Chapter 29

"Mia  Dela Rosa Perez," Jacob said as we had finally chosen the name for our baby girl, "Why not Owens? My surname?" I asked, only teasing I know Jacob wants the Perez name to stick within our family. "Is that even a question? Girl you took my name as soon as I put that ring on your finger, there will never be a Maci Owens again you'll be Maci Perez for eternity, Owens is shit compared to Perez anyway." He smirked, I rolled my eyes and unbuckled my seat belt we had arrived at the hospital for our last final scan before the baby was due to be born, I had yet to feel her kick but Aston wasn't that active either so it's fine - they said everything was fine at our last scan too. Jacob was with me throughout, I went through this alone with Aston but having Jake here made me happy nonetheless.

"Mr and Mrs Perez?" The nurse called out as we were sat in the waiting area with Aston, "Aston Perez!" Aston screamed excitedly, the nurse chuckled "And Aston Perez." We all made our way into the room and I laid down preparing myself for the cold gel on my stomach, Aston sat on Jacobs lap and Jacob kept an eye on the nurse at all times, by now you'd have guessed he is very protective of what's his. "Have you been feeling any movement?" The nurse asked, "Minor movements when I'm asleep or in the bath, anytime laying down really but no kicks." I explained, "Hmm I see, but with Aston that was similar wasn't it?" The nurse questioned, "Yeah he kicked once or twice within the last few days, my little lazy boy," I said sticking my tongue out at Aston. Aston kicked his legs and giggled, "Okay Mrs Perez I am going to put this gel on you now, you know it's a little cold and then we'll see your baby girl." She smiled, she began rubbing over my stomach and looking at the screen, she looked closer and closer at the screen, "Please excuse me for just one moment Mrs Perez, Mr Perez." She said before leaving the room. "Babe what's happening?" Jacob asked, "I'm not sure Jake," I replied biting my nail, the nurse returned with a male doctor causing Jacob to sit up and eye him down, "I'm just going to have a look at your little girl okay Maci?" He said as he began rubbing over my stomach, "Hmm... It definitely looks like it..." He said to the nurse, "Looks like what bro?!" Jake said harshly, I could tell he was scared but he made sure to keep his front. "Twins, very little... but with strong healthy heartbeats, one girl and...." He looked around a bit more, "One boy, congratulations Mrs and Mr Perez!" He exclaimed before smiling at Jake, Aston and I and leaving the room. "Twins? Fuck me man looks like I'ma have my basketball team sooner than later!" He said, the nurse burst out laughing, "Here is a picture of your scan, congratulations the Perez family." She smiled before wiping the gel off of my stomach and helping me up although Jake quickly ran to my side.

On our way home Jake was grinning like crazy, "A boy and a girl, twins, fucking twins! This is one of the happiest days of my life!" He exclaimed, "Baby please can we call him Karlos it means free man, Karlos Reynaldo Perez, please baby please??!!" He screamed excitedly, "So Mexican!" I started laughing then I nodded, Jacob beeped the horn 4 times causing me to laugh more, how could I have doubted this mans love?

Inside our home the boys had more girls over, they had bruises all over their faces. Jaden remained without any females as usual but went to play with Aston outside, Jacob had left swiftly after we had gotten home to get more baby stuff for Karlos,  Mia had everything she needed and with two weeks to go everything was going great. I made my way into the front room where there were a few girls, Myles and Daniel. Don't get me wrong I hated these random females in my home however me and Jacob got into a huge argument before and he told me to leave it as it was business. Again, I stand by my man and all of his decisions and words, he was my man and that's how me and him work, respect and loyalty we got each other. I sat down on the couch in Jacobs' sweat pants and top, his stuff was all that fit me comfortably enough to lounge around the house in.

"What's good Mrs Perez?" Daniel joked, "Twins," I said smiling, "NO WAY?!" Daniel and Myles shouted, "I'm so happy for you guys," , "Yeah man, two girls?" They both said, "Boy and girl, Karlos Reynaldo and Mia Dela Rosa Perez." I said laughing, "You know Jake had to add the Mexican twist," Daniel said laughing to, one of the girls laughed, "Did I give you permission to laugh?" Myles said sternly as he slapped her upside her head very hard, "No sir, sorry sir." She said quietly, I simply smiled and relaxed back onto the sofa, I was in serious need of cuddles and massages from my man and of course he wouldn't hesitate to give me that. As if on cue Jacob walked through the door with his hands full of bags, "This is just the beginning my nigga!" He shouted walking through and throwing the bags on the floor grinning, "Where's my son at bruh?" He was high and I couldn't help but laugh, he turned to me and pulled my legs up on his lap giving my feet and ankles a massage, "And I didn't even have to ask," I smirked as I laid back in pleasure, "Of course not, you'll be getting a lot of this now there's two of us in there, three babies of mine I can't wait... But seriously where the fuck my son at? I got him some presents... ASTON!" Aston came running in after he heard Jacob and placed his hand on my stomach, "Mommy and Daddy still love Aston?" He asked looking down, I lifted his head up, "Baby boy we love you to the stars and back again," I said kissing his cheek, "Daddy got you a present Aston," Jacob said holding out a bag Aston immediately took it and opened it up, "What's that?" I asked Jake, "Buzz and Woody... His favourites, Daddy loves you Aston," Jake said as Aston ran up to his room to play.

"Good evening Mr Perez it's a pleasure to meet you," One girl said smirking at him, "Bitch shut the fuck up," Jake said in a disgusted manner as he continued to rub on my feet, why was this girl eyeing him up? He looked me in my eyes and smiled pulling me gently closer to him, I was now right next to him with one hand wrapped around me and another on my stomach, "Congratulations on your new babies," the same girl spoke, Jake breathed out and ran his tongue over his top teeth which he done when he began to get angry, "Listen bitch I told you shut the fuck up," he said with attitude, I attempted to get up to get myself a snack, "What's up baby?" He said softly, gently pulling me back down, "Hungry," I said pouting, "Aha! Look what I got my baby!" He said pulling out a chocolate bar from his hoodie pocket, I reached out for it, "Uh uh kiss first," he said, "You spoil me," I said before giving him a passionate kiss, "You've given me everything I have ever asked for, ever wanted, you deserve everything." He replied.

Jacob had carried me to bed and not long after I heard the screams of those girls coming from downstairs, Aston was a deep sleeper there was no worry of him hearing anything, shortly after the screams stopped and Jake came into bed with me I pretended to be asleep to avoid his anger, he probably just wanted to sleep. He came into bed naked, I could feel his dick on my ass. He took out his phone and began playing candy crush resting the phone on top of my head. Just then his phone rang, "Yoo," he spoke, "I'm in bed with my girl and you expect me to come out just to shot you some damn weed? Fuck outta here bruh call me in the A.M and I'll see you then." He hung up, I turned over and groaned letting him know I was awake. "Babe?" He said quietly, "Mmhmm," I replied, "Sup my nigga?" He replied to me, "get outta here," I laughed tiredly, "I didn't get to tell you today but I love you baby and I'm happy to be spending my life with you, did you hear downstairs?" He asked, "I love you too and yeah... You good?" I asked only worried about him, "Course. bitches just get outta line they need to be put back feel me?" he replied, "I feel you baby," I said snuggling up close to him, he held me with warmth, through his arms I could feel his love and I felt at peace.

My protector... I knew he was evil though I just don't know how to look past that, but I did - it wasn't just females he was evil to, it was men too, he didn't give a fuck.