Epilogue 1

1 Year after the death of Rupert

Baptizing of Princess Annaleise and Prince Zayn

  ♠️Harry's POV ♠️

   We named our kids after our ex's and people we loved. I was excited for this day, it was the day I'd finally be able to baptist my children. Everything was in peace, everything was in harmony. Everyone was happy finally, all the death and destruction, it seemed to vanish.

   All the pain and anger once inside me faded away and I was able to live my life in happiness. Avalon was amazing, she was caring and sweet. She was an amazing mother, so kind and caring. She never was to cruel, she had both our children and instantly we knew the names of what out children would be. I was so blessed to haver with me finally.

Ace grew as well, he was becoming a man. He was mature and strong towards everyone. He began understanding the difference between helping and the difference between wanting to help. He was becoming extremely kind and caring, I knew he would be the perfect ruler one I passed.

I looked towards the view I had, once more of both Eudora and Aeries. Both my kingdoms could be seen but this time, this time as I looked towards my palaces I was to celebrate the baptizing of my children. To finally accept the idea that I was happy. I no longer felt the pain I felt nearly 2 years ago. I was understanding what I meant to be happy. I was happy.

My heart often was in pain when I thought of Annaliese but I realized she was my first love. Short lived and all but now I was given a second chance in love and I don't want to shut anyone off because of it. I want to embrace everything I had. I looked through my window to both my kingdoms this time with a thrill of wanting to live and continue to fight for those I loved. Not with regret or suicidal thoughts.

My thoughts once more were interrupted as the door opened, "Harry " said Avalon. She walked in a beautiful white dress. Her red hair was put in a nice little curls that brought out her beauty even more. Oh I guess I forgot to mention one more thing. I got her knocked up again. It happened one evening out and about the country side one thing lead to another and boom, she's having my baby again and this time I didn't faint this time I promise. "Yes " I said going up to her and kiss her. "You slow fucks need to hurry up " said Elizabeth and I made a face. "You speak to your children with that mouth ?" I said shaking my head. "Kiss my ass " she sneered. Shortly after everything happened Elizabeth gave birth to 2 baby boys. She names one Francis and the other one Sebastian.

Another shocking thing, she ended up marrying Louis. I was completely shocked but I blessed the wedding. They both live happily in Elizabeth's kingdoms, "She's right. Edgar is waiting with all 5 kids " said Louis with a cheeky smile. "Dear god " said Avalon and we all went out. We got in a carriage and headed towards the church.

As we walked out Harry stopped me and kissed me. "Thank you " she said and I smiled.
"For what ?" I said. "You made my world turn. Thank you " said Avalon. "You are my world " I said. "Stop with the sappiness we have to Baptist our kids " she smiled. We walked in and all heads turned to us and we quickly took a seat towards the front. Edgar had Annaliese in his arms while Ace had Zayn in his. "We are gathered here for the christening of 2 angels sent from the gates of heaven " said the priest and I just stood thinking about everything. About all the pain the pleasure that a person can suffer in there life time. All the things that happen, all the things that make us human.

I just wonder, all the things that happened. Could they happen to anyone. Will the stories of my love for a 2 women, be told. Will the history of what happened now be continued ? Will I just be another king who received another women after the heart break of one ? "Harry " smiled Avalon as she handed me Zayn. I grabbed him and headed up towards the center of the church, "Today these beautiful children will be fully brought into gods world. Our glorious King Harry and our beautiful Queen Avalon. " said the priest. Both Avalon and I moved forward putting out children towards the glass case of water, "May god bless these children " he said and slowly grabbed Zayn pouring water over him. He then grabbed Annaliese and poured water over her.

The rest of the church followed and we had a gran celebration. Ace was playing with his friends, Edgar was the life of the party dancing with everything. Elizabeth and Louis danced with there children, Avalon and I sat on our thrones with our children. " I didn't think I could ever regain happiness " I said to her. Her eyes looked at me with so much love, "Why is that ?" . "When Annaliese died. Eudora was left with out a heir, no one was to take such a positon. Aeries was left with out a King and Queen. So when the time came to bury both my father and Annaliese I was told to fulfill my duty as king. I had to step up for Annaliese's beloved kingdom. That entire month I burned her bed, I burned her bed because I knew of the horrors she suffered. I burned every single thing in that damned room, I had people remodel it. I made sure it had a giant window, a giant one for who ever stayed there. I had a thousand flowers planted, half white and half red. The white represented all the times I never told her how amazing she was, all the amount of times I could have made her smile and laugh. The red, the red was the amount of love I had for her " I said.

I looked at everyone smiling and dancing, "I know you suffered a great deal. We both did, but I just. It was a blessing to find you. It was a blessing for me to love you, I'm blessed. You are my blessing, you are the love of my life" I said. Avalon smiled tears falling from her eyes, "We are in this together. We are both in this fight till the end " she said and kissed me. I looked forward and them once more at her. " I guess the war is over, and Ace has truly united us. We are united we are one " I said.

For every man that once felt pain, there was always someone to help them get through the pain. For some it was a women, a man , or possibly a child, that helped them get through what ever pain they felt. We all need a little love in our lives, we all need someone to help us get through what ever we are feeling. Its not good to hold in all our emotions, its not good to keep everything trapped inside of us. We never get over the pain but we learn to accept it.

   I have accepted everything. I have accepted this is my life. This is my world. This is the beginning of a new era.

                    EL FIN

-----------------
   End of the first epilogue !! Just one more to go ! Thank you guys again for the journey of this book. I couldn't feel any more happy !!

- Perla