Chapter 16.

Maci POV;

So I'm now 5 months pregnant and myself and Jacob haven't been doing too well, he's never home anymore he just leaves Jaden with me and Jaden never leaves the house or talks to his girlfriend anymore, we found out the sex of the baby will be a boy.. Well me and Jaden found out, Jacob is only good at buying things for the baby, dumping them in the room and getting high, I am so close to leaving his ass. I've been texting Craig... Yes I know what your thinking but he's cool, he's been doing anger management and he's got a real job, he was my first love and that feeling I had for him will always be there regardless of Jacob.

BANG BANG BANG!! "JACOB PEREZ WE KNOW YOUR IN THERE OPEN UP!"

Jacob: "Baby, I'm so sorry, forgive me!" He said running in locking the door and getting on his knee's.

Me: "w-what!?"

Jacob: "I love you just forgive me!"

Me: "What for Jacob I don't understand!"

Just then the door got busted down and 2 men struggled with Jacob to the ground.

First Man: "Jacob Perez we are arresting you for assault......."

Me: "JACOB!!"

Jacob: "I'm sorry baby I love you! Look after to Jr. I'll see you soon."

Me: "I love you too..."

I watched as they took him away, Jaden, Myles and Daniel came running up the stairs to me as I cried my eyes out.

Jaden: "Its okay Maci, I promise we'll look after you."

Me: "THE FUCK YOU MEAN!? IT SHOULD BE YOUR ASS BEING DRAGGED OFF! NOT JACOBS GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! IM GOING HOME!"

Myles: "Na cant let you do that b."

Me: "OH I AM REALLY NOT SOMEONE YOU WANT TO FUCK WITH RIGHT NOW!"

Jaden: "Guys stay here, Maci wait.. Hold up! Damn girl you move fast for a pregnant woman, look if you go home only one of us can come its too dangerous round that area and I'm not looking to be leaving my boys."

Me: "I don't need none of you guys!"

Daniel: "I'll come with you Mace,"

So that's what happened, Daniel and I went back to LA where Jacob's old house was, and one month later I spoke to Jacob...on the phone... from jail.

Jacob: "Baby don't speak to me like that I don't know where you got this attitude but I aint liking it!"

Me: "THE FACT YOU TOOK THE BLAME FOR YOUR STUPID BOYS!!"

Jacob: "THEY MY BOYS MACI THE FUCK YOU CANT UNDERSTAND?!"

Me: "THAT I'M YOUR WIFE AND BABY MOM AND YOU LEFT ME AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHEN YOUR COMING HOME!?"

Jacob: "YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW?!"

Me: "YES!! SO I KNOW HOW LONG I GOT TO LEAVE YO ASS!"