Chapter 23

"Aston have a nice day our with Uncle Jay Jay at the park okay?" I said as I tied up his second shoe, Jaden stood behind him, we both turned our heads as Carly and Melissa walked through the door with Daniel and Myles, I looked up at Jaden "Fuck sake all these people in my home." I finished Astons shoe and stood up, "Why do you think we're getting out of here? Are you sure you don't wanna come Mace?" Jaden said, I twitched my mouth to the side "Okay I'll come, let me just go tell Jake." I walked upstairs into the bedroom and found Jacob on his laptop watching a film. "Come lay with me princess," Jacob said looking up, I picked up his hoodie that was on the end of the bed and put it on, "I would but I'm gonna go to the park with Aston and Jay, you wanna come?" I said sitting next to him and putting my hand in his hair, he shook his head "Honestly just wanna chill, you'll be back in an hour or two so I'll spend time with you then mi amor." He gave me a warm kiss then I got up and left the room meeting Jaden at the door, I heard shouting coming from the games room and saw Aston burying his head in Jaden's neck. I sighed and walked in.

"Look if you girls can't respect this house in which you do not live in get the fuck out because you do not want to piss my husband off." I said honestly, Carly was the only one sitting down playing with her fingers. "Sorry Mace, Melissa can you not just sit the fuck down and remain quiet?" Myles shouted, "Oh what you gonna do beat me again?!" She shouted back louder, "Myles before Jacob hears sort it out, I'd like a drama free day." I said rolling my eyes then smiling at Carly, Daniel had his arm around her as he looked and smiled at her.

I walked back out into the hall way and took Aston from Jaden, "It's ok big boy, remember whose son you are, you're safe." Aston started mumbling, myself and Jacob aren't sure why he is a slow speaker but he is very good when it comes to sports and drawing, I'm sure it's simply a confidence thing but if he's anything like his father he'll be talking in no time, so much so we won't be able to shut him up.

Less than an hour passed and Aston was already wanting to go home to see Jacob, he was still a little shaken up about the arguing. Jacob and I never argued around Aston, in fact Aston was the reason we didn't argue at all, we'd leave the situation if we felt like something was going to happen, come back and apologise then probably have make up sex or something but we'd be fine afterwards. Mainly because we only had little disputes, we weren't disloyal to one another, we didn't lie to one another but we just pissed each other off sometimes but that's ok all the best couples do.

Jaden, myself and Aston got home and walked into the games room, Carly was in there with Melissa, Daniel, Myles and Jacob, Jacob was strangling Melissa and no one was doing anything, the boys continued playing video games and Carly was asleep on Daniels' lap. "Jaden could you take Aston to his room quickly please?" Jaden nodded and sighed. I walked into the room and turned off the tv which caused dead silence in the room with only the light cries from Melissa, "Wasn't anyone going to do anything?" I said, "No she came on to your husband a few minutes ago you should be the one strangling her." Myles said turning the tv back on. I put my attention on Jacob whom had one hand around her neck and facing me. I removed his hand which wasn't entirely easy as Jacob was angry he started cursing in Spanish and left the room walking into the kitchen. "Girl if you're not out of my house in three seconds you're gonna be so sorry you even looked at my man!" Melissa ran for the door and I heard it slam shut.

I made my way into the kitchen and saw Jacob sitting at the table still cursing in Spanish, "You should have let me kill her." Jacob said bluntly, "What with your three year old son in the house?" I said walking towards him and draping my arms around his shoulders, I leaned my head next to his and took in his scent, he was still breathing heavy which told me he was still angry. "Not like I haven't done it before have I?" Jacob said moving forward, I rubbed his back and kissed his cheek, "I love you Jacob." I said before walking out and upstairs to our bedroom. I was in there a total of 20 minutes before Jacob came through the door slowly and slumped himself on the bed next to me. "She tried kissing me mi amor, I lost it, you own these lips, these hands, this hair and this dick." He smirked at me, "Damn right all that belongs to me, and more... Baby boy I am not mad at you, if Aston wasn't in the house we would have tag teamed her ass you know I'ma stand by you through everything, you're my man you don't need to explain yourself because I love you." I said sitting up and looking down at him, "I love you too mi princesa, mi esposa, mi amor." He said biting his lip.

We cuddled and watched cartoons... Yes we are parents who are married who watch cartoons together. But that was just us, husband and wife.