Chapter 8

Evrything was normal and happy between Mira and Akshat until that one day. It had been about 2-3 months of their marriage. One evening akshat called Mira ,

"Hey honey, be ready, we are going to a friend's first wedding anniversary party." He said.

"No, akshat, i am not in mood to, please." she denied. She had been quite introvert and the idea of meeting new and unknown people didnt excited her much.

"What? Why? I have been so busy since our marrigae and couldnt take you out more. Today he had called and invited us, its a good chance no, let go, we are newly wedded couple, we should socialize Mira. I want to introduce you to my friend circle, my family already loves yo and i am sure my friends will too get flattenedd with ur sweet and caring persnality." He tried to convince her.

She blushed a bit then she thought that may be akshat really want to meethis friends, so she agreed. "Ok, but promise me, no late night? we will be back in time." She said.

"Ok, sure, and hey wear that blue and red saree you wore on Puja that dat, you look beautiful in that.Be ready soon, love you bye." He said and diconnected.

She was smling with how accurately Akshat remembers what she wore, and what suits her more. She stood up, took out that saree and got ready.

After a couple of hours, akshat and Mira were on the entrance of party venue. They were welcomed heartly by akshat's friend. They all were commenting, "You two look great together" "Ohh bhabhi is looking so graceful" and even teasing them, "Love birds leave each others hand, meet friends too,." etc. Mira was happy seeing Ashat haing a pride smile on his face. They both congratulated the couple Deepa and Raj,on whose wedding anniversary they were invited. Mira gel around with Deepa easily and Deepa was introducing her to other females in the party and Akshat was busy with his male friends. After sometimes when Mira was left alone, her eyes started searching for Akshat in the crowd, and when she finally spotted him, chills ran down her spine. Akshat was dancing too intimately with a girl. Mira didnt liked it at all, she got a lil angry and went to Deepa. "Who is dat girl Akshat is dancing with?" she asked.

Deepa turned in the direction and after looking towards Akshat she turned to Mira, "Hey, dont get possesive so early Mira.. You dont know men, they are like that. the more you will try to bound the the more far away they will get fro you. Akshat had been very friendly and open, this is nothing, in future you may see many females drooling for him. He was the hottest bachelor amongst us, and he trly was a cassanova. You dont need to be jealous, in fact there must be many girls who are jelous of you coz Akshat didnt marry them but you. Chill..! your such behaviour may create gaps between you guys, Akshat lives like a free bird, dont try to cage him, he might harm you." And saying this she laughed. Mira didnt find it funny, it was a setback for her. She knew Akshat was outspoken and extrovert but flirt? Cassanova? Not evn in her wild dreams she thot so. ' I will talk to him'at home about it'  she thought to herself and kept quite the whole tme after.

When they reached back, Akshat was talking all the time about the party and how much he enjoyed, how much he was missing this fun etc, but not once did he notice, Mira was so quite than usual. When they were back in their room, after changin up as Mira came to bed, Aksha started gain, "Wsnt it fun Mira? Wow.!! m looking forward for another such party soon." he said.

" I m not" she replied coldly.

"WHAT? why? u didnt liked it?" he asked shocked.

"I liked the party, even your friends are good." She answered.

"Ohh then what u didnt liked?" He questioned.

"I didnt liked you aksaht. Whole time you were ignoring me and.." he cut her between, "What?? i met my friends after a long time and you wanted me to stick to u? I am not a slav to u, i have a life too ok Mira, i didnt kn ew u were such clingy kind of a person..!" he shouted. Mira felt shocked,  I am being clingy? What were you doing with that girl on the dance floor? You were nearly kissing her, holding her i didnt liked it Akshat, i didnt. t was for the frst time i went out with you to your friends , i didnt knew anyone, i wanted you by my side ." She said.

"O c'mon, talk to people, and they become freinds yaar, whats the big deal about it...!" he said in a high voice.

"you didnt answered me about that girl still aksaht, who was she?" She asked looking straight in his eyes.

He stared at her in anger,and suddenly he slapped her hard.

 "You are questioning me? Dont ever think of doing it again..! my parents never questioned me like dis how dare you? so just shut ur mouth and never dare to command me...!! Saara mood poil kar diyaa..!" saying that, he left the room shuting the door with  bang.

Mira left there, shocked, she didnt knew what just happened, it was so hard for her to absorb whatever happened. she always use to feel lucky to have Aksaht as a life partner, so understanding, so caring and loving, what did sudddenly happened to him, she cried whole night. she wanted to share it to sum1, her mother wont believ it, she knew, Tara? she will get tense, thinking all this she kept wiping awy her tears and tears kept appearing again and again, whole night passed like this. She was so angry form Akshat, she didnt came out of her room for breakfast, or anything, the maid came and called her,she said to her she wasnt feeling well and needed rest.

In no time her mother-in-law came to her room, she was very worried about her, "Has anything happened between you two? Akshat also left for office so early, are you fne Mira?" she asked and kept her hand on her head.

Mira couldnt control and started sobbing in fornt of her, "I wanna go home for 2-3 days mummy, can i?" she asked between the sobs.

He mother-in-law, lovingly caresed her hairs, "Ok, you can, but tommorow, not today, we have to go to a relatives house for some function ok? Get up, cheer urself,  and if something had happened between you two, tell me, i will talk to Akshat."

"no mummy., evrything is fine, i am just not feeling well. dont worry, i will come out, after few minutes, and thank you for permitting me." She smiled faintly saying this.

Do a loving husband slaps his wife for such silly reason? should Mira forgive him?