Chapter 15.

• Dedicated to Everyone of my readers, thank you :)

Jacob POV;

She's acting like I don't know, as if this whole thing was oblivious to me as it was to the rest of the world, but that gives her no right to act in such a way now I'm rushing to her mothers house, yes her mothers to get her because she'll end up giving the baby to her it feels before we were married we had none of these problems because we didn't feel tied together, maybe that's our problem.. But problems can be solved.

Me: "Maci open the door! Let me in Maci I am not joking with you!"

Maci's Mom: "No! If you was Craig maybe but he's already here!"

What? How could Craig be there? He was... Dead. Wasn't he? I continued to bang on the door as Maci stood right there listening to me, how and why would she put me through so much stress? If Craig is in there as well as her mom don't you think you'd be worried too?

Me: "Maci please, I am sorry for what I said I promise you, you said you'd never leave me for anyone or anything now your leaving me. Maci te quiero por favor, venga a mí bebé prometo cosas cambiarán sólo tú y yo contra el mundo."

Maci: "How can I trust you?"

Maci's Mom: "you cant!"

Me: "Shut up woman! Porque tu eres mi esposa y yo te amo."

Maci opened up the door and I was faced with her mom, twin sister and... Craig? He never dies and I don't even know how its not possible they obviously didn't shoot him, even though I heard it.. Well if you need a job doing, do it yourself!

I pulled out my gun and faced it towards Craig, Maci jumped directly in front of him.

Me: "I-i'm sorry Maci, so sorry."

I put the gun back into my pants and put my arm around her leading her to the car, I had no idea Maci's family lived in Calabasas... Were going to have a problem here.

Maci POV; *Flashback*

Me: "Craig? But I thought you was-"

Craig: "They didn't shoot me, the gun backfired into the guys hand, the one time when I was ready to leave the one time I got the final word in with your husband!"

Me: "What did you say?!"

Craig: "My words were, that's my baby.."

Me: "Its Jacobs baby Craig."

Craig: "Its not and we both know it!"

Me: "It is! I never had sex with you since last year Jacob is my husband!"

Craig: "You know fully well you want me back, but baby I'll be forever waiting, forever watching and forever loving."

*End of flashback*

Me: "Why do I need an abortion Jacob?"

Jacob: "Because this life is too hectic to bring a baby up in, I don't know if I'm going to get hurt or not, I don't know if I' going to have money or not!"

Me: "You only get hurt when your not focused babe, and money.... shut the hell up you know you have money."

Jacob: "Why do you just say I have money? What's mine is yours."

Me: "I don't want your money... I want you that's why I married you."

Jacob pulled up the car and took my hand his deep brown eyes staring into mine sending shivers up my spine, I don't want to argue with him it hurts me just to even think about getting him mad.

Jacob: "Mrs Perez, becoming my wife did nothing but make us argue, and I don't want that.... so were going to work this out me and you.. and Jacob Jr. in there."

Me: "Jacob Jr. that's a funny one, how do you know its a boy?"

Jacob: "All my sperm are guys, that's why I'm so manly and sexy, but shh were going to work this out because I don't ever want to lose you."

Me: "What about Craig?"

Jacob: "He'll be dealt with and neither of us will know when or how just know it will be done... I love you Maci Perez."

Me: "I love you Jacob Perez."

(Guys this chapter sucked, but it was just a filler... New and exciting chapters on the way)