Chapter 4.

[A/N: the song I've posted isn't really to do with the story unless you think of Jacob and Maci I just wanted to post it because I really like it]

Maci POV;

I think I must have fell asleep because when I realised where I was, I was not sat down in the car next to Craig I was in a bed next to a body, I could feel its presence next to me, its warm breath behind my head and a hand on my thigh, I knew instantly that hand belonged to Craig, to be honest with you I wished it was Jacob.

Craig: "why you so tense baby, relax." he started kissing the tip of my ear lightly but I held in my moans I said I was leaving him why couldn't I? I felt trapped.

Me: "w-where are we?"

Craig: "I cant believe you forgot our place already mace," I cringed when he called me 'Mace', "our condo, well my condo" he laughed, his condo.

Me: "what time is it?"

Craig: "ummm... 10:16am" WOW I'd slept for ages.

Me: "what are we still doing in bed? Your usually out by this time"

Craig: "No your usually out at this time, what's with all the questions?"

Me: "just wondering"

Craig: "you always fucking wonder what's wrong with you Maci am I not good enough for you that you want to get away from me that bad?!"

Me: "n-no its j-just... ahh nothing."

Craig: "na say it, say what you was gonna say because your beginning to piss me off."

Me: "its nothing" I said turning around and looking into his eyes, he was so sexy when he was mad but I hated when he was mad at me, but what could I do?

Craig: "whatever" he said placing his forehead on mine wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer, "why cant we be how we was before? I miss that us."

Me: "I miss it too, we just don't spend enough time together like we used to, your always with your boys"

Craig: "I have to be with them, if I'm not we wouldn't have all this" he looked around the room then back into my eyes.

Me: "this isn't as important as us, what's important is our love for each other."

he nodded at me then got up and walked out the door I heard him walk into the bathroom, I got up and started walking around the room looking at all the pictures on the wall of us together that's when memories came flooding back...

*flashback*

Craig: "smile baby!" ~picture taken~

Me: "ughh I look so ugly in that picture!"

Craig: "babe your far from ugly, your beautiful just not as sexy as me" he winked at me.

~craig's phone rings~

Craig: "yo bro whats good?"

Craig: "na bro I'm not on nothing today I'm with Maci"

Craig: "DONT DISS MY GIRL YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.. AGAIN."

Craig: "good."

~he hangs up the phone~

Me: "who was that"

Craig: "that guy over there" he pointed and as my back was turned he picked me up and ran me down the beach to the sea and threw me in.

Me: "CRAIG!!"

*end of flashback*

I sighed at how our relationship used to be compared to how it is now.

Craig: "I know babe I miss it too, you know what... I'm taking you back there, get ready"

I looked in the wardrobe and was amazed by the clothes I had in here from before, I picked out my bright blue bikini and blue square sunglasses, to wear on top I picked out jean shorts, hi white converse and a white off the shoulder crop top, I then went to take a shower.

Craig POV;

I need to make this up to Maci show that my love for her is beyond real, I saw the clothes she picked out I didn't really like when she exposed herself but as she was with me I didn't mind one bit. I got dressed in blue basketball shorts, jordans, and my long gold chain Maci got for me, Maci was out the shower and dressed by the time I'd finished doing my hair does that show my vanity? Who cares Maci was looking sexy but I knew when she took that top and shorts off she'd be grabbing everyone's attention, i'll just have to show them who she belongs to.

Me: "ready to go?" I took her hand and led her outside to the car, we drove off towards the beach, I saw so many people with their children/babies, imagine me and maci as parents...

She took off her clothes revealing her bikini and instantly as we walking many of guys were looking at her, I grabbed her from behind and started kissing her neck and walking with her, that'll show them.

Maci: "hey this isn't going to become a make out session is it?" she started laughing.

Me: "I don't know baby wanna find out?"

I spun her round and started passionately kissing her, I hadn't felt feelings for her this genuine for pretty long, I let go of her and ran back to the car to get some towels I came back to see this ugly dude trying to move to her.. I was having none of that.

Me: "yo bro this my girl step back."

Him: "Look baby ditch the golf cart and step up to a stretch limo"

Me: "look, she don't wanna know you move away from her before I do something i'll regret."

Him: "aight bro she aint all that anyway"

Me: "na, that's why you was trying it on her cos she aint all that." I said squaring up to him.

Maci: "babe don't its not worth it lets just go sit down ok?"

Him: "listen to you girl" he said as I held him up by his collar

Me: "Thank god my girlfriend is there.... WELL THANK HIM THEN!"

Him: "T-T-THANK YOU GOD! THANK YOU!"

I let him go and threw my arm round Maci,

me: "some fool, calling me a golf cart" she started laughing and I laughed with her, what a day this is turning out to be.

We messed around on the beach for ages just like the old days I decided to pick her up and throw her into the sea.

Maci: "CRAIG!!!" I started laughing hysterically until she came out and jumped on me, for once I didn't mind.. were we getting back to normal?

guys after that last bit I just got writers block :( I didn't wanna end there but o'well.

thanks for voting/reading so far :)