Epilogue 2

The sound of heels clicking was literally the only sound you could hear. I rushed to the elevator, "Wait " I yelled and threw myself in. "Thank you " I said breathless. "No problem " said the women with a smile and I smiled pulling my hair back. She was a beautiful women and I just blushed, "What floor ?" she said.

    " 4 " I said and moved back against the wall. "Lovely day we are having " she said. "I have to disagree I hate the winter. The feeling of cold, makes me eh " I said. She laughed, "I see " and the elevator stopped. "This is my stop " she said. "It was nice talking to you. Styles, Avalon Styles " I smiled. "Ophelia Lee " she said with a smile and walked away. I looked down to the papers I was holding.

    You may be wondering, what the hell is going on write now. Last time I checked I was reading a book called Eclipse and was waiting on the last Epilogue. You are writing that book trust me, now you also may be wondering. Why am I being questioned and why Is the fourth wall being broken is this chick deadpool or something.

   You see my name is Avalon Styles, yes I have the same name as the main character as the girl from this story. Am I the same girl, no. She died many many years ago, she is my grandmother. I'd say great grandmother but I don't know how many greats she is. Her last child Cordelia Styles was the one of the last rulers of the kingdom so in a way I am royalty. You may ask yourself well is Eudora and Aeries still being ruled.

   Sadly not anymore, it become a historical landmark. My family owns it and we always try and teach people the way life was before. Now you may be asking yourself what is the point of it all, of me addressing you lovely readers. See in the beginning my family only knew of my grandfather Harry Styles, we knew his story and who he was during his early life. My grandmother Avalon we never knew a thing from. It was until one day I wondered in a hidden cavern and found the truth of it all. I found the truth that my grandmother had a sister named Annaleise, she was my grandfathers first love.

     It talked about Annaliese and Harry's love and how pure it was and there was a picture of her and Harry together. They seemed extremely happy and in love with one another, but sadly my grandfather step brother killed his beloved women. It was just all so fascinating and I knew I had to write the truth of it.

   So I decided to write a story about my family to describe everything they went through and how they suffered and how my grandfather struggled to fit in and be the proper son for everyone.

   The elevator stopped and I got out heading towards my publishers office. "Avalon glad you could make it " he said and hugged me. "Hello everyone " I said smiling and nodding my head to all the important men and women. "So we here you have a interesting story for us " said one of the women. "Yes its a story of my family. Something that really happened " I said and sorted out everything. I grabbed the picture of Annaliese and Harry where they were both together.

  "Of your family " said one of the men. I nodded, "My great grandfather was a king. He was a king of a 2 kingdoms Eudora and Aeries. Only one belonged to his family and that was Aeries. Eudora was the kingdom of his wives sister, Annaliese his first love. " I said with a smile. "My great aunt Annaleise was a women who had lived her live in solitude, my grandfather was a man who was reckless and served in the war to fight against others. He was a strong warrior who became on the run after he saved a child from the enemy. That little boy was named Ace, the brother of my great great grandmother, and son of my grandmother Avalon. " I said slowly and everyone nodded there head slowly trying to understand.

    "Now my aunt Annaleise was a beautiful women, she was kind and caring. She loved Harry, but she had to marry another man named Jacob who was a powerful king and had a powerful army who was ready to create a war. Her father was dying and she had no choice but Harry, Harry showed her a different path " I said slowly putting up the pictures.

    " The book is meant to describe her life, how things went. I want to bring to life Annaleise's and Harry's tragic love story, I want to show there Anarchy Amor " I said with a smile.

                                                                                                         THE  END