Chapter 25

Surabhi was very sweet and adjusting. She mixed up in the family well. Tara, for few days was busy with her as Surabhi was of her age and they gelled tgthr lyk good frnds as Mira use to b bsy wd her school. But as time passed by, she started missing Karan. They were not calling o texting ech other since den but she was craving for it. Finally one day she texted him and he clled back,

"So why  clled today ? u had forgote me na then why?" she said in irritated voice.

"I thot u dont wanna talk, thats why. " He said.

"U knw m angry frm u n u didnt once tired to talk to me?" she asked.

"U wre angry? fr wat? madam i m angry frm u. u evn didnt cme to bid me goodbye that day."

"U r angry? 4 wat? u knw , evry girl hav dreams abt her marriage. u simply said u want smple marriae do u realise hw hurt i felt." She spited out in anger but avoided saying the Riya as the reason cz she knew hearing her name he will gt more angry.

"But do u once asked me why? Do u realise hw sad Mira di had been in Jai's marriage. Do u realise hw sad she wud b feling seeing her younger sblings gtng happily settled and she herself is suffering in life. May b our clebration n enjymnt cud hurt her na Tara. I thot u wud understnd dis but u didnt n u gt angry on me." He spoke out his heart. Tara felt ashamed of herself. She was being so mean, she thot he is sying it for Riya. She silntly thank God that she didnt spoke it out othrwse thngs wd hav turned bitter. She felt proud that the guy she is marrying is so much concerned abt her family. "Hmm i m sorry, i cudn undrstud it. M so so sorry baby plz frgv me. I knw wat Mira di is facing. I got selfish but now i too wnt a veyr simple wedding, i will tlk to my prnts n make dem understnd ok?" She apologised. Things got bttr and both lovebirds got busy telling each other how much they missed and love each other n actually fought again over who loves more. (sweet n kiddish part of a loving relationship :) )

Slowly time passed and evrything went the way it was decided. Tara convnced her parents and the marriage ceremony took place in a very simple manner, first in court and then in a temple. Mira was ver happy for Tara although but she too wished for smthng like dis in her life, well evryone wants it ryt?  Tara was ver sad when she was leaving for Delhi on one hand but was also happy to spend her dream life wd her dream man Karan. She met Riya's parents once before going and dey blessed her with wishes n gfts. Finally, they took taxi, bid frewell to Tara's family and left. She kept on crying for a while, seeing her parents and Mira n jai crying. Surabhi too cried huggin her for a while, may be she remebred her day of vidai and also she was losing a friend. Karan held her lovingly and she sat in taxi. He took blessings from evryone and as he turned Tara's father said, "Beta, forgv her if she do smthng silly, she is still a child u knw, very pampered and spoilt kid of ours." "Dnt wrry papa , i will spoil her more." he said and Tara's father smiled. evryone smiled wd teary eyes seeing how much they both love each other. Mira went to Tara and whspred in her ears. "never fyt wd him over Riya, promise me that and be patient, i knw dat photo will b dre still but dnt b angry." Tara looked at her and promised, They hugged once more and kissed each other on cheeks and finally the car drove off.

In Delhi, the next day evryone was stunned seeing Tara in a wedding attire. "U idiot, why didnt u told us?" Swati, Manas, Sneha evryone shouted at her. She just gigled back. "Well who is the lucky  bastard?" sum1 asked and to shock dem all, Karan came from behind and hugged her saying "I m dt lucky bastard!!" evryone froze for a while but Karan laughed off and evryone took a sigh and joined them. Office was filled with life wid the new love birds at office but Tara was still doing her same job at same post, she chose it herself. evryone had seen a total diffrnt Karan after marriage. The Karan who never seemed to smile wud be heard laughing heartly at a silly joke. There were casual parties evry week , whole ofice was enjoying their wedding as if. But sum1 was shcoked, those gang of girls whu use to tease Tara were now so scared that Tara might complain abt them to Karan and dey wd got fired. Tara was enjoyng her life o fullest. Raghu chacha use to do othr house chores but Tara use to cook. She actually use to torture Karan wid her new expreimnts evryday. "Diiiii plz whnevr she asls u for a rceipe dnt tell her, she cooks deadly., at tyms" once Karan shoued on speaker while Tara was talking to Mira and she bursted out laughing. Mira was happy seeing ppl around her happy but she herself was actually going thru painful phase of life. Her divorce case hearings were going on in court. although, she use to miss Rahil but her self respct didnt allwd her to cll him ever. She use to get impressed wid totaly changed akshat but her fears didnt let her go back to him too.  Soon their family had another very happy news, Surabhi was expctng her frst baby. "Shit, its just 4 mnths of our marriage. wat will evryone say?" she said on call to Tara wen she frst found. "arrey dey will all dance wd joy babhi, u dnt knw hw happy u hav made me n hw happy they will be. Go n tell them all." Tara said excited. "Yea i will, no i will not, let Jai tell it, i m too embarassed. " she said bit shy. "O cmon babhi n u knw wat, i want u to promise me smthng, u will give ur baby's few responsibilites to Mira di. Please babhi, this will bring a pstv chng e in her life, she will keep herself busy haa, i mean i knw it hard but u knw.." Tara said but Surabhi cut her in the middle, "O cmon di, Mira di will take care of my baby more than i will, i hav no problem in that, dnt wrry, i knw wat u mean. Tell me nobdy will make fun of me na? shud i tell them ?" she asked again nervously. "Ofcourse babhi, tell them , i knw dem, i swear they all will b very happy specially mumma." she said and wished her and congratulated her even.

In the evning she told Karan, and he was very happy, "V shud plan ours now," he said teasing her. "Shut up Mr. i hav 5 year plan" she said and hit him wd cushion . They ran behind each other and finally Karan caught her, lifet her in his arms and throw her on the bed and jumped on her. They were laying on bed cuddling each other, laughing uncontrollably. Suddenly Karan got sad, "But Mira di?"  Tara too got sad, "I wish she gets smthng good in life as soon as possible. She wud felt hurt at tyms na seeing othrs happy n wud ask God why she wasnt gvn this happiness?" she said. "Hmm, its ntural. i too hope somthing good happens son, I m talking to few people abt it n finding the best prson 4 her. Dnt wrry."  he said holding her. "But she wont go wd 3rd person. Shud we talk to Rahil again?" Tara asked looking at him.

He sat wid a sad face. "Wats wrng? wat happened?" she asked. "With my sources i tried finding out about Rahil. He got married the same month we married u knw and had shifted Dubai." he told her.

"Wat? i mean how cud he? shit.. i thot he was they both were suffering but no, its only d who is suffering." she said in anger.

"No Tara, whtvr happens is all for good u knw. Wen i tried to find more about him, i got to knw he doesnt hav a good recrd. He had few random relationships after Di's wedding, well leav it, we need to find someone for di, we wil hmm." saying that he hugged her.

Life kept moving on like dat and few more months passed. It was the day Mira and akshat were having there hearing in court. Mira's father was wid her, They were in corridor waiting for there turn, akshat too was deir. Suddenly Mira's father's cell rang stratling evryone, He went away to take the call and came wd a very happy face within minutes, "Congrats, a lil doll have came in our family, Tum bua ban gayi." he said, "Wooow papa, aap daadu." saying that she hugged her father. akshat stood and congratulated them. She wanted to leave for hospitl immediately as till orng nthgn was wrng Surabhi was at house itself, she wanted to b sure the mother n baby are fine, she told this to her father. Seeing them discussing, akshat suggested to go n come back again quickly and he also wished to go with them to see the lil baby. Mira knew he like kids alot, she asked her father, he agreed and all the 3 went straight to the hospital.

Reaching there, Mira's father stopped in the corridoor as Mira's mother was standing there happily, 'Jai just came" she informed but her face got upset seeing akshat. He touch her feet, she reponded bit coldly.  Mira's father said, "u two go inside, we will join , let us tell Tara first ok?" he said dis to avoid any emabrssmnt and took his wife to corner to explain her as she was lookiing angry abt Akshat's vsit.  Mira and Akshat entered the ward and froze seeing Jai happily helding hands of hs wife Surabhi and both of them lovingly holding their lil bay girl. Mira's eyes got teary seeing dis scene. She looked at Akshat, he looked back at her, their eyes locked, they both understood wat their heart desire. Seeing them, Jai took his lil baby in arms and take her towards them. Mira was so happy to hold her in her arms, she kissed her lovingly, she asked akshat to hold but he denied saying, "No m scared, wat if i hurt her accidntly" Mira laughed at his expression. She handed back the child to him and they both came out. "If things hadnt sour between us, we wud have been blessed with 2 lil angels by now" he said as they were walking slowly, Mira looked at him, tears flew down her eyes, akshat cudnt cntrol evn, he too cried , they both held each other. "I am so sorry Mira, i was an animal wd u." he said btween the sobs. "No , i did wrng, i shud hav tld u abt Rahil " she said. They both held each other lyk at for long. "I too want to b a mother" she whispered "I want to b a father if its dis beautiful" he replied. Realising they r in public, they left each other and they saw, Mira's parents were looking dem wid a shocking face. But as Mira ran to them and hugged her parents, they both got happy, and tears floe down, they were happy that finally her sufferings were over, she too got the guy, the support in her life.

So, the stry ends here. Wanna knw lil more? well Mira and akshat soon re-married and Tara and Karan re-married too that day, wid lot of pomp and show. evryone was so happy that day and specially Karan, he was too happy seeing Mira happy. That lil angel, lil girl was gvn dffrnt names like "Smiley" "Lucky" muskan" "Prapti" bcz she was the rsn for happiness in the family, she made it possible wat othrs cudnt do. :)

luv is unique,,, it tests once patient,, but its the best gft one can hav in life-to love and be loved equally.

"phir suna.. mithi mithi si wo daastan... jisko sun k meri zindagi me hoti h nayi subah...

Paas aa.. aake mujhse fr na door ja.. pyaari pyaari is raat ki gehraaio me doob ja...

Mera dil meri jaan tu... mere saare armaaan tu , tere liye to me chorh du ye jahan...

Phir sunaaa...."