Chapter 17

That night Tara took Mira for shopping, in the nearby market; she was happy with her but after every few minutes her mind use to go back to the memories she had with Karan. 'i wish i could delete the last day' she thot but life isnt that easy, it doesnt come with a backspace key ryt?
They returned back and were lying on the bed,Mira was telling Tara how happy she feels after being free of her marriage, suddenly, Tara got a text from Rahil 'm coming tommrw 11 am'
Tara got very excited seeing that text, she had no idea how Mira wud react. Seeing her smile, Mira asked her, "Whose text did u got? Boyfriend?"
"No di, a friend, a female friend!! and i have no boyfriends. I never made any in college life do u think i will make any now?" she said looking in her eyes.
"Why not? u havent turned to an aold lady dear, u r still young n bubbly. But i miss my old Tara something had happened wid u? Tell me? i am noticing since yesterday."  Mira said keeping her hand on her shoulder. Tara couldnt hold on more, she hugged her and cried. After a while, she slwoly began telling her, how crazy she was for KAran, and whatvr happened in last two days. Mira listened her very calmly, she actually knew something was wrong frm the beganing and also, wn Tara was away for work, she was using her laptop and she found many pics of a guy in a folder.
"Do u tired to talk to him? Ask him atleast who dat girl is? Ask from other office mates , if he is married, they must know about it naa." Mira suggested. Tara actually liked it but she said, "Whats the use di? whatver it is, i dont want to talk to him."she said with determination and looked away. Mira wanted to talk further although but didnt. They both lied dwn to sleep but both of them were thinking and planning , strangely for each other.
Next morning, Tara woke up late, she checked the time it was 10, she got up as she remebred Rahil would be reaching soon. She then went to freshen up as Mira already had taken a bath. "Diii lets go quickly." she said .
"Why but?? where are we going?" Mira questioned.
"Just trust me, dont ask me so many questions!! get ready no n wear a nice dress." She shouted from the bathroom.
Mira got suspicious but couldnt guess the reason, 'she is silly' she thot, got up and changed.

It was 10 minutes to 11 when they both lefft the hostel. They went to a nearby foodjoint for having a coffee each , actually Tara was waiting for a text from Rahil. At 11.10 she got a text 'where r u' from Raahil.
She replied back and they kept on chating and finally decided to meet at a hotel where Raahil had booked a room for himself. After breakfast, they took a metro, Mira kept on asking "where are we going?" "Shhhhhhhhhh...." was all Tara answered.
Suddenly Tara got Swati's call.
"Hey honey enjoying holiday haa, m missing u, " She said.
"Oyeee... drama queen, tell me why u called." Tara laughed.
"Huh u r bad, well i wanted to use ur system so text me ur passwrd and mam wats cooking haa, u r absetn and so is KAran, u both dating each other?" she teased her.
"Shut up..! n he hadnt evn come today? strange, he doesnt take leaves usually, i have seen him owrk on holidays even. Well let it be, i m texting u, take care byeee." she said and disconncted.
Tara again for a while thot for KAran 'should i call him n ask?' then she shrugged away that thot and focused more on Rahil and Mira.
After getting down the mero, they took an auto, "Hotel Presidentials" She instructed the driver.
"Hotel???? why are we going a hotel?" Mira asked in shock.
"Di i want u to meet sum1 plz dont ask nythng more." Tara said, she herself was nervous now.
Mira kept quite, she was thinking all the possible people but couldnt get a clue.

'i am in rom no 1001' raahil texted.
Tara wiped off the droplets of sweat on her forhead and she told the receptionist 'room number 1001'
"wait mam" she replied wid a smile and called to cnfrm. "That way, 1st floor mam." She replied with a plastic smile after cnfrmation.

Tara walked in quick steps, Mira followed, she was nt havng a good feeling although but she trused Tara. As They reached the room, Tara knocked the door, the door opened but nobody could be seen around, As they both entered, Mira again tried to ask Tara but as her eyes fall on the person standing on the side of the door, her jwas dropped, "RAAAhil..............??????????" she shouted.
He closed the door and came towards her, Mira moved back, "Nooo ... Raahill.. Taraa... lets go away now please...!" she shouted again looking towards Tara.
"wait Mira.. look at me... please, its been years... please once look at me, i am still yours, i am still waiting for you Mira... "he requested her but she didnt, she kept steping backwards and suddenly couldnt move further, may be it was a wall or the couch, which stopped her, she kept looking down, she had no guts to lok at him bcz if she would she would fall in luv wid him, millionth tym again.