away from Chresanto and not hang out with Jaden or the boys as much, it angers Jacob a lot he just doesnt show it but he's good at that... Hiding his emotion.

"What you thinking about?" Jacob said knocking me out of my thoughts, "Nothing don't worry," I replied calmly, "Want food? I'll go make you some food." I said quickly before getting out of bed, I heard Jacob mumble 'the fuck?' but I ignored it and went straight to Astons' room.

"Good morning mommas little baby," I said stroking his curls out of his eyes, until he's able to maintain his hair himself and not be so boystrous I think it will have to be cut short or braided, I doubt Jacob will like any of those ideas. Astons' eyes opened, he scrunched his face up just like Jacob did when he didn't want to wake up, his brown eyes with a shade of green peered up at me instantly making me smile. "You hungry?" I asked picking him up, he smiled then instantly burrowed his head into my shoulder, "I'll take that as a yes." I said as I walked out of the room, everytime I walked past the doorway I thought of that man whom broke into our home, Jacob protected me then.

I made my way downstairs, I heard Jake romaging around in the bedroom god knows what for. As I made my way into the kitchen everything from the night before was still in place, nobody had done the dishes nor bothered to wipe down any surfaces they made a mess on as per usual, it's really beginning to annoy me... This is my home more than any one of these idiots and I'm treated like a damn servant. I chopped Astons' fruit then made Jake and I our pancakes, bacon and eggs... Surprisingly we were almost out of food... Not. I knew this would happen, two weeks groceries gone in under a week, I can not take it anymore. I mean I know I don't work and that Jake is the breadwinner in this household but I have Aston and another little one on the way. As soon as it is possible for me to work I will do... But family comes first. I put all the food on the plates and cleared away everything else in the kitchen, unfortunately this has put me in a foul mood... I just want a little organisation within our home is that too much to ask?

"What you thinking about now?" Jacob said scaring me as he walked into the kitchen, I jumped then took a breath out. "Mi amor I didn't mean to scare you," he said coming to me and putting his arms around my waist. "Doesn't matter I was zoned out anyway," I replied resting my head on his chest, "What's bpthering you Mace?" He asked looking into my eyes, "Can we eat then talk? Myself and the baby are hungry," I said slightly smiling, Jacob smiled and rubbed his hand on my stomach, "Better be another boy, trying to make a basketball team out here!" He laughed, "Five boys?" I asked raising an eyebrow, "Nope," he shook his head, "Twelve, we're gonna need subs," He licked then bit his bottom lip, something he knew drove me crazy. I rolled my eyes and gave Jake his plate as I went to sit down with mine. "Why don't you give Aston bacon?" Jake asked as he began eating, "He eats so much during the day, even finishing off Myles, Jaden and Daniels' food, he'll get fat." I replied laughing, "Takes after yo-," Jacob started, "Don't even go there Mr I'ma Impreganate My Wife Then Call Her Fat," I rolled my eyes and continued eating my food. By the time I had finished Jacob had cleaned everything up and Aston was running around the house somewhere.

"Talk now?" Jacob said.

I hesistated, but I knew the more I hid from Jacob the harder it'll get to be in his presence.

"Melissa." I replied.

Jacob sighed and sat down, he had the blunt knife in his hand. "You won't fucking end out like her if that's what you're thinking." He spoke harshly.

I put my head down. "You said it yourself, if I fucked up or didn't wanna be with you free willingly then you'd have hurt me." I said calmly although my heart was racing and I was pretty sure Jake could sense it.

Jacob blew out air and ran his tongue over his top teeth, something he done when he was angry or frustrated. "I was just trying to put emphasis on how lucky I am, how lucky we are to have each other... That it didn't have to be forced that we were together and it was natural, this is meant to be, I mean you could have stayed with Craig, Craig could have kept you away from me trust me with you by his side he had the capability to kill me, with you by my side I have the capability to do anything, you're my rock."

He slid the knife back and forth over the island engraving a line, I reached over and took the knife off of him. "I love you so much Jacob, never doubt that." I said as I got up and walked around to him, I was about six months pregnant although I was no where near as big as I was when I had Aston.

Jacob pulled me onto his lap and took the knife back out of my hands, "Baby name time!" He said smiling on my neck before kissing it. The door opened and Carly walked in with Daniel, "Go out for breakfast, the kitchen is off limits right now." Jacob said, "Bro we're hungry man," Daniel replied, "My house, my kitchen, my money, my food, my rules... Don't like it feel free to leave." He replied, Daniel kissed his teeth and closed the door leaving me and Jake in silence.

"I think for a boy Chris Anthony Perez and for a girl Sophia Maci Perez," Jacob said, "Well I named Aston so it's only right, I'm not really bothered." I spoke, "You aren't bothered about our baby?" He said, "Of course I am... But you'll pick a good name." I replied getting up and making my way out the room, I felt restless.

"Picking the name is supposed to be a special moment we share together," He said following me, "Last time I was pregnant you were in jail, the special feeling has gone." I said quietly, "Come on Mace let's do everything by the book yeah? I haven't experienced this shit yet."

I sighed and continued walking into the lounge, I don't wanna follow some stupid rules, I want to do me