21

" God knows I lived, god knows I died"

👑Avalons POV 👑

     As a little girl I was always told prayer was the best way to understand everything. As a teenager I was made sure to pray every night before I went to bed because I had to sleep with the angels to become pure. As a women I was told to devote myself to god, to ensure I marry but understand the practices of my religion.

   I never understood why things were the way they were. I didn't understand why my family may have left me. Why my mother never cared for me ? Why if my father was a king, he never loved me ? Was I the burden ? The bastard of the family. Every family had one, even the most holiest of them all.

     It was something that happened, it happened to many of the people I knew. It never happened with Zayn, he always cared for me and loved me. He gave me a baby boy, that to this day I am confused on where he is. I believe its Ace, I believe my little baby boy is Ace. I'd be proud and so happy to see him alive and well.

   I don't understand anything anymore, I may be like you. Just reading the chapters of this story and thinking why ? There is a beautiful mystery to life. I wish I could uncover it all but sadly in doing so, I think I'd end up killing myself.

    I looked around the garden I was in, they told me Annaleise loved being in the garden. She loved going out and exploring, I was told many times that she'd sneak out to see Harry, my beautiful Harry. She had his love, she had everything with him. Then she died and left him heartbroken. I guess thats what happens when things are to good to be true.

I looked at the flowers, they were different colors, different shapes. All so beautiful in there own way, my favorite were the white wines. There was a purity to them, like they always stayed white. Despite being in a world of filth and despair, they always remained white.

A pair of hands touched mine, Elizabeth looked at me.
" Hello " she said. " Hi Elizabeth " I smiled turning to her and eyeing her small bump. " How are you today " I said. " A mess, this baby is eating me alive " she said patting her stomach. "Do you want to lie down ? " I said turning to her.

" If you can help me get to my room. If
not I'll sit here patiently for Harry or some guard to appear " she half laughed. " Where is everyone ?" I said. " Ace is sleeping, Edgar is training soldiers. Harry is in Eudora training soldiers so its just me, you and Ace for the next what 2 days" she said. " Then I guess we have to get you to bed " I said putting a hand around Elizabeths waist.

She held onto me as we walked up the stairs, her hair was up in a messy form. Her crown was slanted and her skin was pale as ice, her lips were extremely pink. We got in my bedroom and I set her down on my bed, I fell on top of her my body hovering over hers.

She looked at me, my face getting closer to hers. I bit my lip looking at her's, " Are you alright ?" I said. Elizabeth cheeks flushed but she pulled me down kissing my lips softly. I kissed her back softly and she held my cheeks as she kissed me. I pulled away my eyes wide, " I - We just - oh gosh "

" I'm so sorry Avalon. I have no idea what came over me. Its just these hormones and all the stress " she cried. I nodded my head not being able to say anything, " Its just. Lets not talk about this again " I said blushing. " I can agree in that. I just sorry, I'm sorry " she said.

   I just sighed, " Its fine whats done is done. Just rest Elizabeth " I said and she nodded laying back down closing her eyes. I walked out and laughed at the irony of the world. I was taught that men were meant to kiss women, and women to kiss men not women to women. It was an intense feeling and I liked it but it means nothing for I love Harry it was merely a rush of feelings.