Chapter 23

Mira was looking at both of them from a distance, as she saw Karan going she ran towards him and called him, "Karan" , he turned around, "Yes ?"

"Where r u going? join us with the ceremonies na?" she insisted. "No di, i have some really urgent work, i need to go" he said. 'oh they both havnt cleared thngs yet' she thot to herself, then she decided to tell him the truth, "Hey sorry, i was kidding, its not Tara's wedding, its our brther, Jai's wedding." Hearing it, Karan's eyes lit up, he seemed to be very happy,"So now wud u like to attend it now  ,the wedding?"  He nodded shyly.  She turned towards Tara and called her, she slowly walked towards them. "He is our guest for next two days Tara, let him meet Jai and mum-papa. "Yes di" She nodded to Mira, Mira smiled and they all walked towards the family. Karan met evryone with affection and due respct, evryone liked him intensly. Tara was noticing all that, she was liking it too but she was still not able to meet her eyes with him.

Karan was trying to get a chance to talk to her alone but wasnt gettng any. Finally after the ceremony got over Tara's mother told her to show Karan the guest room to stay, she led him towards the room . Finally for some momnts they were alone, They both initiated talk at the same time , "You" "I.." and both smiled, looking at each other, KAran said further, "So tell me what were u saying?" "Hmm, i was asking you came here how? i mean how u got my adress and most of all, why r u here?" she asked staring the floor. "I got ur address, i m ur boss, i hav all ur documnts mam dont i? and why i came? well nothing , was just missing u." he said flatly. She looked at him, for the first time, they kept staring at each other for a while, as if their eyes were talkng, telling each other the story of their heart. Finally she looked down, "Stop fooling , and tell me" she asked. "I have stopped fooling myself and that why m confessing i was missing, u. where were u Tara? i was madly calling u, then u swiched off ur cell. I hav no cntcts of u, then i went to ur Pg oneday, it was very embarassing, but not more then wat i was flng 4 u. From there i got to knw u hav gone to JAmmu. I kpt waiting, thinking u will b back, but u didnt came, tum ni aai Tara. I hav alrdy lost Riya i dont want to lose u now, Tara, ur absnc hav told me i luv u, i really do . I was scared earlier u knw , since the day u came to my flat for the first tym and stayed, i was not getng Riya's dreams, i thot she got angry on me bcz i was gtng close to u. That day, also i stopped myself bcz of the fear that my Riya will nvr vsiit me in my dreams after it.I dint wanted her to b angry on me, u knw it Tara she is important. But u too are." saying that he held her hand. She looked at him and tears welled up in her eyes, she too had missed her lyk hell in each passing day. She said btween the sobs, "Then why r u here now Karan? IT will make Riya more angry on you Go back."

"No Tara, she is not angry. Wen  was crying 4 u n her, evryday, one day i got her in my dreams, i fought wid her for not coming to me in so many days and then asked her was she angry. she smiled, she called me towards her, i went, she hugged me tightly and whispered, 'i was so happy 4 u baby, u finally find sum1 wh luved u lyk me. i thot i shud stay away from u and let u fall for her but u idiot ruined evrything. Karan, its been 2 yrs i hav died but my soul is not in peace bcz my soul is here, around u, worried for u. Pls let me go free, pls stay wid her, marry her live happily,seeing u happy i will feel free. plz karan, let my soul rest in peace, and let urself be in peace by marrying her. evryone around u will b happy seeing u happy n moving on in life. ' sayin that she just disappeared and i woke up suddenly, i was sweating profusily, but believe me Tara i was feeling warm, as if sum1 had been actually hugging me." he said wd genuineness in his voice. Tara kept looking at him in strangly, "u r making up a story" she said. "Wat ? no Tara, u knw me, i will nvr lie to u not atleast abt Riya u knw it, I swear i m nt lying, she keeps vstng me in dreams. u knw it well  hv told u al this before. I knew i luved u... i liked u... but i was scared that it might hurt my luv 4 Riya. Once she assured me , i came running to u . I luv u will u b mine? will u marry me please? he asked kneeling dwn on floor." She cudnt blv her eyes, it was her dream cm true. But she still wanted to mke sure,(Nthng cn keep grls happy ha :P) "Wat abt that tattoo? will it not hurt me now?" She asked . "I knew ds, u r just imposble Tara." he said and remvd hus shirt, she closed her eyes wd her hands, "Look now na!! " he shouted, She remved her hands n gaped at wat she saw, the K R were now wrtten lyk ds, 'Karan taRa' diagonally. "Now tellme, will u marry me???? My knees are paining Tara. C'mon speak up." She walked to him "Yes" and saying that huged him, he kissed her on her forehead. They heard a knock on the door, they left each other quickly."button ur shirt quick" she instructed him. "yes?" She said walking up the door. "Wat yes??? where r u? u dnt wanna chnge ? m waiting for u kabse, wat u doing here since long?" It was Mira.

"Di" saying that she hugged her,Mira was stunned  seeing happiness dripping from her face. "wat hppnd" she asked surprised. She looked at Karan, he too was smiling  shyingly. "Di, he asked me to marry him ." she whspered, in her ears, "N u said yes ryt? woooooooow sooo happpy 4 u."  Mira thn suddenly lossened grip and made a serious face, "But mum papa?" she asked . Tara's happy face turned sad, it striked her, Mira was ryt.  Tara tensely looked at Karan , he too got lil tensed thinking abt it.

But Mira was actually kidding, she knew the family already likes Karan n wud agree, she hv told hs past to her prnts already. She silent;ly prayed to God "Thank u God, Thank you..m very happy 4 her.."