4

// I recommend listening to Blue Jeans by Lana Del Rey with this chappie //

" Then they took you away, stole you out of my life. You just need to remember " - Blue Jeans : Lana Del Rey

♠️Harry's POV ♠️

" Sylvia you have gathered everyone today for the seance ?" I said. Edgar appeared with guards as well as Troy. Troy tackled me against the floor, " What the fûck are you doing " I growled.

Sylvia appeared, a knife in her hand cutting the palm of my hand. Blood smeared her red dress but she carried a pint of my blood in a small bottle. Troy and Edgar let me go and I punched them both.

"Next time let me know instead of just hurting me " I said. "Sorry boss, but we had to. In fact, we're gonna have to hold you down again " said Edgar.

I turned around towards him, "Why would you have to hold me down again " I said confused rubbing my arm. "Because of me " said the voice. My eyes widened, my heart thumped in pure utter rage. The same voice that torments my princess, the same voice that as a child would be yelled at throughout the castle. The voice, I gave mercy to after slaughtering my Annaliese's child and her.

The voice that has torments my dream for a while, the voice that belongs to the man I hate most in this world. Jacob. I grabbed Troy's knife quickly pushing him and Edgar to the ground. I turned around and pinned Jacob against the wall, he was dirty completely dirty.

" Harry let him go " said Sylvia. " I will spare his life, only because I want to connect with Annaliese and for a promise I made to myself 5 years ago " I said sharply removing the knife from his throat. "But if for a moment you get wise on me and try making any comments that you know I will disapprove of, I will slaughter you " I said sternly.

"As you wish your majesty " he said softly. He disgusted me, I want him dead. I will keep my promise and not allow anger fuel my actions, that is not how a king should rule nor act. Anger allows things of pure horror to commence, I know that for a fact.

"Sylvia who else are we waiting for " I said wanting for this to be over already. "Well my king, we are waiting for Elizabeth and my ladies " she said softly. Elizabeth walked in laughter filled the tensed room, her and 3 other women appeared. I didn't care much for them but I did notice they were in red dresses that showed a bit to much skin in my most honest opinion. "These are the Dante Sisters, all the way from Italy. They are here to help with the séance today, now before we start they will ask a couple questions and will need to do a process for a couple of you " said Sylvia.

The first sister appeared, red hair and bright blue eyes, her pale skin and plump pink lips. "Hi, I need to ask the guards a question first " she said pointing towards Edgar and Troy. Her voice laced with a thick Italian accent, "As you wish ma'dam, perhaps after this all I could ask you a couple questions " said Troy ash they walked away with the red head. "Have you no sense, be a gentlemen you rotation pig " said Edgar.

"I must speak with the bastard " said the blonde haired one with brown eyes as she grabbed Jacob and took him out of the room. "And I to the Queen" said a brunette with grey eyes. They all walked away leaving me and Sylvia alone, "I must ask you something personal please answer me " she said softly. I took a breath and nodded, "As you wish, I will convoy to you and answer any question you may have" I said. "Have you had any sexual activities ever " she said. Her eyes big and expecting an answer. "No " I replied honesty.

"Have you ever you know, pleasured yourself " she replied. "No, I'm a complete utter virgin with no experience what so ever " I said honestly.

"Good, that is very good Harry " she smiled. The 3 women appeared yet again, with everyone else behind them. They went up to me pulling me outside. Their hands began roaming up and down my body, an immense wave of insecurity went through me. "The king is a virgin, Cordelia, we must'n take it from him " murmured one of them. "I Agree Julia, but we must explore him " laughed one of them. "Nonsense, I see the future, his companion, his true love will take of it, for now take what we need " said another one. A kiss was planted on my neck and I felt liquid drip down my neck. "We have a virgin blood, we are ready to connect " said one of them.