22 *

( Smut later on, as well as well some disturbing things so you're being warned   )

" I imagine death being beautiful and life being the true horror "

Narrators POV

  You've seen so much of me lately. You perhaps have grown bored of me. Before you question things, know that I am a spirit. I am Death, or if you will the grim reaper. I am a soul who watches as people die, as the world disappears and rots. As things modernize, as the world dissipates , as people grow crueler.

    I watch it all, I've collected knowledge from all my years. I watch a boy become a man, a man become a king, a king become a corpse. To me titles are of no importance, we are all headed in the same direction. Death. We are all going to die, sure its important to leave a legacy but in reality no one can do a better of creating you're vision but you.

  Now enough of the future of it all, enough of it all. I believe its time we look into Avalon's life. There was a brief description of her life but now its time for the truth and uncover the mysteries of the past to avoid any confusion. After Avalon was kidnapped and well evidently lost due to lack of funding to the organization of the Seymour's she was sold off to a market place. A queen soon became interested in her and took her in. She took her in and made her one of her workers.

   The queen however was a heretic, she practiced black magic and knew the importance of Avalon. So she gave her a ruby red necklace, one that would protect her from the evil's of the world. As you perhaps remember The Dante sisters from the seance they had meet Avalon before. They worked for the witch a long time ago, they'd perfect the ability to contact the other side, who is this witch ?

  Who is the women behind it all ? You've seen it before, you've meet her before. Its all a circle I tell you, a bloody circle in witch circulates over time. Generation to generation will suffer tragedy from the wrath of the Seymours. Sylvia Seymour, a girl with the face of innocence but the soul of the devil.

    She had meet Avalon before as well but as little girls they played together. Sylvia's mother was the queen, but Sylvia  was the bastard child of the queen. She saw all the adoration her mother had for Avalon, the little red head with blue magnetic eyes. The eyes that enchanted everyone, they made them become hopeful of something.

  Sylvia grew hateful, she remembered how her mother died. How her mother forgot her! How her mother forgot to protect her from evil ! How her mother was first to get Avalon out of the castle and get to safety. How the handsome prince she was suppose to marry ignored her and went for Avalon. She saw the injustice of herself and went away to uncover secrets.

  While Sylvia went on a path and journey of hatred, Avalon was 14 years old when she was taken away from the castle. She had meet a young prince Zayn Malik, he was charming, charismatic and caring. He loved Avalon, he loved the beauty she possessed and everything she stood for. She was the face of what it meant to after such a long hassle of pain and depression there was something to smile about.

   Though they were extremely young and Avalon had no title, Zayn wanted her hand in marriage. His father was accepting of such a thing but his mother could not bare the thought. Her son with a peasant would be a burden upon her kingdom. At the age of 16, Zayn new he had to take a big step and Avalon would accept anything if it meant being with him. At the age of 15, Avalon became pregnant with what would be the legacy of the Malik family. Zayn was the only child and now he was to have an heir.

    At once the couple was married, the Malik family had always been small. There kingdom was also small, it was in a desert like place but in a oasis. The kingdom looked like a hallucination, it was enchanting and beautiful. Its walls were golden , its borders were the finest of brick material. The people lived in harmony and hidden away, few people knew the actual path to the kingdom. The Malik kingdom always had been isolated, they worked for themselves did what they needed. Provided help and manufactured no trade, that is until the war struck.