Chapter 10

Things continue to get out of control and whenevr Tara use to talk to Mira, evrytime she felt more hurt, more deep into the pain. Came vaction time and Tara set out for finding out Rahil .Sh tried differet sites, with diffrnt combination of Rahil and places but she couldnt found any. Then one day it striked  her that Mira's cellphone was still in the house, she started searching it and found it out. Her hands were moving briskly in order to swtch on the cell and search Rahil's name in phonebook, finally she found it. with her heart beating faster, she dialled his number, she was waiting for sum1 to pick up the call, but nobody answered. But she was hapy that atlast she found a get through to Rahil.

In the evening when she was alone, she called again, after few rings, a female's voice shocked her,

"HelloWho is this?" came the voice from the other side.

'shit, may be he is married too, there is no point talking to him' she thot to herself, but then gaining courage she asked "can i speak to Rahil?"

"No, he isnt at home, he has shifted to Banglore, who are you?" said the female.

"Oh, Banglore? I am a friend, got his number after lot of efforts, so can i get his banglore's number please?"

"Yes sure, i will message u the number. "

"ok thanks bye, and hey sorry, are u his wife?" Tara asked.

"Hahahaa.. o noo,, i am his sister. "

"Oh ok.. thanks bye." Tara disconnected and took a sigh of relief.

Soon she got a text composing Rahil's number, she dialled it , keeping her fngers crossed.

"Hello..! Miraa?? Where have u been?" he shouted excitedly as he picked the call in just the second ring.

Tara was surprised , "Hey not Mira, its Tara this side, and u still remeber di's number?" she asked.

"Oh hi Tara, yes ofcourse, how can i forget. I cant tell u hw happy i was seeing her name flashing on my screen." he responded.

'He still loves her a lot', she thot and then told him evrything, about Mira, akshat, the way akshat behaves, the fall from terrace, evrything.

Dere was no response for a while and then the call disconnected, Tara felt lil weird and then Jai came and started teasing her for something and she forgot about the call for a while.

At night when she was wide awake and staring the ceiling, lying on her bed, suddenly something vbrated in her pocket, she took it out, it was Mira's cell about whch she had forgot compltly, there was an unknown number flasshing, she picked it up.

"Hello Tara?" came the voice.

She recognised it soon, "Rahil?"

"Hmm yes." he murmered.

"What happened that tym? why u discnncted suddenly?" she asked.

"Oh nothing, its just in anger i threw away my foe and it broke into pieces. Sorry and m sorry to say Tara but wat kinda famliy u have? They cant see Mira's pain? why dey sent her back? what if that bloody akshat trie to harm her again? Tara i sacrificed, to see her happy n not in pain like dis, m telling u i will kill that guy and then kill myself too, bohat ho gaya ab...!!" he hissed in anger.

"Calm down, i too m scared for di, i want u to help me, if i somehow manage to brng out di frm dat sucking marriage will u accept her back?" she asked directly.

He kept silent for a while, "I am not sure, and as much as i know her, she wont agree, she would prefer to stay single but not wid me, i knw." he said.

"U leav it to me, i just wanna know ur answer?  will u or will u not? are u married? will ur family accept it?" she asked.

"I...i dont know.. i never tried to ask dem... and i am still unmarried but my mother have seen a girl for me and she wants me to marry her soon. I am not sure Tara." he said hesitatingly.

"Ok, then u dont luv her , i can say this wid surity." she snapped in anger.

"Shut up..!! i hav been crying madly for her, left my home, my family to stay away frm her thoughts , doing such a tiring job, so dat i dont get time to remember, i dont go back to meet my family bcz m scared they will marry me off whnvr i will go, and u r saying i dont luv her? i hav been suffering since a year, trying to get er out of my head and u r telling mew i dont luv her? Its not as easy Tara as it seems ok? First of all she isnt of my religion and secondly, she is married, u think any family wud agree to marry their son to such a person so easily?" he kept his point.

"Ok well end of it, there is no point discussing it. Let me first take di out of all that crap and till then u decide wat u want, once i free di out of that burden, i will talk to u again." She said and was about to discnnct thn she asked, "how to find u? u not on any social site, u keep on chnging number, how wud i found u?"

"I am dere wid da name MR (mira Rahil) search me u wud get me.bye" and he disconnected.

Now Tara was quite sure about wat she had to do, she wanted to let Mira free from that burden, that formal relationship of marriage, but the point was how will she do dat..