20

Narrators POV

   Its never to early to seek change in a person, its never to early to seek forgiveness. Its all these things humanity tells itself to make up for all the stupidity we do.

I watch as everything unfolds and I ask myself " What could they have done differently ". I almost a sense of responsibility towards it all, from the beginning actually. Not when Harry fell for the lovely Annaleise, no. From the beginning that Adrian our loving king fell for both Kat and Harley.

You may want to relax yourself, this is going to explain everything. A glimpse
of light after all these darken days.

As a man, Adrian had needs. As a King he had a ability, as a husband he had a responsibility. Now Harley as a women had her needs, as a Queen she had no ability but instead a responsibility. Now as a wife she had a obligation, to carry an heir for her husbands throne.

Queen Harley was a loving and caring women, she loved her kingdom, she loved her people but her husband was her main adoration. Her husband had more than adoration for her, he loved her for everything she was.

In the empire, to bare a child during war was a sign of hope. Sadly our Queen wasn't able to bear a child quickly, she medicated herself properly, took vitamins, she did everything right.

Her husband insured his health as well, he was worried of his wife and what he had to do. However a child would not bear for King Adrian was rarely home, he'd go away and fight in war for his kingdom.

  If things couldn't get any worse, the queen became extremely ill. Her heart was failing, the queen was becoming extremely ill and was dying. The king was becoming extremely devastated with such news. His love, was dying and he had not been able to give her the gift of a baby she so badly wanted. He had to take his throne, and his wife in consideration.

So he asked his wife's step sister if it were possible to make an heir with her. Her sister had always been a kind soul, almost the same age as her step sister. She was identical, both having there mothers features except Caitlyn had her fathers red hair blue eyes and Harley had her mothers brown hair and brown eyes.

They were both beautiful girls, except poor Caitlyn was considered the daughter of a bastard and merely given title of a Lady. Harley was praised for her mothers beauty and the fact that her father was a powerful king.

However the true girls often didn't have ant hatred towards each other, they were best friends and loyal to one another.

When Adrian had asked Caitlyn to produce a child, she grew angry at her brother in law for even deciding such a horrid thought but the truth was Caitlyn felt a sense of relief. She wanted the glory for once, she wanted to be on top. She loved her sister but living behind her shadow.

As the days passed Harley got sicker and sicker, every day that passed was a day closer to death. Adrian was forced to take extreme measures. He called Heretics, people of witch craft and not the roman catholic church. He begged for their mercy, he promised them a land of his kingdom. He promised them the soul of one of his children once they reached the age of 18.

The people of the clan called at the time were called The Seymours. They were vicious heretics who if paid well they'd do the job correctly.

The Seymours disagreed, they couldn't be fooled King Adrian had no children. So they gave him a compromise, they'd give him a serum to produce a child. The King agreed immediately however he'd have to be with Caitlyn. He'd have to make her pregnant and give her that child, for it's be the form of payment they'd expect.

Adrian accepted, he was given very explicit directions. On the day of the eclipse he would sleep with his wife, the drug he'd give her would make feel better and start being fertile enough for a child. In the night of the eclipse, he'd go to her sister and there she'd become with child.

The night of the eclipse arrived and soon King Adrian did what he was told. In the day he went to his sick wife and kissed her, ensuring she was well and gave her the medication to give her energy and make her fertile. The Queen was given much energy but soon fell ill again and went to sleep. By night fall, Adrian had managed to seduce Caitlyn, the poor girl didn't stand a chance.

  She was doing what she thought was best for her sister and for herself, she was doing what so many years as a outcast had driven her to.

  As the deed was done, Adrian felt disgusted with himself. How could he do this ? He hoped, he more say prayed that one night with Caitlyn didn't do anything. He couldn't be more wrong, the memories of both Caitlyn and Harley had been wiped.

  They didn't believe they were sisters but just good friends. Everyone in the entire kingdom seem to think that, except Adrian. He was the only one to know the truth and it ate him alive and no one would believe him.

    He decided he'd ignore it all but his troubles were just starting, both girls had become pregnant. Caitlyn was heart broken yet excited, she knew sleeping with Adrian was the wrong choice but the issue was she couldn't remember why she did it. Harley got stronger, her heart condition seemed to disappear as her pregnancy grew.  There was much happiness in the kingdom, everyone was happy everyone was laughing, everything was perfect .

  As the months approached for the birth of both sisters, The Seymours returned to bring evil and pity to the kingdom. Once little baby Annaliese was born , her mother's heart failed once more and she died on her death bed. Caitlyn grew strong and she gave birth to little baby Avalon, she was so happy and blessed. Harley had died, Adrian was heart broken but he realized he could go on and prove that both girls were his daughters and give both a life of luxury.

   For another 9 months, Caitlyn lived , she gave the babies milk and cared for both of them. By the time they were a year old, Caitlyn had been murdered, or so everyone thought. King Adrian knew  the truth, she was taken away, alive. By the time both girls were 2 years old, a war hit the kingdom and Adrian was forced to fight. He went away leaving his children in the care of nannies and trusted officials. By the time he returned  he lost his daughter Avalon, not to death but the something much worse, The Seymour's.

    To avoid being attacker and killed The Seymour's erased many memories and everything seemed to be at peace.

    However nothing was safe anymore, The Seymours lost Avalon. They lost her to a battle against a King named Yaser Malik. He was a man who's family all had been born in Lunar Eclipse making them strong and with power. Avalon and Zayn married and had a little boy named Ace. The same little boy that both Annaleise and Harry fell in love with.

   Do you see it now ? No, you don't. Allow me to explain, its an endless cycle between it all. Zayn and Annaleise are dead leaving Harry and Avalon. It was the time for a new era to rise, its time for the eclipse to take its place.

  People fear death, they fear me for who I am, not what I am. A war was to arise and I would watch people die, I don't death but its a part of life.

I'll watch pleasure and pain, happiness and betrayal. I will allow all things to contribute in a factor of who goes where but as a part of my job. I just sit back and enjoy the ride.

--------------

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE !!!!

FIRST UPDATE OF THE YEAR !!! SO EXCITED AND TYSM FOR 5K IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME AND ILY ALL.

Love ,

Perla