Chapter 7

Tara and Mira both acted normal at their house.When they reached back, few relatives had already arrived and evryone started congratulating Mira. Tara was noticing, what Mira was going through, she understood the pain behind her fake smiles.Few minutes ago she had been with the person she wanted to spend her life wid and in 2-3 days she will finally get married to the guy she dont love. Life is such a devil at times!!
All the ceremonies were going on well (apparantely), evry one was happy, Mira's mother, father, Jai, relatives, family friends, evryone seem to enjoy it but Mira, she was dying evry moment, although after meeting Rahil, she wasnt guilty but she was upset, she was angry on her destiny that why she has to suffer this pain of losing him? Why is it difficult to be with sum1 u luv? Should a person before falling in love, check he/she is falling wid the person of same religion, same cast, same worlds, same status? Its love, not a deal, it starts with heart ,brains cant control it.
Evry now and then, tears use to appear in her eyes, but others use to think these are tears of her separtion from family, the anxiety evry girl fac wen her marriage day approaches, yes those were tearsa of separation, but more for Raahil then separation from family.She was scared, she was angry, she had no idea how would she give her 100% to Akshat, but she was determined, she chose to not fight for her love, so she had no complaints, instead she was tryng to make things work, she was preparing herself to "Love" Akshat. In last 3 days, whwnvr Akshat had called Mira, she would have disconnected and messaged him "Surrounded wid family and relatives, cant talk" and avoid his call, but the truth was, evry night she would end u crying, cursing herselfl, her luck and then evry morning, she would come out faking a smile, pretendin to be a happy girl who will soon be sum1's bride.
It was one night before her wedding, there was so much noise all over the house, evryone was snging, dancing with joy.The "sangeet" function  finished an hour ago and was a huge success. Now two girls were called for the "Mehandi ceremony". Most of the people were tired and went to sleep or take a nap for a while, both the girls were applying Mehandi on Mira's hands and legs. Tara was sitting wit her, watching the beautiful desicngs being made. suddenly one of the girl asked, "Naam kya likhu dulhe ka?" Mira didnt replied, the girl asked once again, Tara looked at Mira, she was lost in thoughts, "Akshat" She answered ot he girl and kept her hand on Mira's shoulder, "Di? wats wrong?" she asked.
"I dont know Tara, what m i doing, tommorow i will be sum1else's wife, how will  manage? I keep avoiding him bcz i m here, in a different house and can pretend, can lie to him but after tommrw, i will be wid him 24/7, in the same hous, how will i lie, how will i peretend and fake smiles? I can fake smiles may be, but emotions? How m i suppose to feel for him? " she blurted out. Tara looked at her in dismay, "Di, what are u saying? Now nothing can be done. akshat seems to be a good person, dont bother much, slowly, u will fall in luv wid him, move on di, u have to, dre are no options." She said. In her heart Tara knew how difficult it was or Mira but Tara also knew how hard it is to leave evrything and go back to Rahil, Mira chose family and sacrificed her love, so she needs to be prepared to handle it, to face it all. But actually, Mira herself didnt knew it wud b so hard, before taking the decison, she had thot about it and convinced herself she wud manage,, but wen it was all happening in actual, itwas hard for her to accept it.
The day it was her marriage, evryone was coming to her room, telling her to sleep and take rest. Her mother and father came to er, hugged her and told her how much dey will miss her and told her how lucky she was to marry Akshat as he was a gem, according to them. Mira nodded and thanked them for evryting they had given to her, they all got bit emotional, but then they blessed her and left. Jai came up, apologised to her and told her how much he loves her and would miss her, they too cried and he left.
Tara went to her door many tyms, but did not had guts to enter inside, she cried hiding behind the doors but could not gain courage to meet Mira.

With a loud pomp and show, Marriage was done, all the ceremonies were completed and evryone seemed to be very happy. Akshat was taking care for Mira a lot and Mira's family was satisfied seeing him this concerned for her. Mira was looking beutiful that day, Tara was beside her all the time, whnver their eyes met, she would assure her evrything wud get fine and Mira wud close her eyes as if she hopes the same. Finally arrived a new day, it was early morning time and it was time for Mira to go to her new house, her new family leaving evrything behind, yes, her 'vidaai'. Akshat was waitng in his car with his other family memebrs for Mira, she was crying badly hugging her mother and Tara one by one. After few minutes, she somehow composed herself and got seated next to him in the car. Everyone bid her goodbye and best wishes, for her journey to new phase of life.

Mira was welcomed with much grace in her in-laws house, she was being treated very nicely by evryone. 'I wont hurt them, they all love me so much, they are caring for me a lot, i will b a good daughter-in-law, a good wife' she promised herself. Akshat was a loving man, he treted her like a princess on their wedding night, Mira was uncomfortable, she did not wanted to give rights on he to sum1 she dont love but she rembered the promise she made to herself, and did not denied. That day, the litlle protest that had born in her heart after meeting Rahil , lost somewhere. She now felt responsible for Akshat and his family, she crushed her dream, burry every inch of love she had for Rahil, and decded to belong to Akshat completely, without letting any thoughts to disturb her.

After a month of her marriage when she came back at her house , Tara was eagerl waiting to meet her. Seeing her happy, Tara took a sigh of relief. "Di are you happy? Jiju is a nice person naa?" she asked, the moment they were alone, "Yes, he is a very nice person and a lovin husband. I am happy, i miss Rahil, but i dont regret anything Tara, aksaht loves me alot, his famly too loves me, may be whatever happens haooens for some good reason." Mira replied.
Tara was happy to see her happy. But is that really so easy? Was she pretending or had she actually accepted life? Was Akshat really such an amazing person that in a month Mira forgot Rahil and loved him??