8*

( Opps their is some smut its not that bad....)

That vid of Harry on the side is hot af damn.

" I am not heartless. I just learned how to use my heart " - Al Capone

♠️Harry Styles ♠️
" So Harry tell me about you. " said Avalon. " I am a open book. You can tell everything by seeing me " I chuckled. She rose an eyebrow at me and shook her head.

" That is a lie. I never have meet a king with out any secrets " she giggled. " I've been told I'm a unique king " I smirked. " And so the king is " said a voice behind me. Their he stood the all mighty and powerful King Rupert.

" Rupert. I did not expect you to arrive. Forgive my lack of preparation" I said. " Nonsense, I appeared out of nowhere. I wasn't going to show up but Elizabeth pestered me to come " he sighed.

" I see. Well Lady Avalon this is King Rubert of the Souther Idles.. Rupert this is Lady Avalon. " I said. Rupert kissed Avalon's hand while she bowed.

" A pleasure or should I say honor to meet any women that has my dear friend completely madly in love " laughed Rupert.

" We are not dating. She is a friend " I said through gritted teeth. " Very well. Listen, I must go and unpack. I shall see you at dinner " said Rupert.

" Please forgive Rupert. He is a good soul, and attempts to be good " I said softly to Avalon. " I like him. He seems funny " smiled Avalon. " Very well. Would you like to go and get some lunch? " I offered. " Um yes. Do you have a library ?" she asked softly.

" Yes we do. What king of empire would I have without a library" I laughed.

" Could we have lunch in their? I want to read a book about this kingdoms history." she said softly. " The kingdoms history ? Their is no need for that I am pretty sure I know most of my kingdoms history " I chuckled softly. " I don't want to burden you. You are a king " she mumbled softly.

I grabbed her hands gently, " Its no burden at all " I said softy. " My lord. Lunch is prepared. " said one of the servants. " Ariel. Could you please take my plate as well as Lady Avalon's up to my chambers " I said. Ariel gave me a soft smile and I saw her grin as she ran off to the kitchen.
" Please follow me Lady Avalon " I said and bowed down grabbing her hand. " Their is no need for such formalities " she said softly. " You are a lady-"

" I am no Lady in waiting my King. I am merely a guest here in your Kingdom " she said softly. "With all due respect Avalon. You are in my Kingdom, I am now your King. Anything I say, if I say you are a lady in waiting. You are a lady in waiting " I in a authoritative tone.

" Yes my lord " she murmured. I smiled and we headed towards my chambers. She paused before she enter and took a deep breath. I took a seat on a chair, " Please sit Avalon what are your questions " I said softly.

" Your father and mother were are they ?" she said giving me a confused look. " My mother died. My father was killer " I said.

" Oh. Um, Ace. Is he your child? Where is his mother " she said. " Ace is not my child. I cared for him as my own, he is mine. Blood or not he is my son. I found him in war, a long time ago " I said.

" War? What do you mean war? Royals usually never fight for war " she said confused. " When I was younger I ram away. I went to the kingdom of Eudora were I became a knight. I was a traitor to my kingdom because well I didn't kill Ace. I was a fugitive before I was a King " I smirked.

Her blue eyes twinkled, " You? The proper King adored by many a fugitive of the law. You honestly must me lying to me " she laughed. " No. I was a fugitive. In fact I was imprisoned many times but managed to escape. I stayed in one place for many years and no one found me. That was until the Princess took an interest in me " I said smiling at the memory.