12

" Their is a history of violence that surrounds you " - Honeymoon: Lana Del Rey

Narrators POV

So it began. The beginning of it all was going to begin. Harry had now been warned that war would commence. Harry knew, he'd been in war before and he knew how they'd start.

" Get Lady Sylvia Seymour. She is with Queen Elizabeth Of Trenton. I need her now " said Harry urgently.
"Sir you will be pleased to know that she had arrived " said a guard.

I was confused and raced to find her. She bumped into me, her eyes wide and golden. " King- King. Harry. They are coming. They are coming " she cried.

" Who is coming? Sylvia dear tell me who are coming " said Harry confused. Sylvia closed her eyes murmuring words and shaking her head. " Their are people in this world who want Avalon's blood. They wan't Ace's blood, they will kill Elizabeth once her children are born. Harry my visions they, they predict death. The letters, the letters hold the answers. You know something? You have to confront it" she said.

Her eyes looked around the room frantically and she began shivering. She froze in place, " He was here. Its a sign. I am to late, Harry we need salt to be scattered all around the kingdom. Curfews to be set. People will stay hidden in the light for the darkness is death " she whispered.

     " Sylvia calm down who was here "said Harry. "Death " she whispered. " Death? Sylvia what is going on ! " he said  shaking her. " They want her. They want Avalon, they want Annaleise- ANNALEISE. We need to go to her grave " said Sylvia.

   Harry just looked at her, Avalon came up to them and looked at Sylvia. " Calm down Miss. Your shaking frantically. " said Avalon. " This is the end " cried Sylvia. Avalon was confused, she didn't know what was happening so she slapped Sylvia. " Get it together women ! " said Avalon.

  Sylvia paused and took a deep breath. " Thank you. Harry remember when I told you about them coming. That their would he a war, well the witches they found what they wanted. With Annaleise dead and the ruby with them they got a better chance of getting a hold of Avalon and Ace. " said Sylvia.  " What kind of war are you taking about !" said Harry.

  "Their are people in this world who like the devil. They worship him, they think that he is their leader that he is their salvation. Long ago, their were people who roamed the world. They were born the day of the lunar eclipse, their blood contains an ability like no other. Avalon and Annaleise were born on the same day same time. With the blood of Annaleise and Avalon their is a way to connect even further with the devil. To make compromises with him, to sell your soul to him " whispered Sylvia. " Are you saying that with my
blood I can have magical powers ?" said Avalon.

" No. No powers, it brings a connection. The moon is a part of the ocean it helps the tides move. The light of the moon reflects upon the ocean. The day the lunar eclipse occurred, the connection was lost for a moment and thats when Annaleise and Avalon were born. They got a connection with the moon, it controls the ocean. The ocean is apart of the world, its a powerful element in this world. You have a type of power in your blood that can connect to the devil " said Sylvia. " Thats rubbish " said Avalon. " What?" said Sylvia taken back.

" Their is no such thing. You are telling me that my blood is a powerful element that could start a war. Harry please tell me you don't believe her. You don't believe this bull shit of rubbish !" said Avalon.

This to Avalon was a lie, her blood was normal. She was normal, she was just a women wanting to live her own life and not struggle. She was tired if all of this struggle, she didn't want to worry about this. It was a lie, it was all a lie in her mind. At least that is what she thought.

The truth of it all is these mortals
didn't know what the blood could actually do. The moon had nothing to do with it, it didn't contain magical powers it didn't contain any of that.

What it did was bring the dead back to life. Not some zombies form, no more like a demonic way. Anyone with the blood of the eclipse could use their blood to allow a demon inside them.

With her blood they could bring Annaleise back to life. They could do so many things. Powerful things that no body new were possible.

    Avalon was the start of a revolution, it was a time to go against god. It was a time to bring power and show mortals
whom rules this world.

   " Madness. All of this is madness " said Harry as paced around his quarters that day. ' A connection with the devil is not possible. You cannot, but Annaleise she talked to me. She was with me, I held her hands and I kissed her, I talked to her. How could that have been fake !' said Harry to himself.

  He wanted answers, he was beginning to think Avalon was right. Perhaps this was mad, this was all madness and rubbish. This couldn't be happening, the way of god is the only way that their could be. The devil cannot rise, it just cannot.

  He was wrong. This could happen, it would happen. The human mind is oblivious to everything. It only see's black and white and misses the spots of grey's.

   Harry just laid in his bed and looked up. He wanted answers, he wanted the answers so he would stop all the thinking in his head. " Harry " called Ace from his door. "Yes son?" he said.

    " How have things been going ? I haven't talked to you in a couple days" he said softly. It struck Harry, he had been neglecting his own son. He couldn't believe it, no matter how busy he had been he always found time for Ace.

   " Oh. Come here Ace" Smiled Harry. Ace walked over to Harry, he had adored him. Ace so many question's to ask Harry.

" Whats wrong little buddy. You look a bit down " said Harry concerned. "I-I. Um I don't know how to explain it " stuttered Ace. Harry gave him a look, " Ace you can tell me everything " said Harry.

" Their are rumors around the castle. That you found a new queen." said Ace.
" A new queen? " said Harry confused. "Yes a new queen. Harry are you getting married "said Ace. " I am not being married Ace. " said Harry. "Thats not I wanted to say. I -I. Harry people are saying that you found my mother "
said Ace looking down towards the ground.

Harry's eyes had widened, "W-who told you t-that ?". " Everyone in the castle. People are saying Sylvia is my mother, Harry is this true ?" said Ace.

Harry looked at Ace, his jet black hair and his light tan skin. His sparking blue eyes, he looked like her and probably like him. " No " said Harry . " Have you f-found my mother ?" he whispered.

" I am still looking. I promise you Ave " lied Harry. He knew, he knew who his mother was. He just wasn't ready to admit it.

Ace gave Harry a hug but for the first time in forever. He felt as if he was going to lose Ace.

-------------///

This chapter was ehh. So in 3 days I get my surgery for my wisdom teeth and I am not sure when I will update.

What are your thoughts on all of this ?

#WesupportLouis All this drama in the fandom makes me wanna Zayn. Lmao yeah right. This fandom has 95% drama but I got 0% intention of leaving.

- P