Chapter 14

After she completed her work, she was waiting to get a glimpse of Karan once again, but he didnt returned back to office. With that dissapointment, she moved out of her office with Swati and walked to her PG. After casual dinner, and talking on call wid Mira and mumma, she was lying on her bed when her roomate, Geetu entered with her laptop.
"Hey wanna use facebook?" she asked.
"Umm no ... u got the net pack kya?" Tara asked back.
"Nai re stupid..! we have wi-fi here, but it wasnt available since a week, just got it again. Arent u addcted to internet? I am alot addicted." she said sitting beside her. Tara sat back and suddenly got excited, "Yaa i wanna use it, please, just 10 minutes."
She handed her the laptop, "Use it freely, no problem, i am going out , there is a prty at my office, some new boss has come, ok. u Can use it, no problem." Saying that, she stood and got busy in getting ready.

Tara , logged in her account and with shivering hands she typed Karan's name with the name of her company and kept waitng for the results to pop out, with her  eyes glued to the screen. In just a second or two, Kran's profile appeared in front of her eyes. She quickly started scanning and wat she frst checked was his relationship status, it showed 'single'. Tara got up from her bed and started dancing with joy. Geetu had just entered the room, seeing Tara dancing, she asked her the reason, Tara didnt told her anything, just hugged her and danced.  "Ok i am in a rush now, let me get back and then i am  not gonna let u sleep till u tell me about the reasn for ur happiness" Getu replied after geting away from Tara's grip.
After Geetu was gone, Tara kept staring Karan's pics for long, she went  through whatever info was available (due to privacy settings) for like hours! For the first time, she hated the privacy settings!!! Well she did lot of things FOR-THE-FIRST-TIME.
From next day onwards, she had something to look forward, oops, 'sum1' to look forward and it was none other than MR. Karan..! During office hours she use to stare at him whwnever he passed her  or would stupidly peep inside his glass cabin, to get a glance of him. She use to find silly excuses to get into his cabin but luck was not favouring her.No one could so easily get acees to his cabin, but when on a lucky day she got a chance to, when she did, she almost got a heart attack..!

Sneha, Karan's sectrery, was not feeling well that day. Near the water cooler, she collided with Tara. "ohh sooryyy..."she said to Tara.
"ITs ok, wats wrong, u looking so stressed." She asked her. Tara would have hated her as Sneha was the only person wid whom she had seen Karan talking but to her relief, she was married.
"Oh Tara, i think i am down with fever." Sneha replied weakly.
"Ohhh... then please take a half day leave no. call ur husband, he will take u home." Tara suggested.
"I would have but there is some really important file i need to complete and give it to Karan sir before 4 today." She said getting upset.
Hearing his name, dere was twinkle in her eyes, suddnely she had an idea, "Ohh.. if its dat important, then i can do it and i will submit it too, dont you woryy." she said with a genuine voice.
"Ohh will you? Thank you so much, people nowadys doesnt bother about anyone, you are different." she said with a smile. "I will inform Sir and take a leave. Thank you so much, thanks a lot." She said.
"My pleasure,." Tara replied somehow controling her voice which was over-filled with joy.

"Just come with me, i will give you the files, or wait, u can work on my seat itself as the details are stored in my system." Sneha said.
She nodded, how can she miss that chance of sitting just opposite to Karan's cabin. 'Wowww, an eyeful view of him for next 2 hours.' she thought. Sneha explained her the work and asking her to get seated there, she left the cabin saying, "Thankzz, i will always remeber this gesture of yours dear."
"Ok no probs,take care and get well soon." Tara said and waved her bye.
 She quickly finished the work although but kept on sitting there just to properly stare him. She got distracted when Swati came to her, "Madam, why are you here? and u dont want to go for lunch? its 3 already."
"Wat 3? ooh shit..! Swati i will explain u everything , first of all i need to submit this file to Karan sir, Sneha has took a half day, she wasnt well. u guys carry on, i will join u ppl in a while." She said getting up from her seat. Swati nodded and left. Tara checked her hair in the blank monitor and  with confidence, she moved to his cabin.
"Sir may i come in " she asked with a confident voice, from outside the cabin's door.
She heard a "yes" and she Thanked her Good and stepped in.
The moment she was in front of him,all her confidence vanished away, she couldnt speak for a moment. Seeing no respnse, Karan looked away from his laptop's screen towards her.
"Yes? Do we have an appointment?" He asked.
"Sir.. i.. i,, i. Sneha.. i.." She fumbled.
"Sneha? did she sent you? Speak up, why are you so nervous?" he asked in a soothing voice.
 She mentally scolded herself for such cowardness and presurised herself to speak."Sir hello, i am file and this is Tara." she spoke and as she realized wat she had said, her cheeks turned red.
She stood dere blankly.Then suddnely he smiled at her, ohh dose dimples.. she fell in luv wid him again. She got back her confidence seeing him smile, "sorry sir, I am Tara, this is the file. I think Sneha told you, she had to go she was unwell." this time she said it all right.
"Ohh. yes yes, she informed me. Well Thank you for doing extra work, we need hardworking people like you." He said.
She just smiled and blushed a bit too. She kept the file on the table and looked at him, he said "Yes keep it there, Thank you." and got busy with the laptop again.
She did and left the cabin in slow steps, looking back at him again n again, just to get as much as his glimpse to satisfy her eyes and of course her heart too.