11

"If I didn't think, I'd be much happier '' - Sylvia Plath

♠️Harry Styles ♠️

      I held Avalon for a while in my loving arms. I wanted to show her that she was not alone, that she shouldn't fear that I could mend her broken heart if she let me.

  I just wanted her to know that I would hold and protect her. Their is a part of me that still thinks Anneleise is in her. That maybe at some point, my Anneleise would be there. Its foolish of me to believe this, she is gone and this may be my redemption. My salvation, this women, this broken women would be mine.

  " Harry, we need to talk " said Avalon. " What is it ?"hubb
I said. "We hardly know anything about each other. I want to know so many things about you, I want to get to know you? " she said. " Very well. Let us go to the garden, we can talk about everything their. " I said grabbing her hand.

   I walked down the familiar halls, we passed the grand hall. The memories all invading my mind, it was difficult to pass by. It broke me and made me weak, it destroyed me completely of I thought about it. Every Time I was in here, it brought me all the memories of her. It reminded me of how I didn't protect her, that I didn't save her.

During the first few weeks after her death, I would not sleep. I'd stay in my bedroom replaying the scene in my head, over and over again. Thinking of ways I could of and should have helped her. I was going to find Jacob, I had found him at some point and I was going to kill him.

   I wanted revenge, I wanted to shed his blood all over the place and make him suffer. I wanted him to feel the pain, I felt. I wanted him to scream in agony and watch as he died a slow and painful death. Then I meet Elizabeth and my cousin Jonathan, they taught me that forgiveness is not for the other person but a way to find one self in peace. To allow ourselves to not find so much hatred to forget them the best we can.

    It took me so long and so much work to find the peace within myself. I still have nightmares every now and then, I always am in the reminder. Its like my mind won't leave that day, I've seen so much in my time. Things I have always been able to forget but your first love it seems like you never do.

    "This garden is beautiful " smiled Avalon. She gently grabbed the blue violets, " These are marvelous " she said happily. We took a seat and she looked at me, her blue eyes so intense, her red hair flickered and she got closer to me.

     Her hands were on my face, softly caressing my face. " You remind me of my ex " she said sadly. " How so?"
" You both wanted to know my secrets, you both want to love me. You both stole my heart " she said softly. " What was his name ?" I said. " His name"- she paused tears in her eyes- " His name was Zayn Malik. He was a solider , he died in a war " said Avalon as she cried.

" I am so sorry " I said softly. " He was the first man to ever help me. To ever love me, we had a child. A little baby boy who was taken from me. Soldiers invaded the small town we were in, and they took my baby and separated us. The next day they killed Zayn, they honored his body and buried him. I lost everything " she cried and grabbed me tight.

     I kissed her forehead as I felt tears in my eyes. " I am so sorry you had to suffer all that pain. I truly am, you don't deserve it"I said. Avalon shook her head, " I didn't want your tears of pity. I told you because I trust you and I know that I am safe with you " she smiled weakly. I just looked at her, her eyes so tired and filled with grief and pain.
       " What happened to Annaleise" she
said. I am pretty sure she said it loud but to me it was a whisper as I closed my eyes and felt the world gathering itself inside me. All the memories were inside me yet again.

   " Harry " said Avalon. " Your so much like her. I hate it, I hate you sometimes. When you laugh I hear and imagine her laughter. Your eyes when the shine, its just like hers. The way you act with Ace makes me think of how she would have been. The way you are and the way you act all reminds me of her.
I was okay Avalon, I was okay before you but now you've invaded my mind and when you invade my mind its like she is here all over again. She is telling me, I should be nicer, always reminding me of something. Telling me to be fair and just- just follow my heart. Its so sick and twisted but every time I see you. I hold you. I kiss you. Its like I have my Annaleise all over again, its like I can finally relax. I plan this perfect world for us, for both of us but then I remind myself I can't protect you. I can't protect you because I let her die. Jacob took her from me, he killed the innocent baby  inside her, he killed her. I could have helped but I just stood there. I just stood there. " I cried.

    I fell onto Avalon's lap, she grabbed my curls. She lifted my head up and cleaned my tears. She didn't say anything, I didn't want her to say anything. I just wanted to hold her, and care for her and love her. Just let me love her.

      Her lips kissed my forehead, then trailed kissed down my face until they reached my lips. " If we didn't think. I am pretty sure I'd be happier " she whispered and kissed me. I put my hand on the side of her thigh and brought her down onto the bench kissing her.

  A loud blood curling scream took us apart. I gripped Avalon tight and we headed towards the castle. " HARRY STAY AWAY " screamed Kate. " No. Guard hand me your sword " I said. The guard did as he was told but Avalon grabbed it. She flipped it and pushed me to the side, an arrow flew past us.

    " Show your face cowards " said Avalon. A black mist appeared and their was a chilling laughter. " So cute. The women protecting the man, its pitiful. I only came to bring a message, enjoy it " laughed the figure.

    It threw something to the ground and disappeared. " Oh my " said Avalon as she saw blood on the floor. It was a trail of blood that lead all the way to the throne room. " Harry " gasped Kate as she looked at the walls.

" The darkness is near, you will all fear, every innocent soul, is all for this. The secrets between all of you are near , for the eclipse would ultimately cause, fear. "

  " What is that liquid  " said Kate. I got closer to the wall, I grabbed the black liquid from the walls. It was thick and a strong smell. " Its blood " said Avalon. " Who's blood ?" said Kate.

   I looked around the room and saw the trace of blood behind the thrones. It was a female, her left arm and leg were broken and her eyes wide in fear while her right arm and leg were both torn from her.

    " What does this all mean " said Avalon. " War. We are going to face a type of war " I said. " Thats absurd Harry you can't just say that War is going to occur " said Avalon.

"He is right " said Kate. " No. No he is not, we aren't going to war " said Avalon stubbornly. "Avalon. They left black butterfly's. Black butterfly's are a symbolization of death, and death means souls and people dead. We are going to have a war. Kate, I need people of Eudora not to worry. This does not leave the castle grounds, anyone who mentions or spreads any rumors of any kind will be put in the dungeons. I will be staying the night here and tomorrow I will return to Aeries
were I will begin planning for everything " I said.

I felt something bad was going to happen. Its time I talked to Sylvia once again and make sure we use the correct
precautions.
-----------------/-

     Wow. Pretty intense chapter today. I honestly don't know what just happened but I was listening to the Mulan sound track so maybe that inspired it idk.

Vote, Comment, Share
- P :)